Closed Thread
Page 6 of 329 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    I don't see where I'm making it personal, that is not my intent. I do tend to state my viewpoint without excuse but I've not made any personal attacks that I'm aware of.

Reference the bolded portion ....
    If this is indeed true then perhaps you want to refrain from the snide commentary that frequents your posts.

Perhaps, although treating the one like the other will not get the results you hope.

While cost isn't the point, I see what you mean.
    Bear in mind that his family is absolutely not any more important than the average citizen.
    Ok Shane. Ok. I don't know how we got on to discussing the value of Obama's daughters or wife but whatever.

LBM was right and wise. Nothing will change. God help us all.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Ok Shane. Ok. I don't know how we got on to discussing the value of Obama's daughters or wife but whatever.

LBM was right and wise. Nothing will change. God help us all.
    Pretty simple line of reasoning considering he's the one helping to shape policy affecting a nation and he himself loses absolutely nothing.
    His and his family's security is now and forever after will be handled by a dedicated and highly trained third party.
    How in the hell can he reasonably dictate policy that potentially affects the rights and abilities of Americans
    to protect their own when he himself doesn't have to worry about that ever again?
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty simple line of reasoning considering he's the one helping to shape policy affecting a nation and he himself loses absolutely nothing.
    His and his family's security is now and forever after will be handled by a dedicated and highly trained third party.
    How in the hell can he reasonably dictate policy that potentially affects the rights and abilities of Americans
    to protect their own when he himself doesn't have to worry about that ever again?
    So he should recuse himself from any topic that doesn't affect him personally?

Besides I really don't care much anymore. Congrats man, you wore me out. Actually, what I'm tired of is the back and forth from heavily fortified positions. I was hoping to have a more neutral conversation where ideas could be shared and analyzed. But if all this is going to be is you attacking me because I am not exmilitary (your assumption that my life experiences are not good enough for me to have a valid perspective), or you discounting my ideas or suggestions at every turn (I'm quite sure your bit about me being typical R&P wasn't intended as a compliment) then you win. I'm not going to sink into personal attacks and I don't see the value in continuing to offer ideas or ways to possibly compromise for everyone's benefit if every idea, regardless of overall merit, will be summarily discredited solely because it *may* involve some *changes* to current firearm legislation.

Rational and open minded discussion is never a waste of time, but what we have here surely is. You win.

More phone and weather talk:
    New Samsung Galaxy looks nice.
    We had a couple inches of snow tonight.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

No Charger now have 335is ChargerOn22s's Avatar
    ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChargerOn22s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BabyGunz76 View Post
    Here is my Christmas Eve dinner to get everybody in the holiday food spirit.

noooiuce

brb view

taking crown in here lolz

ALWAYS get a prenup for fuks sake
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tesla is a sh!tty company to work for

TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Besides I really don't care much anymore. Congrats man, you wore me out. Actually, what I'm tired of is the back and forth from heavily fortified positions. I was hoping to have a more neutral conversation where ideas could be shared and analyzed. But if all this is going to be is you attacking me because I am not exmilitary (your assumption that my life experiences are not good enough for me to have a valid perspective), or you discounting my ideas or suggestions at every turn (I'm quite sure your bit about me being typical R&P wasn't intended as a compliment) then you win. I'm not going to sink into personal attacks and I don't see the value in continuing to offer ideas or ways to possibly compromise for everyone's benefit if every idea, regardless of overall merit, will be summarily discredited solely because it *may* involve some *changes* to current firearm legislation.

Rational and open minded discussion is never a waste of time, but what we have here surely is. You win.

I'll bite.. pics/specs?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Merry Christmas UG

I've been playing xbox (skylander's) with my son for three hours good times
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

We had a couple inches of snow tonight.
    Neutral conversation...?
    Funny, you have no problems disparaging other's ideas and mocking suggested plans but take umbrage at finding your own suggestions discounted.
    Ok Dan, we'll call it a day on this discussion as it's obvious we're at different levels in perception and understanding.
    I truly wish you no ill will. In fact, I'm aware of your future plans goals and I wish you a rousing success in your endeavor at parenthood.
    ★cVc★

batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    babes :3 love yaaaa!!

also, im not off seasoning, my next meet is in the end of january. but i have had hard time with health since this spring. After the powerlifting meet where i did very well and some weeks into summer i did great too and then got sick way too often. (i overtrained very hard and didnt take time off to recover properly) Ive been on and off with sickness for months. i get sore throat, feels like i have fever (but often i dont), etc.
    well, this week is third week not actually being sick, so there's a big improvement. Im not caring so much about my workouts, cuz i work out anyways. i dont push my limits and i dont have PR's but thats okay!
    Next meet that i really care about is taking place in March. I think by then i will relax and enjoy lifting and try to keep myself not ill (chronical overtraining imo, but im working on learning how to rest). im really tired of the cold symptoms, and no i dont have aids. I think bad diet and stress kills the immune system.

this vid is long vid of yesterday's training, bw during christmas bulk 75-77kg

Other than that, today is such lovely day, i want to go skiing :33
    NB! If i accidentally neg you or forget to rep back, pm me :3

Merry Christmas UG.
    ★cVc★

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lost 200 on slots at the casino and damn the place was packed with asian youth everywhere felt kinda weird
    not a single milf was fukd

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    lost 200 on slots at the casino and damn the place was packed with asian youth everywhere felt kinda weird
    ditto

just playin, that sucks mane.

quiet night with the fam, noisy morning as wifey is making Jamaican Rum Cake.

jelly?

Merry Xmas UG's!!

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I like that avie!

Oh yea, and Merry Christmas to you as well Miss Trin.
    Thank you kind sir

I hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Merry Christmas everyone! Was cool walking in to McDonalds this morning and random people just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas so I bought them all coffee. $8 well spent!
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone! Was cool walking in to McDonalds this morning and random people just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas so I bought them all coffee. $8 well spent!
    i salute you for that kind gesture Hos, very nice!

cheers

Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I'll bite.. pics/specs?

dropping iPhone 4 when this drops in May

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Merry Christmass all. We are doing it tomorrow as the daughter comes home here at 10am. She wants to wake up to presents.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    [img]http://www.samsunggalaxys.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Samsung-Galaxy-S4

[img]http://amanz.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/samsungs4-01

This is why they have the 5 now, lol. The 4 is old news. My wife has the 4 herself. My daughter's 5 came in the other day. It's bigger, thinner and lighter I can tell just from the box and picture on it.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) batmannu has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bigmane123 View Post
    lol, you look so joocy on your avi these days. thumbs up!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    wow, you are so sweet!
    NB! If i accidentally neg you or forget to rep back, pm me :3

[img]http://www.samsunggalaxys.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-.jpg[/ig]
    [img]http://amanz.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/samsungs4-01.jpg[/ig]

Inb4 Apple goes thermonuclear in their attempts to block sale/distribution of this device.

Hos - pretty cool move bro.
    ★cVc★

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ham and egg sammiches for Christmas breakfast.

Peace and good tidings to all.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BabyGunz76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Merry Christmas you filthy animals

And a happy new year

- what movie is this from?
    Georgia Bulldogs/Orlando Magic/Miami Dolphins/UCF Knights/BoSox

This is why they have the 5 now, lol. The 4 is old news. My wife has the 4 herself. My daughter's 5 came in the other day. It's bigger, thinner and lighter I can tell just from the box and picture on it.
    ya man, wifey has 4S and loves it, i'm holding out till i can upgrade and switch to droid, my iphone 4 has been acting up lately - ready for DROID

Inb4 Apple goes thermonuclear in their attempts to block sale/distribution of this device.

lol yah isthisreallife.pdf

And a happy new year

Home Alone

UG's hear about the tallest girl teen in brazil and her short boyfriend?

she's 6'8" he's 5'4"

pretty girl but damn!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ian-beach.html

And a happy new year

Littlest Pet Shop?

:}
    ★cVc★

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Damn Matzah that girls tall as hell, holy....
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post

Damn Matzah that girls tall as hell, holy....
    lol yah man

Condition: The pretty 17-year-old who aspires to be a model, has a form of gigantism caused by a tumour of the pituitary gland

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

teen short boyfriend?

he's 5'4"
    Get that **** crap out of this thread, post it where ctpump posts...

:}

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sushi dinner last night. The saki was strong, I was in no shape for posting.

"Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    PS3 and DBZ!!!

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Sushi dinner last night. The saki was strong, I was in no shape for posting.
    Looking good Rob, now I'm hungry again!

PS3 and DBZ!!!
    Vegeta!!!!!!!!!

moar of that ass Z.

Closed Thread