Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 4176
    missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    In b4 woosh.
    maybe in the next two days

/fingers crossed

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Osbornezo View Post
    Thanks really well explained one thing though, is it one meal or one day or what?
    I spread it over 5-6 hours in the evening. Not sure how its done correctly tho.

In other news, anyone else finding funny how there are tens of new threads every day in the "Losing Fat" section where people are asking how to lose weight and all the replies are the same - read the stickies". Guess everyones just too lazy to put a little effort on this life changing journey and want the easy way out :|

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Schnitzl View Post
    I spread it over 5-6 hours in the evening. Not sure how its done correctly tho.

In other news, anyone else finding funny how there are tens of new threads every day in the "Losing Fat" section where people are asking how to lose weight and all the replies are the same - read the stickies". Guess everyones just too lazy to put a little effort on this life changing journey and want the easy way out :|
    Everybody looks for an easy way out in fat loss. It's ridiculous. The amount of people who know I am losing fat that ask me to help them figure out what to do, and I explain to them the best I can how losing fat works, they will instantly look for a short cut or an easy way out to do it. It actually gets frustrating after a while. People think you can gain fat over 5 years and then lose it in 2 months, or they think that when I tell them to lift heavy, they're going to look like Arnold in one month.

Oh the delusions..
    - Dave

Less mead, more wenches Vikingly's Avatar
    Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Allocatee View Post
    Everybody looks for an easy way out in fat loss. It's ridiculous. The amount of people who know I am losing fat that ask me to help them figure out what to do, and I explain to them the best I can how losing fat works, they will instantly look for a short cut or an easy way out to do it. It actually gets frustrating after a while. People think you can gain fat over 5 years and then lose it in 2 months, or they think that when I tell them to lift heavy, they're going to look like Arnold in one month.

Oh the delusions..
    I hear that, theres a girl I work with who is considerably bigger than me, but no more than 5'5 who has started going to the gym. When I say started, I mean she goes for 20mins in the evening and uses the cross trainer on 1 resistance. Funny thing is, she goes after work in which she'll inhale a whole pack of jammy joey's (these exact ones http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Pr.../30/103230.jpg , at 1400cal per pack) on her 10 min break. I suggested weights to her and her reply was the typical 'oh but I don't wanna get bulky and muscley'. No matter how you explain it, you just get the vacant stare.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vikingly View Post
    I hear that, theres a girl I work with who is considerably bigger than me, but no more than 5'5 who has started going to the gym. When I say started, I mean she goes for 20mins in the evening and uses the cross trainer on 1 resistance. Funny thing is, she goes after work in which she'll inhale a whole pack of jammy joey's (these exact ones http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Pr.../30/103230.jpg , at 1400cal per pack) on her 10 min break. I suggested weights to her and her reply was the typical 'oh but I don't wanna get bulky and muscley'. No matter how you explain it, you just get the vacant stare.
    If she doesn't want to be bulky she should stop eating so much.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If she doesn't want to be bulky she should stop eating so much.
    Man, it was so hard not to smile and say 'Bit late, don't you think?' and just leave it there, but I'd rather not get a disciplinary any time soon.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

'Just last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick'
    Muhammad Ali

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, it was so hard not to smile and say 'Bit late, don't you think?' and just leave it there, but I'd rather not get a disciplinary any time soon.
    They say honesty is a virtue but very few people really value hearing the truth. People prefer it when you lie to them and tell them what they want to hear. It's one of the sad truths about life.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They say honesty is a virtue but very few people really value hearing the truth. People prefer it when you lie to them and tell them what they want to hear. It's one of the sad truths about life.
    Honestly is absolute but it's not always right
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whey protein and iced black coffee... feels good.

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NoBodyCHange Psmf

Day 10

Amp Vanilla Protein Shake [120 Calories]
    Calcium CHew [20 Calories]
    10g Of Honey Mustard [20 Calories]
    24 Oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast [ 720 Calories]
    Fish Oil Omega 3 Pills [40 Calories]
    Romain Lettuce Leaves
    Multivitamin

Calories: 920
    Protein: 176 Grams
    Fat: 10g
    Carbs: 12G

Refeed Day tommorow.

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gratzby View Post
    Whey protein and iced black coffee... feels good.
    Do you add sugar?

johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyj411 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    KRETE: Yo man! Can I get back in this?! I've been busy ashell for the past week and half or so,and forgot to submit last Sunday(which is the only time I havn't submited). I really would be greatful brosiff. If so last Sunday I weighed 169.8.
    ~Roll F'n Tide! crew~
    ~Atlanta Braves crew~
    ~Tennesse Titans crew~
    ~Forever cutting crew~
    ~Only drink water crew~
    ~Running crew~
    ~Listen to at least one Deftones song a day crew~
    ~Never dreamer bulking again crew~
    ~Prius crew~
    ~Wear shorts all year around crew~

gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gratzby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nobodychange View Post
    Do you add sugar?
    Nah, the whey I use (ON Gold Rocky Road) tastes pretty sweet already. And I generally take my coffee black anyway. It's been working as a good appetite suppressant too, I'm going to try to increase that by using Casein next time I order up (supposedly that's more satiating, right?)

