PaolaCamacho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My new interest/goal IFBB.SO MANY QUESTIONS on where to start

I have been tossing and turning today doing all this research on IFBB bikini pro competition. I WOULD MOST definitely love to get more involved in this. Im pretty young 20. Yhe gym staying active , eating healthy is my new motovation and lifestyle. I have taken a major change in my body I was around 187lbs I gladly put lots of work since last year. Down to 145-147...lbs. I feel like I need to get more info.. I always like to study and get to know A lot more about what i set my interest in. I know I can set my mind and heart to what I want. All I need is more facts and actual insider info THANK*S!♡

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    trolls exploiting our weakness for females

rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome to the IFBB section. You have cut a lot of flab, great. I am no expert but i think you need to lose a lot more fat to become an IFBB Bikini Pro. I'll say work hard for another year, keep monitoring your progress regularly and you will be well on your way to realise your dream.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AWESOME! Nice job on the hard work. Please keep me updated on your continued goal settings and progression.
    You have insurmountable potential based on your frame and width factor
    I may be able to assist you in your goals

Please contact me at thenextflexwheeler@gmail.com

Or call me at 305-667-FLEX
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find the right judge or host, and go for it. ''nomsayin''