Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Summering has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    I always thought it was a little retarded of people trying to say I am biased or that I don’t accept that they are problems. If they weren’t problems why would I be talking about solutions?
    Because maybe it seems like youre not offering solutions but just ignoring them; maybe its my "little retarded" mind misinterpreting it though? Thats the impression I keep getting, I still feel youre understating this whole issue, the way Christians and other minorities are treated in Pakistan cannot be compared with the treatment of Muslims in any Western country. I dont even know if Russia can be compared to it; yes its wikipedia but some of this is incomparable to anything happening in the West:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...mmunity_issues (even if the country is strained, most of this is utterly indefensible)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduis...an#Persecution (going down from 22% to 1.7% is very worrying)

MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one has been hanged/blasphemy sentence that hasn't been overturned in Pakistan.

I wasn't diverting the attention to Israel but was pointing out how the British even put the same law into effect in Palestine and you guys also carried it over into your penal code. If you actually tried reading my post you would have seen what I had wrote right under the bottom. By the way explain to me how it is a lie that Israel has blasphemy laws?

Remove your head from your ass, it is well known in the RP that I have no love for Israel or Palestine. And it is also known that I have no problems doing business with Israel.
    LMAO, the amount of nonsense you just typed...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...blasphemy.html

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Summering View Post
    Because maybe it seems like youre not offering solutions but just ignoring them when, maybe its my "little retarded" mind though? Thats the impression I keep getting, I still feel youre understating this whole issue, the way Christians and other minorities are treated in Pakistan cannot be compared with the treatment of Muslims in any Western country. I dont even know if Russia can be compared to it; yes its wikipedia but some of this is incomparable to anything happening in the West:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christi...mmunity_issues (even if the country is strained, most of this is utterly indefensible)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduis...an#Persecution (going down from 22% to 1.7% is very worrying)
    Show me one thread where I haven't offered a solution and ignored the issue. Maybe your perception is flawed, and maybe you should realize the massive amounts of crap that gets posted in this section about Pakistan. I simply cannot dedicate my time to respond in detail to everyone especially when I have replied on the same topic multiple times. Nor should I be expected to...

You can feel as though I am understating as that is your own right but I would simply never agree because I have experienced the country myself. I have talked to minorities in Pakistan and gotten their viewpoints as well on the issues. Again why the hell are you comparing human right conditions in the west to Pakistan? Think about how ridiculous such an assertion is for a country that lives in volatile region and is currently at war. I don't know why you are harping on about things being indefensible when I have NEVER defended any of these acts. Now you are forcing me to take it personal even though I took my time out and tried hard to be civil with you and answer your questions. The fact that I get annoyed at such assertions that I am defending these actions should tell you all you need to know about how much I despise these sort of things in the country.

Also the reason for the huge drop in Hindus is because when Bangladesh seperated they had the majority of Hindus in that wing of the country.

MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleGunner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cite me where in Islam it says anything about Blasphemy being punishable. Had you watched 2 minutes of my Blind Faith documentary I posted you would have realized that....

You are starting to look silly...especially if you do a quick search on my postings.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post917902053
    So again, this is exactly what I was talking about. You try to come up with this BS claims about how "Blasphemy is not in the Kuran!" While in real life hundreads lose their lives due to Islamic religious fanatiscm. What do you expect to get out of this, seriously, do you think people are gonna say "Well gee, I geus Islam is the religion of peace after all"? Islam has done more violence in the name of blasphemy in the past couple of decades far far more than any other religion. This is a fact which you can't dispute and every lame attempt such as "Show me in the Kuran where it says this!!!" is only making you look like a liar in addition to being a primitive.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleGunner View Post
    LMAO, the amount of nonsense you just types...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...blasphemy.html
    I see that you are very butthurt cause I mentioned Israel indirectly but if you are going to take part in this discussion the least you can do is read the previous posts. All the sentences get overturned when they are appealed and it is a FACT that no one has ever been sent to the gallows because of this law.

It even is mentioned in the article you quoted LOL

So again, this is exactly what I was talking about. You try to come up with this BS claims about how "Blasphemy is not in the Kuran!" While in real life hundreads lose their lives due to Islamic religious fanatiscm. What do you expect to get out of this, seriously, do you think people are gonna say "Well gee, I geus Islam is the religion of peace after all"? Islam has done more violence in the name of blasphemy in the past couple of decades far far more than any other religion. This is a fact which you can't dispute and every lame attempt such as "Show me in the Kuran where it says this!!!" is only making you look like a liar in addition to being a primitive.
    You are acting childish and it is rather pathetic that you are behaving this way only because I indirectly mentioned Israel. I find it hard to believe you are actually 24.

