Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    I didn't try to get anyone on my side. Not my fault people agree with me. Evade intelligent conversation? Like saying "oh, ok"? I'm 30. You're 17. Regardless noone tells Big Slim DaDDy how to act. Noone.
    It seems you're missing points there, I fully explained why I said what I said, yet you tried desperately not to argue with me and try to ''diss'' me instead, since you're not arguing, what do you want me to respond to?
    Oh sure you didn't try to get anyone on your side.

Quoting you ;
    ''Do you guys remember the part of the 1998 Olympia where Ronnie Coleman almost lost due to his lack of back detail?''

As subtil as you may try to seem, it's more than obvious that you are trying to get people on your side to ''shut me up'' instead of arguing.

But truly, you cannot argue on a forged opinion because I know what I'm saying and know that I'm right. I'm just waiting to see how far can you go trying to counter what I said.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry man but i dont think Big Slim Daddio meant anything by it.
    Its just that you tried to argue against the famous Coleman back of 98.
    With the not so famous Flex back of 98 to boot!
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Did Big Slim PM you too?
    A pattern in the chaos.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Against? Never said Wheeler had a better back than Coleman.
    I only said Flex had more detail.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Did Big Slim PM you too?
    Aye mate he PMd me saying he needed some backup in this thread because he was struggling to argue his case for the 98 back of Coleman.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Against? Never said Wheeler had a better back than Coleman.
    I only said Flex had more detail.
    I know and if you recall i said your preference is your own.
    In my eyes Ronnies back has more detail than Flex.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It seems you're missing points there, I fully explained why I said what I said, yet you tried desperately not to argue with me and try to ''diss'' me instead, since you're not arguing, what do you want me to respond to?
    Oh sure you didn't try to get anyone on your side.

Quoting you ;
    ''Do you guys remember the part of the 1998 Olympia where Ronnie Coleman almost lost due to his lack of back detail?''

As subtil as you may try to seem, it's more than obvious that you are trying to get people on your side to ''shut me up'' instead of arguing.

But truly, you cannot argue on a forged opinion because I know what I'm saying and know that I'm right. I'm just waiting to see how far can you go trying to counter what I said.
    lol. Well you're certainly acting 17. Desperately? I didn't desperately do anything. As "subtle" (derp) your opinion, that which has your panties in a twist atm is that Flex Wheeler had a much more detailed back than Ronnie Coleman. So, you know you're right on that do you? It's a forged opinion? Why then, has noone agreed with you on it? Surely everyone must be able to see it if a 17 year old can.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

lol. Well you're certainly acting 17. Desperately? I didn't desperately do anything. As "subtle" (derp) your opinion, that which has your panties in a twist atm is that Flex Wheeler had a much more detailed back than Ronnie Coleman. So, you know you're right on that do you? It's a forged opinion? Why then, has noone agreed with you on it? Surely everyone must be able to see it if a 17 year old can.
    You know that it's subjective right?
    All I said was Wheeler had more detail than Coleman, than you came up saying ''no it isn't'' without any argument to back it up, so what do you want me to respond to that? I said Oh, ok.
    Then I clearly explained why and you still didn't give me one bit of your opinion or argument of this.
    If I didn't know what I said was right, I wouldn't have said it, it's my opinion, you can't prove me wrong because there's nothing to prove.
    I see much more detail in Wheeler's back, period.
    Now if you want to come up and say something intelligent or an actual post that matches your age, please do, I'll be more than pleased to argue with you.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All I said was Wheeler had more detail than Coleman, than you came up saying ''no it isn't'' without any argument to back it up, so what do you want me to respond to that? I said Oh, ok.
    Then I clearly explained why and you still didn't give me one bit of your opinion or argument of this.
    Your explanation of why was "because it is." I can respond with "no it isn't. Or I can say no it isn't and post pics. So I did.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Now if you want to come up and say something intelligent or an actual post that matches your age, please do,.
    Oh wise 17 year old sage, ye who was still crapping his pants not many fortnights more than a decade ago. I must remind you again, noone tells me how to act. Noone.

Rorowalker:*Sees pic of Cedric pre-contest* 98-99 Coleman! <-------Derp/Intelligence
    Spike92 is 15.

Oh wise 17 year old sage, ye who was still crapping his pants not many fortnights more than a decade ago. I must remind you again, noone tells me how to act. Noone.

Rorowalker:*Sees pic of Cedric pre-contest* 98-99 Coleman! <-------Derp/Intelligence
    Because OBVIOUSLY it meant he was exactly like 98-99 Coleman....not sure if you're serious or not.
    Look at the proportions. To my eyes, he has the 98-99 Coleman shape. Did I say he looked exactly like him? No.
    I myself said that 98-99 Coleman is untouchable...

Without joking or being sarcastic, if you're even a bit serious about ''noone tells me how to act. Noone.'', it means you are really complexed, need attention or need to feel in control/feel like you're superior, which is not really a good way to express yourself but hey, do whatever you want.

