ThatOneGymRat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm young, dumb and need help!

I'm 16 years old, weigh 205 pounds, and I'm 6"3.
    I workout 3-5 times a week for an hour to two.
    I bought ISO Mass Xtreme Gainer*
    And I want to know what kind of results I should expect with that?
    Will it make me fat?
    Build muscle?
    Size?
    I just want to be able to know what I'm talking about if someone at the gym brings it up and you veterans know your supplements!

SilverValley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThatOneGymRat View Post
    Will it make me fat?
    Build muscle?
    Size?
    I just want to be able to know what I'm talking about if someone at the gym brings it up and you veterans know your supplements!
    Well what is your diet like besides that? Are you looking more for a bulk or a cut?

Originally Posted by SilverValley View Post
    Well what is your diet like besides that? Are you looking more for a bulk or a cut?
    Well I wanna have big arms but still sculpted. You know Ronnie off jersey shore?
    Like that kind of muscle just less of a juice head.

Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mass gainers for me, personally, make a good breakfast on days i dont feel like eating or making anything, good balance of protein and carbs

SilverValley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I wanna have big arms but still sculpted. You know Ronnie off jersey shore?
    Like that kind of muscle just less of a juice head.
    I think the effects all depend on your diet. If this is part of your daily macro's then you will need it everyday. If you have other whole foods that you get your protein/carbs/fat from on other days then I would say to just have the gainer on the days you lift arms. This way the extra protein/carbs/calories/fat will go to your arms. If you use it too much, however, it will definitely add some fat. The extra carbs and protein will end up turning to fat anyways. I think it all depends on what diet you have and any other supplements you are using. It's difficult to try and add mass without adding any fat. Personally I believe in bulking phases and cutting phases to try and build as much muscle as possible and then get rid of the fat that came with it afterwards.

Originally Posted by Alesso11 View Post
    mass gainers for me, personally, make a good breakfast on days i dont feel like eating or making anything, good balance of protein and carbs
    What results would I get using it?

Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alesso11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What results would I get using it?
    depends if you use it to add calories or replace them, the only way i ddi when i used them was to replace. so if you use to add a surplus in theory weight gain, good weight vs bad weight i cannot say for sure

Originally Posted by Alesso11 View Post
    depends if you use it to add calories or replace them, the only way i ddi when i used them was to replace. so if you use to add a surplus in theory weight gain, good weight vs bad weight i cannot say for sure
    Well I understand if I put on muscle I will gain weight, but I use it will it go to fat or muscle when I workout.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're 16.

Food.

No need to waste [your parent's] money on supplements...Especially when you can just make gainers at home on your own.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    You're 16.

Food.

No need to waste [your parent's] money on supplements...Especially when you can just make gainers at home on your own.
    This. Also head over to the nutrition section and read up, just cause you are taking this gainer it will not make you fat.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    You're 16.

Food.

Well I have ON gold standard whey, C-4, Super HD, creatine. And I I have already bought ISO Mass Xtreme Gainer

FrozenKatana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ideally all you should need is protein, multi, and 'potentially' creatine at your age. You still have lots of room to grow from just eating food as you are still only 16.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A caloric surplus will make you gain weight. A caloric deficit will make you lose weight. A good number of calories when bulking or cutting is either + or minus 500 depending on what your goal is. If you hit on average over 1,500 calories higher than what you what you would burn for a good amount of time, you will put on more fat, quite a bit actually. Although, you are pretty young and I am assuming that you haven't been training that long, so you wouldn't put on nearly as much fat in that scenerio as I would at my age and length of training.

RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I have ON gold standard whey, C-4, Super HD, creatine. And I I have already bought ISO Mass Xtreme Gainer
    You successfully wasted $120 on an overpriced gainer and an OTC fat burner. Congrats.

_Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will it make me fat?
    Build muscle?
    Size?
    Weight gain will, typically, result from a caloric surplus. Focus on improving your diet and allow that to dictate what your body does.

As for a weight gainer, make your own. YOU control the macronutrients. They are also delicious, affordable, and convenient. Consider adding the following ingredients: milk, peanut / almond butter, olive oil [optional; flavorless], liquid egg whites [optional; flavorless], banana, berries [strawberry, blueberry, etc.], yogurt / ice cream, oats, etc. Things like cinnamon and vanilla extract will add flavor, as well.

I follow this recipe:

2 Cups Skim Milk
    1/2 Cup Oats [Grind in coffee grinder]
    1 Banana
    2 Tablespoons Natural Almond Butter
    4 Ice Cubes
    1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt

Blend. Top with cinnamon.

As for the other supplements, take them back - there is no need for them. Get yourself a quality, affordable multivitamin and fish oil supplement. There is no need for anything else.
    His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead.

- James Joyce

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP is so much wrong in this one.... I don't know where to begin..
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cody.miller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxBrah View Post
    You successfully wasted $120 on an overpriced gainer and an OTC fat burner. Congrats.
    hahahaha was going to say the same exact thing