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Allocatee View Post

Oh the delusions..
    Totally get that. It´s actually pretty annoying when people ask how you lost all that weight and you tell them to open their brain tank bro cause here comes some premium 95 knowledge, they never listen to you. Thats why I personally almost never bother any more. Now i just tell them eat less than you spend and lift, theres no magical pills, magical bandages, magical voodoo or hypnosis.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyj411 View Post
    KRETE: Yo man! Can I get back in this?! I've been busy ashell for the past week and half or so,and forgot to submit last Sunday(which is the only time I havn't submited). I really would be greatful brosiff. If so last Sunday I weighed 169.8.
    Send him a message. I missed 3 weighins, he let me in. Op is a cool guy
    LEO

Lately, my routine has stopped having much effect on me the following day, so I've increased all my weights a decent ammount and started doing a 5x5 day every week for heavier weights. Til now, I've been keeping everything fairly low weight for 12x3 sets and was pleasantly suprised by what I could really do. Hopefully next sunday after a week of the increase I'll see some improved results, only expecting a lb this week perhaps 2 at an absolute push.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

Muhammad Ali

0.6lbs down, slow week. Should finally break 210lbs at some point next week (huge milestone for me, it's 15 stone which was my initial target when I started), I was 211lbs today but I use weekly averages.

0.6lbs down, slow week. Should finally break 210lbs at some point next week (huge milestone for me, it's 15 stone which was my initial target when I started), I was 211lbs today but I use weekly averages.
    Thats excellent man, thats roughly 95kg or so isn't it?
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

Muhammad Ali

Thats excellent man, thats roughly 95kg or so isn't it?
    Almost exactly 95kg yeah.

Cool. I saw 110.6 this week, first time I've been 110 but that was wednesday and it hasn't come back since. Hoping a clean day plus a run in the morning will set me up for a good weigh in weight.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

Muhammad Ali

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool. I saw 110.6 this week, first time I've been 110 but that was wednesday and it hasn't come back since. Hoping a clean day plus a run in the morning will set me up for a good weigh in weight.
    110? You and your silly metric system.

LEO

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    110? You and your silly metric system.

Kilograms ftw.
    81lbs down, 36 to go.

Muhammad Ali

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Those joey's thingys look absolutely disgusting.
    www.grazethesky.com

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyj411 View Post
    Yea just resubmit this week. I only move people off the main list to a droplist when someone doesn't submit. It gives the person a chance to come back at anytime.
    www.grazethesky.com

Nah, the whey I use (ON Gold Rocky Road) tastes pretty sweet already. And I generally take my coffee black anyway. It's been working as a good appetite suppressant too, I'm going to try to increase that by using Casein next time I order up (supposedly that's more satiating, right?)
    So Make coffee ice it then add whey and shake? Kind of like iced coffee expect with the milk?

Good job man. I hit 100kg a few weeks back but it wasn't a milestone for me, we don't really use KG in England. We use stone more than anything else which is why 210lbs will be a big milestone for me.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PSMF Day One: 172.2 lbs

PSMF Day Two: 168.8 lbs

PSMF Day Three: 167.4 lbs

PSMF Day Four: 165.4 lbs >>Scheduled cheat meal<<

PSMF Day Five: 166 lbs

PSMF Day Six: 166 lbs >>Scheduled Refeed<<

PSMF Day Seven: 167 lbs

---------------------------------

PSMF Day Eight: 166.6 lbs

PSMF Day Nine: 166 lbs

PSMF Day Ten: 163.4 lbs
    Last edited by missladyj; 03-09-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Originally Posted by Nobodychange View Post
    So Make coffee ice it then add whey and shake? Kind of like iced coffee expect with the milk?
    Basically. I cold-brew coffee. You leave grounds in a french press over night, then press it in the morning. It's super smooth (and super ****ing caffeinated).

Nice bonus is that the texture of near-freezing coffee is a little thicker than water, seems to make the shake thicker - if you're into that sort of thing.

Basically. I cold-brew coffee. You leave grounds in a french press over night, then press it in the morning. It's super smooth (and super ****ing caffeinated).

Nice bonus is that the texture of near-freezing coffee is a little thicker than water, seems to make the shake thicker - if you're into that sort of thing.
    that..sounds...amazing!

Trying This Tommorow. Ill see how it goes.

Page 129 of 140 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast