Page 70 of 140 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,100 of 4176
    Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This week has been going much better so far. I'm trying to experiment more and more with foods I've never used in hopes I can just keep expanding my palate. For example, today I stirfried up a red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, green onion, port royal shrimp and diced chicken breast with a cup of tomato sauce. Was amazing, as is the power of stirfry. Throughout my life, my hate of vegetables was likely my downfall. Now I'm trying to find ways to like them, even if it's eating them until I do.

I'm curious about people's opinions on creatine. I read through 20 studies today, and a ton of threads on bodybuilding.com. Most people seem to say that the only downfall on a cut is that due to water weight retention, you perceive yourself as being heavier than you are; but that many people have used it during cutting due to the fact it allows them to work harder at the gym, which in turn is nothing but a good thing. I've never really been a supplements person (outside of multi-vitamins, fish-oil and ALA), but the literature appears to be there. So I just thought I'd ask those that have used it and/or actually have an opinion on it.
    START: xxx.x | 10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total: xx
    11-3: xxx| 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total: xx
    12-1: xxx | 12-8: xxx | 12-15: xxx | 12-22: xxx | 12-29: xxx | Month Total: xx
    Total Loss:

Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Osbornezo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kelekin View Post
    This week has been going much better so far. I'm trying to experiment more and more with foods I've never used in hopes I can just keep expanding my palate. For example, today I stirfried up a red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, green onion, port royal shrimp and diced chicken breast with a cup of tomato sauce. Was amazing, as is the power of stirfry. Throughout my life, my hate of vegetables was likely my downfall. Now I'm trying to find ways to like them, even if it's eating them until I do.

I'm curious about people's opinions on creatine. I read through 20 studies today, and a ton of threads on bodybuilding.com. Most people seem to say that the only downfall on a cut is that due to water weight retention, you perceive yourself as being heavier than you are; but that many people have used it during cutting due to the fact it allows them to work harder at the gym, which in turn is nothing but a good thing. I've never really been a supplements person (outside of multi-vitamins, fish-oil and ALA), but the literature appears to be there. So I just thought I'd ask those that have used it and/or actually have an opinion on it.
    I Have been wondering the same thing, im curious to know on average how much water weight you hold and for how long

Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kelekin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    I Have been wondering the same thing, im curious to know on average how much water weight you hold and for how long
    Well, that part is all in the FAQs. It seems anecdotally that most people gain between 0 - 10 lbs, and depending on how much you do during loading phase as opposed to slowly adding it in, it determines how quickly that number goes up. You would lose that water weight when you stop using the creatine.

What I'm really asking is personal experience/opinion. The technical side of creatine is well-documented on the site.
    START: xxx.x | 10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total: xx
    11-3: xxx| 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total: xx
    12-1: xxx | 12-8: xxx | 12-15: xxx | 12-22: xxx | 12-29: xxx | Month Total: xx
    Total Loss:

Cheat is for the Weak MallyOnSwole's Avatar
    MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had my cheat day today... still stayed within calories which is 1700-2000 a day it always a switch up

had myself protein shake for breakfast but then had a nice hamburger for my next meal(at the hospital cafeteria)...me and my girlfriend are having a baby bo so we were there for a routine check up that lasted 6 hours....my 1st child being born is all the more reason i want to kick my self into shape, no more bs'n its a wrap this time around

i was able to refrain from french fries though and went with a side salad. and only water to drink...i have cut out soda(completely) and only have 100% juice maybe a few times a week with meals but i am drinkin alot of water all day.

then at home i had some chili, that consists of black beans, pinto beans and ground turkey.

and for my final meal i had made some boneless hotwings and french fries...kept the portion size right only 3 strips where as before i would have eaten 6-8 strips

then hit the gym and did 30 min of intense cardio and 30 min of weight lifting

this completed my cheat day

back to clean eating
    --Current eight - 445 lbs
    --Goal weight - 270
    --Failed my last goal

started a youtube channel this time for my weight loss. should keep me in check

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoe5uURYm4A7yloh2Lzdugg

Lets do this ish, one more time.

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Things have been slipping all week for me. Need to spend the second half of the week fighting to make sure I don't gain -.-

Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sammm94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    today only ate 945 out of 1800 calories...to make up for Monday's 1100 calories over limit
    but right now...i'm craving chips...chocolate...pizza...basically every food that I have ate in my life
    god help me lol

MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10) MallyOnSwole is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Allingham View Post
    Things have been slipping all week for me. Need to spend the second half of the week fighting to make sure I don't gain -.-
    Come on bruh, kick that s**t into gear. we can do this! you know your slippin so you got this, pick it up the rest of the week....im here with you man i know its hard but i blasted 5lbs in my first week. im hoping for week 2 to be at least 2 lbs.

nothing tastes as good as healthy feels
    --Goal weight - 270
    --Failed my last goal

Originally Posted by Sammm94 View Post
    today only ate 945 out of 1800 calories...to make up for Monday's 1100 calories over limit
    but right now...i'm craving chips...chocolate...pizza...basically every food that I have ate in my life
    god help me lol
    go to sleep lol.
    --Goal weight - 270
    --Failed my last goal

Registered User billthekill2012's Avatar
    billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) billthekill2012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, that part is all in the FAQs. It seems anecdotally that most people gain between 0 - 10 lbs, and depending on how much you do during loading phase as opposed to slowly adding it in, it determines how quickly that number goes up. You would lose that water weight when you stop using the creatine.

What I'm really asking is personal experience/opinion. The technical side of creatine is well-documented on the site.
    When I load on creatine, I gain 3 to 4 lbs.

From what I understand, vegetarians are the ones who are likely to gain closer to 10lbs. Everyone else has some creatine in there system already due to a diet of meat and cheese which has creatine in them naturally.

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MallyOnSwole View Post
    Here, here!

Today: fear and loathing under the squat bar. I don't know what it is but I fear and love the squats at the same time. And usually it's hard to get my spirits down after a squat workout, since it's the day of the week I'm really afraid of :P. Today I maxed out at 230lbs for 10 reps @ 173lbs bw.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amen. Binge and you will regret it. Hold off and you will feel great about it later.
    Grinding it out and trying to get better.

June 2014 - 330 lbs
    August - Under 300 and never going back

Less mead, more wenches Vikingly's Avatar
    Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like tuna, peas, red onion and some chilli powder are on the menu tonight, heeeellll yeaaahh!
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whitefire98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hit the gym this morning and feeling good. Keep up the good work everyone!
    Grinding it out and trying to get better.

June 2014 - 330 lbs
    August - Under 300 and never going back

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I beg to differ.

R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Less mead, more wenches Vikingly's Avatar
    Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fuuuu!
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not noticing any water gain from using creatine. Whatever little water effect is out weighed by my endurance at the gym.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taking creatine...no weight gain at all, actually lost 7lbs in a few days during loading phase. Am on low carb diet though so don't retain water much. Do not notice a significant improvement. From what I understand it just makes you have an extra rep or two left in the tank. It's not expensive so if you want an extra edge it's cool...but imo, not necessary.

*also took creatine while competitively boxing, same observations. Bought it again just to try and see if it helped more while overweight

wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wutang9o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everybody should be taking creatine. Even if you do experience weight gain, it's only temporary. Number on the scale doesn't matter when compared to actual body composition.

Also, slight irk that gets me is when people say "cheat" day. It makes it seem all evil and forbidden. There's nothing wrong with one but call it something less scary lol

caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who is signing up for multiple weight loss comp threads?

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by caldave28 View Post
    Who is signing up for multiple weight loss comp threads?
    Do you mean one after the other or simultaneously?
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Allingham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on bruh, kick that s**t into gear. we can do this! you know your slippin so you got this, pick it up the rest of the week....im here with you man i know its hard but i blasted 5lbs in my first week. im hoping for week 2 to be at least 2 lbs.

Going to do my best!

If I don't at least lose enough to drop under 400 I will probably cut off a finger.

We have very similar goal weights for the end of the year actually. I'd be super happy to hit 260 by Xmas.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Allingham View Post
    Going to do my best!

If I don't at least lose enough to drop under 400 I will probably cut off a finger.

We have very similar goal weights for the end of the year actually. I'd be super happy to hit 260 by Xmas.
    Originally Posted by ChaCha
    A finger weighs approximately 3 to 4 ounces.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    Or go give blood. lol.

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Started on creatine Jan 1. Ate at a deficit for 2 weeks, and weight stayed right about the same (but didn't gain anything). I didn't do a 'loading phase,' I just did 5g a day from the beginning. I think after 3 weeks I'm totally out of the part where I put on water weight. So glad I gave it a shot. It's cheap and the results have been great.

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deebee83 View Post
    Started on creatine Jan 1. Ate at a deficit for 2 weeks, and weight stayed right about the same (but didn't gain anything). I didn't do a 'loading phase,' I just did 5g a day from the beginning. I think after 3 weeks I'm totally out of the part where I put on water weight. So glad I gave it a shot. It's cheap and the results have been great.
    I could probably google this but what's the benefit of creatine? What have you noticed personally? I see creatine in some protein bars I consume, I don't see/feel anything different. I don't take it regularly, either; but god damn, I hear creatine everywhere.

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lucksterx View Post
    I could probably google this but what's the benefit of creatine? What have you noticed personally? I see creatine in some protein bars I consume, I don't see/feel anything different. I don't take it regularly, either; but god damn, I hear creatine everywhere.
    It makes you stronger. Allows you to push out an extra rep or two. Basically, it fills your muscles with water, which allows you to go a littler harder, which allows you to tear a little more, which allows you to build a little stronger.

Most people see gainz when they start taking creatine, and it's really dirt cheap.

It's ironic that the most effective supplement is also the cheapest.

Cliffs:
    >no fkin reason not to take it.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wutang9o View Post
    Also, slight irk that gets me is when people say "cheat" day. It makes it seem all evil and forbidden. There's nothing wrong with one but call it something less scary lol
    The conquest of the mountain of food?

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    200 lb squat today for 4 reps, and 225 lb deadlift 3x5 today.

>Dat feels when you know you're getting stronger.
    Last edited by Allocatee; 01-23-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    - Dave

Originally Posted by Allocatee View Post
    200 lb squat today for 4 reps, and 225 lb deadlift 3x5 today.

>Dat feels when you know you're getting stronger.
    Good job man!

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    It makes you stronger. Allows you to push out an extra rep or two. Basically, it fills your muscles with water, which allows you to go a littler harder, which allows you to tear a little more, which allows you to build a little stronger.

Most people see gainz when they start taking creatine, and it's really dirt cheap.

It's ironic that the most effective supplement is also the cheapest.

Cliffs:
    >no fkin reason not to take it.
    ^this

And I noticed some nice changes in the mirror over the passed couple weeks.