I asked you cite your claim that this is anywhere in the Koran and you have failed to cite a single source. You just keep posting the same nonsense!

I see that you are very butthurt cause I mentioned Israel indirectly but if you are going to take part in this discussion the least you can do is read the previous posts. All the sentences get overturned when they are appealed and it is a FACT that no one has ever been sent to the gallows because of this law.

It even is mentioned in the article you quoted LOL

You are acting childish and it is rather pathetic that you are behaving this way only because I indirectly mentioned Israel. I find it hard to believe you are actually 24.

I asked you cite your claim that this is anywhere in the Koran and you have failed to cite a single source. You just keep posting the same nonsense!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital...nt_in_Pakistan

Also, go on you for assuming this one will get turned also. Surely it calms down that woman.

And what is the point of this?

That I am right when I say capital punishment has been suspended?

The Constitution of Pakistan empowers the President to pardon or remit convictions. Pakistan Peoples Party government whose former chairperson Benazir Bhutto was a well known opponent of death penalty came to the power in March 2008 and installed its President Mr. Asif Ali Zardari on 9th September 2008. Who upon taking charge of the office issued an indefinite moratorium of prisoners on death row.
    From your link

------------
    Stop wasting my time please...

Clearly you are using Google heavily because you have no idea what you are talking about and are just trying to get at me for mentioning Israel. You aren't even reading the things you are posting anymore further than the headline.

Speaking of Religious Harmony....

The lesson is in the past, we have walked away from our core teachings from our saints.

NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Feel free to get personal, I will just do the same now in full force, I thought you would have realized I was also trying to be civil by holding back
    no holding back, chits getting real now
    Ron Paul 2012

And what is the point of this?

That I am right when I say capital punishment has been suspended?

From your link

------------
    Stop wasting my time please...

Clearly you are using Google heavily because you have no idea what you are talking about and are just trying to get at me for mentioning Israel. You aren't even reading the things you are posting anymore further than the headline.
    The point is very clear, people do get killed in Pakistan and other primitive Muslim nations for even hinting something against Islam.
    That man from the OP, he was burned for no reason, and no amount of Muslim crocodile tears can changed that. And, this was not some once in a lifetime incident. Even regarding the link I posted about the woman, you have no idea what's going to happen to her. This attempt to try and make it seem as though death on account of blashpemy doesn't happen in the Muslim world, first by focusing solely on Pakistan, than by avoiding "non official" executions like the one in the OP, are a disgrace to those who died, and only further just how backward many Muslims, including ones who live in the west like you, are when it comes to criticing their own people.

Yes I can read that too but it doesnt account for the rest of the drop, that and the large drop in Christians is a serious issue, you can call it genocide or whatever you want, but it is not something that can be waved away. You spoke about education, but the fact that the curriculum is so filled with bigotry and hate towards other religions and countries is contributing to the problem and not assuaging it. Just because your experiences and travels were positive doesnt make the masses and masses of persecution stories any lighter

Feel free to get personal, I will just do the same now in full force, I thought you would have realized I was also trying to be civil by holding back

All I wanted was more honesty and transparency about this issue, if you become angry and impatient this quickly, then there is really no point in debating and I will let you continue with your other arguments.

I may as well be blunt: you claim to be objective but the fact you get so sensitive and butthurt when people try to make honest and legitimate criticisms, shows that you are not really all that objective. If you didnt get so angry when people try to explain why they find persecution distasteful, then you and your country would be respected a lot more
    Bangladesh had 22% of its population as Hindus so the drop makes sense when you take that into context. Do the math...Not to mention the fact we haven't had a census in god knows when so none of these statistics mean anything because they are just estimates based on past trends. I am waiting for a census so we can get a clearer picture of what is happening. I know some Hindus have left because of conditions getting more difficult but they are still plenty in Sindh. Using the term genocide is crazy for the situation! Yes, we have problems with curriculm because of that piece of **** dictator Zia-ul-Haq used the youth of Pakistan as his tool. He tried to brainwash our society, his mistakes are still slowly being reversed. When I say education needs to be fixed, it also includes this!

Also my experiences are more important because there is a stark difference between the reality on the ground and the alarming headlines one reads about Pakistan in the west. We have been reading these alarming headlines since independence when people were claiming that the country wouldn't survive even a week. As a Pakistan you get used to these sort of alarmist headlines from people that truly don't understand the country. If you have a genuine interest in the country and want to understand it then I can suggest you an excellent book written by a third party.

I don't know how you took anything personal from my reply, I have tried to be civil with you despite some provacations you have made. I am not going to apologize because I haven't said anything to offend you. Perhaps you need to reread my response...

