Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilding.com forum suggestions

First and foremost I am thrilled that I found this site a few months ago and I am learning a lot. I have a suggestion for the moderators or for people in general. I have noticed that often times when someone has a question that person only gets half a response. For example when someone asks about a routine they will get a response but often times the person who responds doesn't help again. I am not sure if it is because they forgot about the original help they gave out or if its because they can't help anymore. I was wondering if the moderators could possible implement some kind of notification system so that when a user logs in to their account they can see any activity that has been going on that they were apart of. Just my two cents, happy New Years!

ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ballerballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bills10 View Post
    First and foremost I am thrilled that I found this site a few months ago and I am learning a lot. I have a suggestion for the moderators or for people in general. I have noticed that often times when someone has a question that person only gets half a response. For example when someone asks about a routine they will get a response but often times the person who responds doesn't help again. I am not sure if it is because they forgot about the original help they gave out or if its because they can't help anymore. I was wondering if the moderators could possible implement some kind of notification system so that when a user logs in to their account they can see any activity that has been going on that they were apart of. Just my two cents, happy New Years!
    look at bodyspace activity, they show when a user logs in and logs out and how much wait they addad, and YES, i agree with you, they only do give half an answer, [except me] they all suck