Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

2 33.33%
  • Somewhat, should be further along.

3 50.00%
  • No, go die in a hole.

1 16.67%
    KSigColin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My first post/pictures, advice please!!!!!! :)

Not the best before picture but its all I had available. Also i don't know what I'm supposed to do, since I have to have 50 posts to paste a link, but if you are willing, I'd appreciate if you looked at my before and after photos as of now. Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by KSigColin; 12-21-2012 at 09:53 PM.

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im not sure what the poll responses are replying to...

Having started at your current weight, and being your height and age, I highly recommend bulking. You have an awesome base, good pectoral region and abs, just gotta put some muscle on them. 30 pounds heavier and you'd be an animal.
    I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

Thanks, I feel like the fact that my gains are all lean muscle may be a sign that I am not eating enough. I fear that I may be burning muscle from not meeting my calorie needs when lifting 5-6 days a week. For bulking would a week off of lifting be good?

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat, dude... eat. No offense, but slight definition impresses nobody here. You need mass with it. That's the trick.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

I'm trying, I have gained 30 since I was hospitalized in the late spring, I'm 10lbs heavier than I've ever been but It's going slowly. Would you say Mass gainer rather than lean protein(Syntha-6) would be better?

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KSigColin View Post
    I'm trying, I have gained 30 since I was hospitalized in the late spring, I'm 10lbs heavier than I've ever been but It's going slowly. Would you say Mass gainer rather than lean protein(Syntha-6) would be better?
    Just food, man. I don't get into all these extra supplements and what not people blow money on.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

Iolanthe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just eat brah. As long as you are in a caloric surplus and you're lifting well, you will see gains.

JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JACrawford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KSigColin View Post
    Thanks, I feel like the fact that my gains are all lean muscle may be a sign that I am not eating enough. I fear that I may be burning muscle from not meeting my calorie needs when lifting 5-6 days a week. For bulking would a week off of lifting be good?
    Noooo don't take a week off lifting bro! Eat more and lift. A week off while eating more will put on weight, but it'll be fat weight and water weight from just sitting around. Eat a shyt ton more, lift in the 8-12 rep range, and put in work.
    I'm back, bby - doubt you noticed

Ryans523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all i see is skinny boy abs, eat moar

raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raamthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't overcomplicate it, all you need to do is eat a lot and lift make sure your getting enough of the macros(carbs,fats and proteins). You don't need to spend any money on fancy weight gainers just eat regular food