And believe me I am not butthurt or angry, even when hurling abuses I am sitting her laughing because at the end of the day the people on here have no effect on the real world outcome. Do you really expect me to respond any other way to the morons in this thread that responded with "nuke Pakistan" or any of the other nonsense. Why don't you call them out instead of focusing on me?

NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) NYbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive been tempted to post his foreveralone forum about his erection problems all throughout the discussions

I know for a fact if he knew that about me he would bring it up! I think Ive been more than polite and civil with him

I dont want to get into that even if it will make me lolz, so this is my last post in this thread
    Ron Paul 2012

Ive been tempted to post his foreveralone forum about his erection problems all throughout the discussions

I know for a fact if he knew that about me he would bring it up! I think Ive been more than polite and civil with him

I dont want to get into that even if it will make me lolz, so this is my last post in this thread
    Erectile Dysfunction of Peace

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Erection of great potential?
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Let me guess, Pakistan A Hard Country?

Dude, Ive been lurking for these forums for a year, look at my join date, just because I never bothered to reply to you before the lying incident doesnt mean Im completely ignorant

Well Im glad youre happy and dont sound as bitter as you do on these forums. Ive read a lot of stuff on the suffering of Pakistani Christians and it did effect me reading that stuff which is why I try to find out more about this issue
    Why do you ignore the suggestion to read the book then? It is the most detailed book about Pakistan written by someone who has no connection to Pakistan and is brutally honest in the book. I disagree with some stuff he says in there but agree with 99.9% of it.

You are just reading into one aspect about Christians in Pakistan but should also look at how many have excelled in the country. In other Muslim countries it would be seen as impossible having Christians in high posts in the military and even have a Chief Justice who is Christian. And by the way in the law community in Pakistan he is the most loved and respected Chief Justice because of his integrity. They are two sides two every coin and you are only looking at it from one perspective. You are asking me to bend my view one way but aren't willing to see my side of the story either.

Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let me guess, Pakistan A Hard Country?
    BWAAAAHHHH!!!! You allude to erectile problems, then this! You're killing me here!

WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500) WinChester23 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ZioBot View Post
    This happened in a remote area so doesnt count. Pakistan is a civilised modern democracy of peace [/nofxn]
    LMAO

how did i missed that post?

Sorry to burst the bubble...
    What bubble. If you have a problem, it's nothing to be ashamed of! Stand erect, and proud, and own your problem. Don't let other people give you a hard time.

I'm not going to say anything more about it. Sure, people may say "Weight, you're going soft", but that's not what's happening. Don't look down at the ground sadly. Keep a stiff upper lip.

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    What bubble. If you have a problem, it's nothing to be ashamed of! Stand erect, and proud, and own your problem. Don't let other people give you a hard time.

I'm not going to say anything more about it. Sure, people may say "Weight, you're going soft", but that's not what's happening. Don't look down at the ground sadly. Keep a stiff upper lip.
    Hahaha, 10/10.

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZioBot View Post
    i'd say its about 90%.

say, we were in pakistan and i was a christian, if i were to burn a koran, what would your choice of punishment be for me?
    Nothing LMFAO

Burning the Quran is the proper way of discarding the Quran.
    Last edited by _AdaM_; 12-23-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Originally Posted by _AdaM_ View Post
    Nothing LMFAO

Burning the Quran is the proper way of disregarding the Quran.
    Really? Wow, all these years I've been disregarding it without burning it!

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Really? Wow, all these years I've been disregarding it without burning it!
    Oh ffs old man, typo!!!

discard, discard!!!!

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to burst the bubble...

I am kind of annoyed because I suggested you this book once too.

I am willing to buy this book for anyone that is genuinely interested in the country.
    608 pages

no thanks jeff
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    608 pages

no thanks jeff
    Don't be such a downer. He'll start to get that sinking feeling and be all deflated.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys actually seemed surprised that something like this would happen in these wonderful places...Although I would have to admit that people in Pakistan are probably more civilized than my people.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WinChester23 View Post
    Accusations are becoming more frequent? Good. Maybe these animals will wipe themselves out.
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WinChester23 View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8BL03R20121222

People have been arrested for just discussing or writing about Islam, making mistakes in homework or not joining protests against a film insulting Islam. In some cases, the accusers have had financial disputes with those who are accused.

Most recently, international attention focused on the case of Rimsha Masih, a Christian teenager accused of having some burnt pages of a child's exercise book quoting the Koran in a bag of rubbish she was carrying.

The case was dismissed last month after a neighbor came forward to say she was framed, possibly to chase Christians out of her neighborhood.

In the past two years, two senior Pakistani officials who suggested reforming the laws have been shot dead, one by his own bodyguard. Lawyers threw rose petals at the killer and the judge who convicted him was forced to flee the country.
    Pakipeace of stan.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ashen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds like a lovely place.