MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxFuark will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Partner and group exercises for bootcamps?

I'm starting a bootcamp in January and have plenty of exercises for people to do but I'm looking for some more that can be done with partners or the full group. Here's what I've got so far...

Partner: med ball chest pass, situp ball pass, back to back seated rotation passes, plank with hand touch, wheelbarrow.

Group: All I have is med ball seated rotations with the whole group in a circle with one or more balls going around, tug of war, and everyone lined up side by side in plank reach out and touch the persons hand beside them in order through the group.

Any suggestions?

Inb4 someone suggests that "happy couple workout"
    -We're all gonna make it brah-

Fan of classic trance? Like Fuark Classic Peakin' Tracks on ********
    ********.com/FuarkClassicPeakingTracks

*A State of Trance Crew*

~Getting shredded in memory of Zyzz~

jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jaycrowley94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ill Sub in got asked the exact same question 10 minutes ago was about to post a thread lol.
    *Not enough reps so my cat doesn't respect me crew*

al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10) al.strongman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For my group classes I usually break up the group and have 3 excercises going at once and then I have them rotate every so often. I have never tried a movement were they are all working together as you described. I also break up the class into teams and have them compete in a movement as a team. This is very popular.
    The hardest lift that you can ever do is lifting your Ass off the couch.

adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have seen stuff like...
    one dose plank others jump or step over for 30sec-1min
    burpees to high five's ( works really good with 3ppl)
    push ups to high fives

or just do stations, that also works very good! its hard to come up with an exercise 3 people could do at the same time lol

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Squats, one personal does a static squat whilst the other does goblet squats for x amount of time.

Do you have any heavy lifting stuff?
    Sprints and take covers etc.

Soooooo much you can do its amazing. You're only stifled by your creativity, e main thing about boot camps though is to make sure it's fun for owe attending or you will not have one for very long
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

PuerAeternus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PuerAeternus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PuerAeternus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Group push-ups, where you form a square with four people, and everybody has his feet on top of somebody else's shoulders.
    Some exercise where you need to pass an object on to the next person - e.g. you have them do push-ups on a med ball, then roll it to their partner and do normal push-ups.

pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10) pcproffy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some outdoor stuff (or have a big gym!)
    I have people do an indian run. People run lined up, ball starts with 1st person. Pass ball overhead to person behind you. When it reaches last person they run the ball to front of line.

Group relays. Set a cup 20-30 seconds away with 8 numbers in it. Person runs to grab a number and brings it back. Each number is a different exercise like push ups. Everyone does pushups for as long as the next person takes to get a number. Has a lottery/luck feeling to it that just makes things feel interesting..."What are we going to get next?" Usually size the groups so each person runs twice. Faster running = less time doing pushups, so there is incentive.

Have group contests: Who can hold the longest plank or wall squat? Naturally challenges the strongest people and the weakest get the break they need anyways. Might reward winner by letting them break through the following exercise.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A couple friends of mine ran a girls only boot camp. I made a little video for them so they could advertise. Here are some of the various exercises they had the girls do. I've never done a boot camp so I have no idea what they are called. So its easier just to post the video.

1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every movement can be done in a group setting if you use your imagination to apply it. For example if I have two clients and I want to really be tortureous i'll do something like this.

One client holds a 45 lbs plate above their heads
    Other client does pushups

They need to reach 200 pushups together.

Rules:
    Reps only count if the 45 plate is above head with body straight
    Clients only switch movements when the person holding the weight can no longer hold it with proper form. I call for the switch, they don't
    http://sagefit.wordpress.com/
    Becoming A Success In The World Of Fitness
    Learn how to make a six figure salary in the world of fitness. Tips for personal trainers, fitness business owners and more.

BS Exercise Physiology
    BS Nutrition
    ACSM Certified PT

Owner of Sage: Exclusive Fitness Center in Whitestone, NY and Sage Studios in Astoria, NY.
    www.sagefit.com

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SageFit View Post
    Every movement can be done in a group setting if you use your imagination to apply it. For example if I have two clients and I want to really be tortureous i'll do something like this.

One client holds a 45 lbs plate above their heads
    Other client does pushups

They need to reach 200 pushups together.

Rules:
    Reps only count if the 45 plate is above head with body straight
    Clients only switch movements when the person holding the weight can no longer hold it with proper form. I call for the switch, they don't
    Yeah I have people hold a sandbag or some thing above their head and do lunges whilst the other empties himself ona punching bag.

The day you run out of exercises you can think of is the day you can stop being a PT, in my book.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"