Page 135 of 140 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,050 of 4176
    Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i´ve only lost 7% of bf in 3 months according to scale from 32->25

Judging by the pic i posted, i should be around 35% bf lol. That 10-12% pic is where i´m aiming at

Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was out of town...sorry.

Hoping to have a good last stretch.
    START: xxx.x | 10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total: xx
    11-3: xxx| 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total: xx
    12-1: xxx | 12-8: xxx | 12-15: xxx | 12-22: xxx | 12-29: xxx | Month Total: xx
    Total Loss:

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    Im just trying to get a rough idea on what my goal weight should be
    I can give you some help.

I'm 6' 3" and some change, so we're basically identical in height. I think I had a little more muscle mass starting out than you do now, but not much. Give or take 10 lbs. I'm currently 179.2

I think I'm @ 12%-13%. Almost done with my cut. Probably 175 is where I'll stop.

To get to 10%, you'll have to break the 170's. Maybe even the 160's. Just being real. 180 is a good goal for you @ 15%, methinks.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so, gained a pound this past week. I can't say i'm surprised. All the emotional eating and lack of exercise took it's toll. Plus the drinking after the funeral yesterday didn't help. Oh well, back at it this week. 12 days left.
    LEO

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vikingly View Post
    Guys, I need some music for running. Everything I have seems to have lost that awesome effect that helps you push more. I'm going to try a 5k on the treadmill on friday, and I'd like to do it as fast as I can maintain, aiming for under 35mins to allow a little walking warm up. I'm open to anything, faster may be better.
    If you can, listen to trance music. Honestly I'd never listen to it normally and only do for treadmill but yikes does it every motivate you to run. I'm finding it hard to find the music but anything like Darude Sandstorm type stuff will get you going. Also a couple of of the quicker NIN songs are on my mp3

Originally Posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
    So yesterday afternoon the wife and I decided to go out and do a little shopping. Sure i've lost some weight, but I was still hesitant to walk into a store and look for clothes. We ended up going to a Marshall's and see if they had anything. To my astonishment they did indeed have some shirts and pants close to the size I'm wearing now. I got a outfit and headed to the dressing room to try it on and make sure it fits. This is where the horror story begins.. the lady working in the fitting room looked me up and down and then greeted me with, and I quote, "Dang, aren't you one heck of a big guy." I've never felt so disrespected in my life. Needless to say I didn't buy anything and then left the store. I mean sure I'm still a obese person, but who the heck was she to point it out like that? That was one fo the worst experiences I've ever had to deal with, just goes to show that even after working hard for 3 months and dropping big time weight, some people insist on being rude and look at the negative in everything.

Ugh what a dumbazz she is, try to shake stuff like that off... but really I'd have felt the same way you did. That was pretty rude to say. She maybe one of those people who has no forethought when making an observation, or she's just stupid. She may say the same thing to tall guys.

Your doing amazing and have come along way. All that matters is what you think about yourself and how you feel.

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Hello all!

I am proud of you all. We have had the best retention rate in over a year since this competition has been running. We only had 5 dropouts this week (see list at bottom) but I doubt they will actually drop. Most likely haven't had the chance to submit yet. But right now we have 47 people from the initial 171 entrants (27% survived) that actually made it this far. Only two weeks left!

I would like to thank you all for being part of this competition and I hope that you continue on in the next one. I will be starting the thread pretty soon to give more people a chance to get in. If anyone has any suggestions/comments/would like to offer ways of improving the way this is run, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I will surely give credit where credit is due. After all, it is all of you who make this happen.
    It's been an awesome challenge, thank you for all that you do. I'll be in the next one with everyone.

Im just trying to get a rough idea on what my goal weight should be
    Creep some bodyspaces, try to find pictures of people who are a similar height and physique as you are and try to get a range then pick the high end of it. After you reach that you can you can set a new goal and sculpt how you want.

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    I can give you some help.

I'm 6' 3" and some change, so we're basically identical in height. I think I had a little more muscle mass starting out than you do now, but not much. Give or take 10 lbs. I'm currently 179.2

I think I'm @ 12%-13%. Almost done with my cut. Probably 175 is where I'll stop.

To get to 10%, you'll have to break the 170's. Maybe even the 160's. Just being real. 180 is a good goal for you @ 15%, methinks.
    I still have a very long way to go then haha. I though i might have to go to maybe just under 200lbs, but ill aim for 180 i just dont want to drop my calories any lower, so if i stall im stuck

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I still have a very long way to go then haha. I though i might have to go to maybe just under 200lbs, but ill aim for 180 i just dont want to drop my calories any lower, so if i stall im stuck
    Slow and steady wins the race. Honestly, everyone thinks that they'll be done way earlier than they actually will. I thought I'd be good at 200, then 190, then 180, now 175 lol
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done everyone who is still in this - I hope the changes bring you some happiness.

