Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rounded shoulders?

Im in need of a big posture fix, i have some rounded ass shoulders looking like they are ready to poke someone in the eye, while trying to this this is it best to cut out all chest and shoulder movements(pushing) while working more on my back?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ferello View Post
    Im in need of a big posture fix, i have some rounded ass shoulders looking like they are ready to poke someone in the eye, while trying to this this is it best to cut out all chest and shoulder movements(pushing) while working more on my back?
    Don't stop working the chest and shoulders; rather, prioritize back (horizontal and vertical pulls) work by increasing frequency and/or volume.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) womanoid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you mean from the side? Your shoulder blades?

Do you identify at all with either of the 2 cases at the bottom of this page?
    http://www.exrx.net/ExInfo/Posture.html

I just replied to someone here (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150411253) about how my doctor helped me fix my shoulder girdle. It's a slightly different problem, but the exercises & advice do crossover to the two problems on exrx.net.
    Bender, part of being human is having self-control. -Amy Wong

Fat loss per month =
    Obese : 6-8%
    Moderately overweight: 4-6%
    Average: 2-4%
    Lean 1-2%
    Very lean .5-1%

^via female sticky on realistic goals

Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ferello is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by womanoid View Post
    Do you mean from the side? Your shoulder blades?

Do you identify at all with either of the 2 cases at the bottom of this page?
    http://www.exrx.net/ExInfo/Posture.html

I just replied to someone here (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150411253) about how my doctor helped me fix my shoulder girdle. It's a slightly different problem, but the exercises & advice do crossover to the two problems on exrx.net.
    yes the picture next to the foward head posture deffo resembles me, thats a good link

svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000) svartberg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Don't stop working the chest and shoulders; rather, prioritize back (horizontal and vertical pulls) work by increasing frequency and/or volume.
    ^ ^ This ^ ^

If you stop push exercises you're just compromising important stabilizers such as serratus anterior .. instead is popular to change your routine to 2:1 pull/push ratio.

I also recommend changing the way you do push exercises.
    For example do pushups with your shoulders back & down (e.g. the negatives will resemble cable rows), this will really hit your lower/mid traps nicely which are crucial to fix your Kyphosis.

strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) strengthgainr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In addition to prioritizing pull movements, don't skimp on stretching your chest and shoulders. You're all tightened up.
    Triple your gains with my FREE report over at:

www.strengthgainer.com

Registered User LlamaWithARifle's Avatar
    LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123812871

Everything you need to know about correcting your posture.
    Squat: 202.5kg | 446lbs
    Bench: 125kg | 275lbs
    Deadlift: 235kg | 518lbs

BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoskiGuitarist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try to deadlift up to 1rm or to failure for a month. That'll correct your posture.