adel1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy When does shipment reach???

Hello,

I ordered supplements on 16 nov with super saving dhl gm (8 - 20 business days).

Today is 22nd dec or more than month already, I still havn't received the shipment.In the tracking, it still says IPZ-Ffm.

what's the meaning of IPZ-Ffm and anyone who have ordered .. have any idea how many days it takes to reach when ordering with 8 - 20 business days method.
    do you know how long it take.

the destination is Saudi Arabia - Medina.

Thank's

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by adel1986 View Post
    Hello,

I ordered supplements on 16 nov with super saving dhl gm (8 - 20 business days).

Today is 22nd dec or more than month already, I still havn't received the shipment.In the tracking, it still says IPZ-Ffm.

what's the meaning of IPZ-Ffm and anyone who have ordered .. have any idea how many days it takes to reach when ordering with 8 - 20 business days method.
    do you know how long it take.

the destination is Saudi Arabia - Medina.

Thank's
    This is a question you should be asking DHL or customer service. Unless you have a fellow Saudi Arabian that could help you out.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

adel1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    This is a question you should be asking DHL or customer service. Unless you have a fellow Saudi Arabian that could help you out.
    I called and sent messages so many times to dhl but no response !!!
    Also there's no branch here in Saudia for DHL GLOBAL MAIL
    So, how can i recieve it ?

joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) joegabo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adel1986 View Post
    I called and sent messages so many times to dhl but no response !!!
    Also there's no branch here in Saudia for DHL GLOBAL MAIL
    So, how can i recieve it ?

Hello,

Contact the store you bought from... I'm guessing Bodybuilding.com, they have a rather good customer service record, and I would be surprised if they did not have a means of looking into the situation regarding your order....

No one will probably be able to help you within the forums, this is a customer service matter send them an e-mail or call them... (they have rather competent staff)

Good luck, and take care,
    Joe
    -----------------The mind is a powerful tool, use it wisely.------------------

-----------------With the power of will anything is possible.-----------------

------The body can never achieve what the mind does not will first.------

rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10) rmaini is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I remember a thread not so long ago stating supplements shipped to Saudi Arabia were banned. Couldn't say for sure, might want to contact your country's customs office.

Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baddog079 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Customs probably confiscated it.
    "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****