L6aiF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can i use con cret with c4 extreme or assualt

hello

can i use con cret with c4 extreme or with assualt as a pre workout?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes. If you only use 1/2 scoop of Assault, you could go with a half serving for your weight of Con-CRET, or use the Con-CRET on off days. 1 whole scoop of Assault has 5 grams of creatine in it, so your daily requirement would be met right there.

I think C4 only has 1 gram per scoop, so you definitly could and should use it with that.
    Last edited by llahhsoj; 12-23-2012 at 08:31 AM.

L6aiF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i bought con cret capsules the serving is 1 capsule

Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Yes. If you only use 1/2 scoop of Assault, you could go with a half serving for your weight of Con-CRET, or use the Con-CRET on off days. 1 whole scoop of Assault has 5 grams of creatine in it, so your dailey requirement would be met right there.

I think C4 only has 1 gram per scoop, so you definitly could and should use it with that.
    Just confirming, so if you take half a scoop of Assault on workout days and supplement with adequate Con-CRET on rest days, will I maintain saturation?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by L6aiF View Post
    i bought con cret capsules the serving is 1 capsule
    Based on your bodyweight, I'd then go with 1/2 scoop of Assault and 1 Con-CRET. With Con-CRET the dose is 1 pill per a hundred pounds.

Originally Posted by Enix View Post
    Just confirming, so if you take half a scoop of Assault on workout days and supplement with adequate Con-CRET on rest days, will I maintain saturation?
    Some people think that you can get by on 3 grams a day after saturation is met, I prefer to go with 5 because creatine is cheap. If you do only take a half of scoop, I'd still take one Con-CRET regardless.

I have used Con-CRET in the past, did a sponsored log for that and Beta-CRET. I used 1.5 scoops of Con-CRET, but the Beta-CRET also had some in it as well. Con-CRET can get a little confusing as far as serving size goes because it is quite a bit less than other forms of creatine.
    Last edited by llahhsoj; 12-23-2012 at 08:48 AM.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, just watch you overall creatine intake.

Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Based on your bodyweight, I'd then go with 1/2 scoop of Assault and 1 Con-CRET. With Con-CRET the dose is 1 pill per a hundred pounds.

Some people think that you can get by on 3 grams a day after saturation is met, I prefer to go with 5 because creatine is cheap. If you do only take a half of scoop, I'd still take one Con-CRET regardless.

I have used Con-CRET in the past, did a sponsored log for that and Beta-CRET. I used 1.5 scoops of Con-CRET, but the Beta-CRET also had some in it as well. Con-CRET can get a little confusing as far as serving size goes because it is quite a bit less than other forms of creatine.
    I'll bite the bullet and only take Con-CRET on off days. I'm only 152 pounds and my training program isn't "hardcore".

AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I really recommend the C4/Con-Crete stack. I have been taking 2 scoops of each prior to every workout. I weigh right around 180lbs.

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll ask this here...

To cut back on some spending I am considering swapping them both out for 1 full scoop of Assault... What do you guys think of this...?

Pretending that I could buy 60 servings of Con-Crete, that would run me about $36.22. (Servings being 1 scoop, so 2 scoops making it 30 "servings" for me)

60 Servings of C4 will be $44.99. (Servings being 1 scoop, so 2 scoops making it 30 "servings" for me)

Assault is running $49.99 for 60 servings...(Servings being 1/2 scoop, so 1 scoop making it 30 "servings" for me)

For C4 + Con-Crete the cost is $81.21 / 30 = $2.70 a training session.
    For Assault the cost is $49.99 / 30 = $1.66 a training session.

I don't know if that makes any sense. But to me it equates to a savings of $31.22 a month or $374.64 a year.

Not that any of that matters to you folks, but do you see any CONS to me making this switch? Perhaps any PROS?

Feedback greatly appreciated!

Alex

samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10) samit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mate
    dont buy concret its ****! waste of money
    i have used it 2 weeks pre workout 2scoops but dint feel a thing
    then i bought c4 extreme and this stuff is awesome . try it
    i even did a c4 stack pre workout and then after workout 1 scoop of con cret but still dint see effects of con cret
    but now using c4 alone and ist awesome .only thing i think now on week 3 i must take 2 scoops.

i read a bm said take con cret + c4 pre workout . wonder if it works or its too much creatine with 2 scoops of c4?