Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bumping up my test with AI's Massularia

First I'd like to thank JohnSmelton and AI Sports for the opportunity to log Massularia. I'm in PCT from a 6 week cycle of helladrol/dermacrine, which was my first ever non-natty cycle. PCT will be 4 weeks, started 12/19 and I dosed my first pills of Massularia when I got the package the night of 12/20...pretty much straight out of the box with dinner. Dosing will be 2 caps AM w/ breakfast and 2 caps PM w/ dinner every day. Aiming to get my endo test levels back to normal, planning on getting bloodwork done immediately after PCT to make sure everything is g2g. I have ****ty insurance, but according to what I've read there are some ways to get bloods done for cheap so I'll be trying to go that route.

So far everything seems fine. Libido is there, lethargy/tiredness is gone, and no other sides. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel run down since I'm not on cycle but everything feels quite normal. Is it possible I never got fully shut down in the first place? Strength is still at the level it was at during the last week on cycle, weight is still up where it was, and size is still there minus a little bloating (knock on wood for all of those).

Will update in a couple days or if anything comes up sooner!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interested in seeing how this goes. Thank you

interested what your nutrition and lifting is like during this time?

lab results looks interesting if they are coming
    Last edited by JohnSmeton; 12-22-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for the results!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this log

Massularia would be a great addition to PCT

uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50) uvawahoowa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for subbing guys

Here's a little more info on what I'm doing/running during pct

Nutrition:
    Macros average at 400c/100f/350p. Leg day I up carbs to 475, other lifting days at 425, and off days at 300 with protein and fat staying the same.

PCT stack:
    Torem 90/60/60/30
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Massularia 4/4/4/4
    Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8
    PCT Assist 4/4/4/4
    Also taking the staples: fish oil, cissus, multi, & whey

Honestly, this is probably overkill but it's my first cycle and I want to make sure the boys get back up to speed asap and I keep the liver/lipid values as protected as possible.

Cycle:
    I went from 193.6 to 204.6 on cycle. Had some solid strength gains across the board (25lbs on back squats, 15 lbs on front squats, 20 lbs on bench, 60 lbs on deads)
    On cycle I was lifting 6 days/week since I felt like I was getting great recovery between workouts. Now I'm back down to 5 days, might go to 4 days/week depending on how I feel. On a bodybuilding split lifting 1 big muscle group and 1 small muscle group per workout, hitting everything directly once per week (except for my lagging calves which I hit 2-3 times per week). For large muscle groups (chest, back, shoulders, quads, hams) I'm doing 4 exercises, one at 5x5, one at 4x8, one at 3x10-12, and one fst-7, and smaller muscle groups (bis/tris/calves/traps) 2-3 exercises at 3-4 sets at 8-12.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Thanks for subbing guys

Nutrition:
    Macros average at 400c/100f/350p. Leg day I up carbs to 475, other lifting days at 425, and off days at 300 with protein and fat staying the same.

PCT stack:
    Torem 90/60/60/30
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Massularia 4/4/4/4
    Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8
    PCT Assist 4/4/4/4

Honestly, this is probably overkill but it's my first cycle and I want to make sure the boys get back up to speed asap and I keep the liver/lipid values as protected as possible.

Cycle:
    I went from 193.6 to 204.6 on cycle. Had some solid strength gains across the board (25lbs on back squats, 15 lbs on front squats, 20 lbs on bench, 60 lbs on deads)
    On cycle I was lifting 6 days/week since I felt like I was getting great recovery between workouts. Now I'm back down to 5 days, might go to 4 days/week depending on how I feel. On a bodybuilding split lifting 1 big muscle group and 1 small muscle group per workout, hitting everything directly once per week (except for my lagging calves which I hit 2-3 times per week). For large muscle groups (chest, back, shoulders, quads, hams) I'm doing 4 exercises, one at 5x5, one at 4x8, one at 3x10-12, and one fst-7, and smaller muscle groups (bis/tris/calves/traps) 2-3 exercises at 3-4 sets at 8-12.
    very nice thank you for the detail. That is some high calories for your weight, you must have a very fast metabolism

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for subbing guys

Nutrition:

PCT stack:
    Torem 90/60/60/30
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Massularia 4/4/4/4
    Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8
    PCT Assist 4/4/4/4

Cycle:
    Wow thats one hell of a crazy pct for something as mild as an h-drol cycle. You're gunna make more gains on pct than on cycle lol. In on this.

Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    Wow thats one hell of a crazy pct for something as mild as an h-drol cycle. You're gunna make more gains on pct than on cycle lol. In on this.
    Yeah, I agree with you that it's most likely overboard...but it's my first cycle, didn't want to take any chances. I'd probably change things if I did another hd cycle

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    very nice thank you for the detail. That is some high calories for your weight, you must have a very fast metabolism
    Yeah, I'm used to high volume workouts so my tdee is fairly high, somewhere around 3400-3500 I think

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for subbing guys

Nutrition:

PCT stack:
    Torem 90/60/60/30
    Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Massularia 4/4/4/4
    Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3
    Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8
    PCT Assist 4/4/4/4

Cycle:
    Gotta love the high carb days!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

So I'm 5 days into pct, and the biggest (and really only) side effect I got from the hd is night sweats. I didn't really even attribute it to being on cycle until I recently did some research on it. Anyone know of anything to make these subside? Or will time take care of it as I get my endogenous test back up?

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I'm 5 days into pct, and the biggest (and really only) side effect I got from the hd is night sweats. I didn't really even attribute it to being on cycle until I recently did some research on it. Anyone know of anything to make these subside? Or will time take care of it as I get my endogenous test back up?
    Hmm, the only thing I really know of for night sweats is Evening Primrose Oil (GLA). Works great for women, don't see why it shouldn't do the same for you. Otherwise, I'm interested to see how this goes for you!
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Gotta love the high carb days!
    its the best thing ever, I got mine tomorow lol

Originally Posted by Cdt_Richards View Post
    Hmm, the only thing I really know of for night sweats is Evening Primrose Oil (GLA). Works great for women, don't see why it shouldn't do the same for you. Otherwise, I'm interested to see how this goes for you!
    Funny I mention the night sweats, ever since then I've been fine overnight. Could be that I'm getting more back to normal. I'll consider the GLA if they come back.

Everything else has been running smoothly. The addition of the caffeine back in my PWO has given me a little more endurance and aerobic capacity. I'm cutting down the volume of my workouts during PCT, but I feel like I'm still getting stronger. My bodyweight lifts (pullups, dips, etc) have stayed pretty steady, but my other lifts have continued to go up slightly...definitely not at the pace they were going up on cycle but still up nonetheless so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm going to up cals by 100 tomorrow (up 25g carbs overall) as I've felt a little empty middle of the day.

Other than that I'm going to keep everything the same and keep cruising along

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Funny I mention the night sweats, ever since then I've been fine overnight. Could be that I'm getting more back to normal. I'll consider the GLA if they come back.

Everything else has been running smoothly. The addition of the caffeine back in my PWO has given me a little more endurance and aerobic capacity. I'm cutting down the volume of my workouts during PCT, but I feel like I'm still getting stronger. My bodyweight lifts (pullups, dips, etc) have stayed pretty steady, but my other lifts have continued to go up slightly...definitely not at the pace they were going up on cycle but still up nonetheless so I'm pretty happy about that. I'm going to up cals by 100 tomorrow (up 25g carbs overall) as I've felt a little empty middle of the day.

Other than that I'm going to keep everything the same and keep cruising along
    Pct is a perfect time to up calories.

Pct is a perfect time to up calories.
    yeah I agree, not by too much though. Ive made this mistake and went from show weight of 212 in my first competion to 230 lbs in about 6 weeks after the show. eventually got up to 250 lbs that year and thought I was leaner than I really was. Dieted back down to compete again in 2010 and ended up at 214 lbs stage weight. I recommend raising calories by slowly , nothing drastic

anyways pct is just as important if not more important than the cycle to get test up and running otherwise cycle gains go out the window fast. I always do a full line up pct.

Online coaching avilable

yeah I agree, not by too much though. Ive made this mistake and went from show weight of 212 in my first competion to 230 lbs in about 6 weeks after the show. eventually got up to 250 lbs that year and thought I was leaner than I really was. Dieted back down to compete again in 2010 and ended up at 214 lbs stage weight. I recommend raising calories by slowly , nothing drastic

anyways pct is just as important if not more important than the cycle to get test up and running otherwise cycle gains go out the window fast. I always do a full line up pct.
    I've been there, I weighed in at 176 for a competition 2 years ago and ended up 190 a week after, about 220 2-3 months after. My metabolism was so slow from dieting for so hard for so long and doing so much cardio that the large caloric increases I was getting from binging on my favorite foods put some serious fat on me. Definitely learned my lesson on that one.

I've increased cals by 100/day on both rest and work days, might increase again in a couple weeks by the same amount.

I've been there, I weighed in at 176 for a competition 2 years ago and ended up 190 a week after, about 220 2-3 months after. My metabolism was so slow from dieting for so hard for so long and doing so much cardio that the large caloric increases I was getting from binging on my favorite foods put some serious fat on me. Definitely learned my lesson on that one.

I've increased cals by 100/day on both rest and work days, might increase again in a couple weeks by the same amount.
    Im having the opposite problem... I'm dropping weight like crazy while trying to eat more, no cardio (at all!), etc... my metabolism is flying
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy ****, you're going way overkill for PCT. I guess you can be sure you're system will recover
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    Holy ****, you're going way overkill for PCT. I guess you can be sure you're system will recover
    Yeah, now I know though...especially since it was my first cycle I wanted to make sure everything went back to normal ASAP. I'm planning on doing a natty cycle with xgels among a couple other things directly after pct, the more that I can have my test up for that so I can keep getting gains the better off I am.