Because OBVIOUSLY it meant he was exactly like 98-99 Coleman....not sure if you're serious or not.
    Look at the proportions. To my eyes, he has the 98-99 Coleman shape. Did I say he looked exactly like him? No.
    I myself said that 98-99 Coleman is untouchable...

Without joking or being sarcastic, if you're even a bit serious about ''noone tells me how to act. Noone.'', it means you are really complexed, need attention or need to feel in control/feel like you're superior, which is not really a good way to express yourself but hey, do whatever you want.

Cedric is big, cedric is awesome, cedric is an up and comer. But nothing in those pics says "98-99 Coleman" That's why I find it humourous you would tell someone to act intelligent when you blurt out borderline retarded $hit on the regular. There is hyping someone, then there is saying things that make everyone who reads them *facepalm*

It doesn't mean any of those things. It means I'm not going to change my personality and/or how I respond to posts on anonymous internet message boards because some 17 year old kid from the internet doesn't approve of it. You or anyone. Who are you to tell people how they should act? I could turn it around on you and say it means you need to feel in control and yadda yadda. But I have a little more sense than that. You're 17 you wouldn't know mature if it graduated your ass out of college.
    Spike92 is 15.

I clearly explained 'he has the 98-99 Coleman shape', if I wouldn't see it that way, I would never have said it.

''Who am I to tell people how they should act?''
    The good ol' ''Who are you to...'', I see you're quite stacked up with techniques on how to dodge an argument.
    And I never told you how to act, I clearly commented on the lack of arguments you dispose of.

Maturity doesn't come with age, maturity doesn't come with graduation, maturity is self-defined.

Don't you think it would have been easier to actually respond to me with a valid argument than to try to argue on how stupid I am?

Be ready before engaging in an argument, just a quick tip.

''Who am I to tell people how they should act?''
    The good ol' ''Who are you to...'', I see you're quite stacked up with techniques on how to dodge an argument.
    And I never told you how to act, I clearly commented on the lack of arguments you dispose of.

Maturity doesn't come with age, maturity doesn't come with graduation, maturity is self-defined.

Be ready before engaging in an argument, just a quick tip.

You're 30, please act like it.
    oh, ok.
    Spike92 is 15.

So close yet so far of getting me.

Please = If it's fine with you

Thus meaning, if it's fine by you, for the sake of 'x', act like a 30 years old.

It was a kind and gentle way of asking you to stop behaving the way you did.

Sure thing.
    Spike92 is 15.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's up with all the hissyfits in threads lately

Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cause Mr. Big Slim Daddy needs to grow up

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Flex has a little more detail than ronnie in the back based on some of the pictures. Little, not much more as that would be anatomically impossible.

Same with symmetry.

The little edge that flex has on detail does not make up for the size and thickness difference.

Like it was said before, its flex's symmetry and detail against ronnies symmetry, detail and size.

Originally Posted by Loastres View Post

Shut up.
    Spike92 is 15.

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Loastres View Post
    Its that time of the moth for him.
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

Originally Posted by boyoboyo View Post
    Its that time of the moth for him.
    Don't pay this guy any mind. Poor chap was born with his nutsack dangling from his forehead.

Moth.
    Spike92 is 15.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I didn't know what I said was right, I wouldn't have said it, it's my opinion, you can't prove me wrong because there's nothing to prove.
    I see much more detail in Wheeler's back, period.
    Now if you want to come up and say something intelligent or an actual post that matches your age, please do, I'll be more than pleased to argue with you.
    THe preference of one type of physique over another is subjective. What is *not* subjective(in any way other than we all have to use our own eyes to see), is that Ronnie's back was more detailed than Flex's. His back looks more separated. You can see the muscles in clear relief much more easily than on Flex. It's that simple.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    THe preference of one type of physique over another is subjective. What is *not* subjective(in any way other than we all have to use our own eyes to see), is that Ronnie's back was more detailed than Flex's. His back looks more separated. You can see the muscles in clear relief much more easily than on Flex. It's that simple.
    Flex has more detail in the bdb imo. Not that there is much in it but I see more detail in flex's back in that shot. Obviously, ronnie wins the shot overall. he is too big and thick and only marginally behind on detail.

Whilst i agree that ronnie's separation is unrivaled, flex's back gives me the impression that it consists of many more separate muscles than ronnie's (even if it isnt actually the case, that's the impression I get when I view the two side by side in the shot).
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

[QUOTE=featureless;1000201923]

Whilst i agree that ronnie's separation is unrivaled, flex's back gives me the impression that it consists of many more separate muscles than ronnie'sQUOTE]

Many more seperate muscles? I don't get it.
    Spike92 is 15.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=Big Slim DaDDy;1000212583]
    Originally Posted by featureless View Post

Whilst i agree that ronnie's separation is unrivaled, flex's back gives me the impression that it consists of many more separate muscles than ronnie'sQUOTE]

Many more seperate muscles? I don't get it.
    More muscles in flex's back appear to pop but the ones in ronnies that standout have deeper cuts
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey