Benjamintodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a adam levine type body PICS INSIDE Help?

Hey guys. Just signed up here. I'm twenty, with pics of my bod on my profile. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, which left me excess skin. Which I will surgically get rid of in the future. Until then I wanted to lean up my chest, and body a bit. Have it maybe looking like Adam Levines? Anyone can give me a workout routine and diet would be cool thanks!

Originally Posted by Benjamintodd View Post
    Hey guys. Just signed up here. I'm twenty, with pics of my bod on my profile. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, which left me excess skin. Which I will surgically get rid of in the future. Until then I wanted to lean up my chest, and body a bit. Have it maybe looking like Adam Levines? Anyone can give me a workout routine and diet would be cool thanks!
    Btw I'm 5'11 thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    All of these kinds of goals can be achieved using the same method - gain some muscle, lose some fat.

Here is some general advice.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post847953543

For you, I would aim to increase your strength for as long as possible whilst losing weight at a slow rate (say 1lb a week or less) until you have pushed down your calories to under 2000 in order to keep losing... at that point transition into a mass gain phase.

Ultimately you should be aiming to reach 10-12% bodyfat and then doing a slow mass gain without exceeding 15%

hi

Thanks, I only have one 30 lb dumbbell. No gym. So what workouts do you recommend? I do 100 pushups a day spread out. (been doing it for a week though)
    Also what calorie intake do you recommend for me? I need about 2,900 to maintain my weight.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Not going to happen m8

If you are serious, join a gym or look on ebay for a power cage / barbell / bench

Yes, with full respect to what you all do, and recommend, I understand that. But I plan to join a gym after my mini tummy tuck. So until then, if there is anything I could do to slim down as much as possible with just calorie reduction, and exercise, feel free to post thank you all!

Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koudoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Not going to happen m8

If you are serious, join a gym or look on ebay for a power cage / barbell / bench
    Sure you can't workout with one 30lbs dumbbell, but you can definitely workout with a set of dumbbells providing they go heavy enough... So no you don't need power cages, barbells or a bench...

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Benjamintodd View Post
    Yes, with full respect to what you all do, and recommend, I understand that. But I plan to join a gym after my mini tummy tuck. So until then, if there is anything I could do to slim down as much as possible with just calorie reduction, and exercise, feel free to post thank you all!
    What is a mini tummy tuck?

This is going to sounds stupid, but until then don't eat as much and join a gym.

Go to the nutrition forum and read up on calculating caloric needs.

Go to the top of the workout programs forum and pick a program from the stickies, join a gym and follow the program.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

Originally Posted by Koudoo View Post
    Sure you can't workout with one 30lbs dumbbell, but you can definitely workout with a set of dumbbells providing they go heavy enough... So no you don't need power cages, barbells or a bench...
    If you don't want to get "too huge" and can't see the value in lower body compound movements then sure...

johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started off running for a mile three times a week with a burst sprint to end. Then I did basic body weight exercises until I felt I was ready for the gym. You are probably like me in the sense you are just out of shape and need to get somewhere first. Go to YouTube and look up sixpackshortcuts its a channel with this guy who teaches you to do a lot of stuff with nothing but your own body weight and diet. Good luck! Oh PS scooby1961 and Vic Costa are also great for beginners who don't wanna invest a lot of money....or even furious Pete.

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by johnnymalkavius View Post
    I started off running for a mile three times a week with a burst sprint to end. Then I did basic body weight exercises until I felt I was ready for the gym. You are probably like me in the sense you are just out of shape and need to get somewhere first. Go to YouTube and look up sixpackshortcuts its a channel with this guy who teaches you to do a lot of stuff with nothing but your own body weight and diet. Good luck! Oh PS scooby1961 and Vic Costa are also great for beginners who don't wanna invest a lot of money....or even furious Pete.
    Serious?

There is no need to "get ready for" the gym. All that is needed is to show up with consistency and commitment.

Or you could look at one of the Novice Programs, designed for people who are beginning and get started out right.

I still highly recommend checking out the nutrition forum if you want to get serious about weight gain/loss.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnnymalkavius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    Serious?

There is no need to "get ready for" the gym. All that is needed is to show up with consistency and commitment.

Or you could look at one of the Novice Programs, designed for people who are beginning and get started out right.

I still highly recommend checking out the nutrition forum if you want to get serious about weight gain/loss.
    Just what worked for me to show myself I was in it for.real. nothing to do with anything else.

9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9inchcalves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    adam levine type body ?? looool he doesnt even look like he lifts.... if you have to workout to get his body than i feel really bad for your genetics lol

halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10) halisray is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    save money on the tummy tuck... just hit the gym

chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrissypoo13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could probably achieve his body type with a low body fat% and body weight exercises. Point being, its not that hard to achieve
    I rep back :) (measly reps)

Goals: SIZE
    Bench: 295lbs
    Squat: 450lbs
    Deadlift: 500lbs

*Doesn't look like I lift but I actually lift crew*
    *Misc and Workout Programs forum crew*