Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down Former big guys to shredded whore magnets lol lead me to greatness please HELP

**********SIGH***************

Dear all former 300lbers im getting my ass kicked with this healthy living situation. Im not hitting the right mark and I don't know why.

I try to stay at the 2500 cal mark most days and if I go a little bit over according to fitnesspal.com calculations I get it back to my mark with the cardio. but the 4lb a week weight is not working for me I did my TEE again yesterday and its 2040 but since im so desperate and sad I want to cut 1000 calories from that because even when I eat a steady 2500 calorie diet and do moderate walks a day on the treadmill nothing happens. I try to stretch real good before I do it and bump it to 3.5 I can only sustain that for 3-4 minutes at a time and I have to bump it down to 3.0 and bump it up to 3.2 3.3 for 40-50 minutes, but clearly cardio isn't the magic bullet for me because im not making steady progress. and my limbs start to hurt.

When it comes to lifting I ran all pros for 3 weeks with very very low weight, I am very weak in my arms so I was benching 40lbs with dumbbells, rowing 82, squatting 82,over head press 64lbs, sl dead lifting was a problem I was doing 135 but with crappy form so I dropped it to 50lbs but I have nothing to get the right sldl height, and curls I just used the bar. on rows, ohp , curls I was always failing at the last set ***sigh***.

And my next hurdle my main issue is destroying hunger in the late morning I do good through the day but at 4-5-6 am I eat oatmeal, cereal, eggs, rice, frozen veggies not at the same time but just eating one of those is not enough to cure the cravings so I usually double up. To kill the hunger I tried drinking tons of water glucomanan which is a load of crap.im looking to try hoodia next but I heard that sucks dexaprine almost killed me also it did nothing for my hunger, im not supposed to take stimulants anyway I take psych medicine for certain conditions ,that might interact or add to my anxiety or depression. most guys said they lifted heavy to achieve their goals im to weak to lift heavy.

My diet is lean steak, fast food grilled chicken sandwich, grilled chicken salads, deli lean turkey, chicken, pastrami, baked chicken, turkey burgers, peanut butter and jelly ,oatmeal. eggs grits ,some corn, sun chips, baked lays, tuna

supplments I take trying to get an energy burst are iron, vitamin b-complex, vitamin d and caffeine tablets at night to get me through cardio.

im going to college hopefully sometime in 2013 and I have to get down to at least 240,so I can lay pipe while im there lol, so former 300lb crew bless me with your magic barbell get me straight please im losing it down here. and when you guys say burn more than you take in if I eat 1500 calories I have to burn 1500 calories with cardio or lifting? Im starting over how do i get ready?

my plea for help
    Brandon85c
    Trying to make it!!!!

sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Losing weight so you can " lay pipe" while your in college I feel is gonna lead to big time failure. Maybe should reevaluate your situation and lose weight for general health and to feel better about yourself. Believe me my best friend is over 300lbs and there are plenty of girls who are into biger guys. Maybe you should also be more worried about trying to do good while your in college to better prepare your future, because no chick is gonna wanna bang an overweight college failure.

That being said lose the weight for the right reasons and i think you will find it less disappointing. And as far as being too " weak" to lift heavy, guess what with that mentality your always gonna be too weak to lift heavy.

Now is your time and your chance to make a real change in your life. Everybody has to start somewhere in the weight room, so hit it hard and keep added weight to your routine every couple weeks.

Im not being hard on you, hell i dont even know you, i just wanna see people succeed and do it for the right reasons. So good luck my friend, hopefully someone will be able to give you a little more of the info your actually looking for.

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    former 358 pounder here.

Ok whatever about laying pipe and all that razz im gonna tell you what you need to do.

1. find out how many calories a day you need to take in.
    2. Do cardio 4-5 times a week and add 2 mins as often as possible.
    3. start a weight training programme again and stick with it.
    4. eat at the same times everyday to reduce hunger.
    5. weigh yourself once a week and record it on that day only.

