stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone recognize this bench?

Just got all this for 225 from craigslist. Delivered to me from about an hour away. The guy was coming here for business anyway so it randomly worked out that I emailed him since his listing was on CL for a couple months and not taken down.

Just wondering what model or if anyone knows anything about this white body solid bench? Couldn't find any model number or markings on it that I could google. Thanks!
    Attached Images

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mid to late 90's standard body solid FID bench. Not great, not bad...probably sold for around $150-200 when they were new....probably worth about $50 now.

I had one i bought in 1998. I don't remember anything overwhelmingly remarkable about it, it did what it was supposed to do. Functioned easily, lightweight, and stable enough for a home bench at the time.

I probably have the model number and manual downstairs, but i might have thrown them out. I'll check for you.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Mid to late 90's standard body solid FID bench. Not great, not bad...probably sold for around $150-200 when they were new....probably worth about $50 now.

I had one i bought in 1998. I don't remember anything overwhelmingly remarkable about it, it did what it was supposed to do. Functioned easily, lightweight, and stable enough for a home bench at the time.

I probably have the model number and manual downstairs, but i might have thrown them out. I'll check for you.

Is it the old FID30A?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Is it the old FID30A?
    Probably, I just went down and looked....I still have the receipt, lol. It was part of a package, so no price, but the receipt said "16FID30".

I found this link: http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/eq...A-Version-9809

It has some exploded views of the bench and it looks like my old one. I don't have any pics of mine on this computer.

Bodysolid FID30A.jpg
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephensays has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Probably, I just went down and looked....I still have the receipt, lol. It was part of a package, so no price, but the receipt said "16FID30".

I found this link:

It has some exploded views of the bench and it looks like my old one. I don't have any pics of mine on this computer.

Attachment 5206153
    Perfect! Thanks!

Now debating on waiting to find a used power rack, or heading down to Jesup...