Now that I have to buy new clothes, and that they are small enough I can actually buy some "cool" shirts I got these 2 today. Love The Big Bang Theory, so the green one is a shirt that Sheldon actually wore on the show, and the white one is Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock, for those of you who watch the show?
    One of my favourite comedies still being made

Congratulations on the continued loss buddy!

Well done for not saying something incredibly cruel to that woman by the way, I would have unleashed such a barrage of inspired vitriol upon her....

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slow and steady wins the race. Honestly, everyone thinks that they'll be done way earlier than they actually will. I thought I'd be good at 200, then 190, then 180, now 175 lol
    Well ill use you as a guide line hope i won't have to go under 180 though

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PSMF Day 21

Multivitamin
    Calcium Chew [20 Calories]
    Oscar Mayer Grilled CHicken 6oz [220 Calories]
    Chicken Fajita [550 Calories]
    FlaxSeed Oil 3ML [26 Calories]
    Fish oil pills [40 Calories]
    Starbucks Cofee [0 Calories]
    Power Max Vanilla Protein Shake [120 Calories]

Calories: 956
    Protein:169
    Carbs: 12
    Fat:23

Weigh in tomorrow and Free Meal. Half way there these 3 weeks went by fast!!!!

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Driving home from gym and the car in front of me slows down, pulls over to the curb, a cup comes flying out towards a couple walking their dog, and car takes off... what do?

What fuarking dicks. God damn, I hate people sometimes.

Originally Posted by lucksterx View Post
    Driving home from gym and the car in front of me slows down, pulls over to the curb, a cup comes flying out towards a couple walking their dog, and car takes off... what do?

What fuarking dicks. God damn, I hate people sometimes.
    Would road rage/10 srs

Can't stand blind acts of ignorance and selfishness. Especially on the innocent
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Less mead, more wenches Vikingly's Avatar
    Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by webgodess View Post
    If you can, listen to trance music. Honestly I'd never listen to it normally and only do for treadmill but yikes does it every motivate you to run. I'm finding it hard to find the music but anything like Darude Sandstorm type stuff will get you going. Also a couple of of the quicker NIN songs are on my mp3
    Thanks! Yeah I can see what you mean, unfortunately running has given me awful taste in music lately,I've wound up with crap like David Guetta because its just so catchy
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Vikingly, what you got in that glass in your avi?
    www.grazethesky.com

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That looks like a "das boot" filled with my country's main source of Hydration.. BEEER!! :-)
    Highest 415 -- Lowest 8 (July 84) -- Current 343.7

Jan 1st - Apr 1st fat loss competition:
    12-30: 401 | 1-6: 399 | 1-13: 384.8 | 1-20: 377.2 | 1-27: 373.4 | Month Total: 27.6
    2-3: 376.4 | 2-10: 370.8 | 2-17: 371.6 | 2-24: 366.5 | Month Total: 9.9
    3-3: 361.6 | 3-10: 363.8 | 3-17: 358.8 | 3-24: 343.7 | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    Final Weigh-in | 4-1: xxx |

Former 400lb+ Club! <-- Never ever again!

Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That, my friend, is the glorious golden nectar of the gods, a litre of beer. Heavy as hell when you're drinking from it, had it in Rhodes on holiday.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vikingly View Post
    That, my friend, is the glorious golden nectar of the gods, a litre of beer. Heavy as hell when you're drinking from it, had it in Rhodes on holiday.
    I think he means which brand of beer
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    I think he means which brand of beer
    yuh, ^ that. heh. i drink beer almost daily, i know its beer heh
    www.grazethesky.com

Aah sorry lol. It was a local Greek one I think, possibly Mythos. Not the best, but good.none the less.

Had a top day today, gym for an hour and a half earlier then circuits with Magee fitness tonight, can hardly move now.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

Muhammad Ali

divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50) divinations will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep after it everyone, less than 2 weeks left! Time to finish strong. I'm questioning if it's time to stop cutting and recomp instead, but I've decided to keep with it and make that decision after the comp is finished. Good luck everyone, don't lose sight of the prize.