On that note, pct has been going well especially for my big lifts. Squats, deads, and bench press are all up...I finally hit 225 on front squats for 5, which was my goal for the end of the year...hit it just in time. I'm liking everything so far

Quick update...Weight came down in the first week, but has leveled off at between 202 and 202.5. I'm bumping up cals another 100 (25g carbs) starting today on lifting days. So on lifting days I'm doing 475c/100f/350p, I'm hoping to still put on a little mass and strength during pct...not sure how realistic that is. I feel like my body has recovered and is going back to normal, wish I could get my bloods done right now and know where I'm at. Doing shoulders today, the area where I've struggled the most to add strength so I'm hoping to put up a little more weight today.

I started erase & lean xtreme today, 3 caps/day.

Quick update...Weight came down in the first week, but has leveled off at between 202 and 202.5. I'm bumping up cals another 100 (25g carbs) starting today on lifting days. So on lifting days I'm doing 475c/100f/350p, I'm hoping to still put on a little mass and strength during pct...not sure how realistic that is. I feel like my body has recovered and is going back to normal, wish I could get my bloods done right now and know where I'm at. Doing shoulders today, the area where I've struggled the most to add strength so I'm hoping to put up a little more weight today.

My weight came down a bit as well, but with the Massularia, my strength has been going up steadily... so thats a plus. But now I need to just keep eating. LOL
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

that seems to be a common mistake for a bodybuilder doing their first show.
    Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Im having the opposite problem... I'm dropping weight like crazy while trying to eat more, no cardio (at all!), etc... my metabolism is flying
    good problem to have..hahaha

keep up the good work

Online coaching avilable

You see all these kids nowadays spending a ton on their cycle, stacking stuff and then they cheap out with the pct -___- its horrible

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    You see all these kids nowadays spending a ton on their cycle, stacking stuff and then they cheap out with the pct -___- its horrible
    have to do the right PCT for sure!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    The worst part is most of them post their pct's and completely leave out a SERM...I feel bad for them. Debating on cycling or not, not sure if I'm ready for the plunge to the "dark side" lol. I think my stats and lifting history/diet are down packed though if I were to do it.

Im loving the macros lol

I wish I could have that much carbs

Sorry for the long time since my last post. **** has gotten busy at work the last week, so all I've had time to do is lift, work, eat, and sleep. Good thing is i've been able to keep everything clean and get all my calories in. I've been able to maintain strength in just about all areas, and even went up in a couple of lifts. I went down in BB Bench just a bit, but it may have been to a little change in technique since all of my other chest lifts were the same. My weight has gone down a couple of pounds though, might just be water but I'm down to 200.6 this week.

I have 1 more week left on PCT, hopefully I can maintain strength and weight before I move on to a natty stack

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry for the long time since my last post. **** has gotten busy at work the last week, so all I've had time to do is lift, work, eat, and sleep. Good thing is i've been able to keep everything clean and get all my calories in. I've been able to maintain strength in just about all areas, and even went up in a couple of lifts. I went down in BB Bench just a bit, but it may have been to a little change in technique since all of my other chest lifts were the same. My weight has gone down a couple of pounds though, might just be water but I'm down to 200.6 this week.

I have 1 more week left on PCT, hopefully I can maintain strength and weight before I move on to a natty stack
    I would expect a bit of a drop in strength and weight in PCT. That you have been able to maintain strength for the most part is a good indicator of how well Massularia works.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

The worst part is most of them post their pct's and completely leave out a SERM...I feel bad for them. Debating on cycling or not, not sure if I'm ready for the plunge to the "dark side" lol. I think my stats and lifting history/diet are down packed though if I were to do it.
    serm is a must. I would wait as long as possible. I was 23.5 my first ph cycle and got up to 230lbs, 405 lbs squats and 17.5 inch arms before I started, nutrition was down decent but could have been better. If I could go back i would have waited and got nutrition together and trained smarter, I trained to intense and heavy and didnt back off enough and caused myself injuries-hindsight 20/20 at least I know now though

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I would expect a bit of a drop in strength and weight in PCT. That you have been able to maintain strength for the most part is a good indicator of how well Massularia works.
    It depends if a person is "cutting" oh hormonals and uses pct to up calories (although generally pct needs to be higher in calories , esp carbs by at least 200 calories in my opinion) it helps retain gains

I use a cycle to cut body fat, increase some muscle and after its done to up calories and retain them gains best i can. Ive even made strength gains this year, all of pct and up to four months after pct, since my calories have gone up, it is a science to it. I used to make the mistake of keep cutting during pct and that is a recipe for muscle loss

Online coaching avilable