Hope Krete is going to start the new competition up soon I'm eager for the group idea

Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisgixxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope Krete is going to start the new competition up soon I'm eager for the group idea
    I'm in to!! Got to keep cutting

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PSMF: Day 22

Day 1 Weight: 178
    Day 22 Weight: 163

Amp Protein Shake [120 Calories]
    Chicken Fajita [ 550 Calories]
    Calcium Chew [20 Calories]
    Multivitamin
    Iceberg Lettuce
    Fish OIl Pills [40 Calories]
    Cofee [0 Calories]

Free Meal: [825 Calories]
    Yogurt Parfait (64 Grams of special k protein cereal, Greek yogurt, 30 Ml Fat Free Syrup, 4oz Banana) [455 Calories]
    Fiber One Brownie [90 Calories]
    4 Waffles (Special K and Lego My Eggo with 30 Ml Of Fat Free Syrup) [310 Calories]

Calories: 1570
    PROTEIN: 169 Grams
    CARBS: 166 Grams
    FAT: 27 Grams

Start of my 4th Week. Free Meal today Plus Lifting. As always i keep my free meals to the point where im still at 1000 Calorie defect for the day. Reason i dont go out and buy a regular meal because if i make one at home i save calories and can get about 60-80 More grams of carbs which will help me for the next 2 days. Have lost 15 pounds in the past 3 weeks of course some was water. Feel good. Cant wait till its over simply because eating at a regular defect will feel like maintenance compared to this.

will be starting the thread tomorrow i believe..keep an eye out for it. ill post a link in here.

the team idea is going to work out quite swell i believe
    www.grazethesky.com

will be starting the thread tomorrow i believe..keep an eye out for it. ill post a link in here.

the team idea is going to work out quite swell i believe
    I look forward to it feel free to mention me in there as someone that anyone can talk to about weight loss, i think over the past 4 months i have learned so much and would jump at the opportunity to help the new group of people

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've decided after last weigh in and seeing how close Oz and I are, that I would give it my all the last 2 weeks to see if there isn't just a small slimmer of hope to catch up and still win this thing (yeah i'm a little competitive..) figured worst case scenario, i'll still end up 2nd and lose a extra few pounds. It's 5am where i'm at right now and i'm heading to the gym because I can't sleep.. and got on the scale this morning just to see where I'm at for the week, to my astonishment, it looks like I may be posting a huge number this week (5+lbs) if it keeps up where it's at now. I don't want to share what the scale read this morning, so I don't jinx it. :-)

12-30: 401 | 1-6: 399 | 1-13: 384.8 | 1-20: 377.2 | 1-27: 373.4 | Month Total: 27.6
    3-3: 361.6 | 3-10: 363.8 | 3-17: 358.8 | 3-24: 343.7 | 3-31: xxx | Month Total: xxx

I've decided after last weigh in and seeing how close Oz and I are, that I would give it my all the last 2 weeks to see if there isn't just a small slimmer of hope to catch up and still win this thing (yeah i'm a little competitive..) figured worst case scenario, i'll still end up 2nd and lose a extra few pounds. It's 5am where i'm at right now and i'm heading to the gym because I can't sleep.. and got on the scale this morning just to see where I'm at for the week, to my astonishment, it looks like I may be posting a huge number this week (5+lbs) if it keeps up where it's at now. I don't want to share what the scale read this morning, so I don't jinx it. :-)
    Just remember. Biggest loser mentality isn't gonna serve you well. If you want to win, focus on your diet. Don't focus on marathon cardio sessions and multiple trips to the gym on a daily basis. Hard work is awesome and we all commend it but you'll burn yourself out, just like you did a few weeks ago.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I gave up on this when all kinds of things went wrong in my life. It's a shame as I could have felt as awesome of some of you must. This said, I think I have at least maintained most of the weight loss I did achieve so I will probably end this three month period a chunk lighter than when I started. This is at least better than being a chunk heavier.

Anyway: I intend to join the next comp assuming there is still the option of doing it absent a team.

Good luck everyone in the last couple of weeks

Just remember. Biggest loser mentality isn't gonna serve you well. If you want to win, focus on your diet. Don't focus on marathon cardio sessions and multiple trips to the gym on a daily basis. Hard work is awesome and we all commend it but you'll burn yourself out, just like you did a few weeks ago.
    No biggest loser mentality here. And i've actually slowed down @ the gym quite a lot. on average only going about 3 times a week. My main thing is diet. Thats what I'm focusing on and it seems to work. Today was indeed the longest i've been in the gym in probably a month, not because i wanted to give it a good push, but because i just couldn't sleep this morning and didn't want to wake the wife. so i did 100 min @ the gym, 60 of which was on weights. I lifted harder than ever, could actually feel stronger for the fist time since starting it. Sure I'll be sore as heck tomorrow and take a day off ha ha ha.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks, my motivation is way down. Gained 1-2 pounds back the last 2 weeks. Between my birthday on the 6th, and my father in law passing away last Thursday, it's been a really up and down 2 weeks emotionally. I think Monday I need to get myself back into the right mentality. This sucks.
    LEO