Ok so start at 2500 cals again, lift and do aerobics and at the end of the week weigh yourself. If you havnt lost or have lost very little as in half a pound cut 100 calories again. Repeat this until your losing 2lbs a week, me personally have lost 3lbs some weeks before but some say thats too much.

If you do what ive said then it will work, if you dont, well then no pipe will be layed on that day.

Goodluck to you sir.
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brandon85c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sxesniper View Post
    Losing weight so you can " lay pipe" while your in college I feel is gonna lead to big time failure. Maybe should reevaluate your situation and lose weight for general health and to feel better about yourself. Believe me my best friend is over 300lbs and there are plenty of girls who are into biger guys. Maybe you should also be more worried about trying to do good while your in college to better prepare your future, because no chick is gonna wanna bang an overweight college failure.

That being said lose the weight for the right reasons and i think you will find it less disappointing. And as far as being too " weak" to lift heavy, guess what with that mentality your always gonna be too weak to lift heavy.

Now is your time and your chance to make a real change in your life. Everybody has to start somewhere in the weight room, so hit it hard and keep added weight to your routine every couple weeks.

Im not being hard on you, hell i dont even know you, i just wanna see people succeed and do it for the right reasons. So good luck my friend, hopefully someone will be able to give you a little more of the info your actually looking for.

Thanks a lot man ignore the laying pipe part I want to do it for the right reasons as well, and im going to go all out from here until the end thanks for truthful and kind words
    Trying to make it!!!!

Originally Posted by Celtic8Laoch View Post
    former 358 pounder here.

Ok whatever about laying pipe and all that razz im gonna tell you what you need to do.

1. find out how many calories a day you need to take in.
    2. Do cardio 4-5 times a week and add 2 mins as often as possible.
    3. start a weight training programme again and stick with it.
    4. eat at the same times everyday to reduce hunger.
    5. weigh yourself once a week and record it on that day only.

Ok so start at 2500 cals again, lift and do aerobics and at the end of the week weigh yourself. If you havnt lost or have lost very little as in half a pound cut 100 calories again. Repeat this until your losing 2lbs a week, me personally have lost 3lbs some weeks before but some say thats too much.

If you do what ive said then it will work, if you dont, well then no pipe will be layed on that day.

Goodluck to you sir.

Ok celtic thanks for the plan im going to give it a shot, really appreciate you taking the time,and helping me out
    Trying to make it!!!!

sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heres one other thing too help keep you motivated, start a fitness log on here or hell just make a post in this thread everyday or every other day about how your doing physically and mentally, weightless can break you down and this online community i feel can be a huge support group. Like i said before best of luck too you my friend, keep us posted.

Originally Posted by sxesniper View Post
    Heres one other thing too help keep you motivated, start a fitness log on here or hell just make a post in this thread everyday or every other day about how your doing physically and mentally, weightless can break you down and this online community i feel can be a huge support group. Like i said before best of luck too you my friend, keep us posted.

Ok im going to do that!
    thanks man
    Trying to make it!!!!

Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celtic8Laoch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I forgot to mention you should weight all your food to ensure that your not going over the 2500kcal's. Its a deal breaker if you dont!
    One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.

My journey from 358lbs started January of 2012.

1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back |

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -weekly/monthly healthy goals
    -cal counting
    -macro management
    -exercise plan that gets results
    -DISCIPLINE

thats all you need. all the supps, pills, and gimmicks will not make a bit of difference till you master the basics bro!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Registered User FRANKTHETANK315's Avatar
    FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FRANKTHETANK315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was 331 lbs about a year ago. Right now im at 248. so 80 lbs lost. i had to stay away from gym for last 2 months due to working crazy .But now im back. what worked for me was no carbs after 12 pm, eat 2 times a day around 1700-2000 cals.I lost a lot of weight at first, then it averaged to 3-5 lbs a week. Keep at it and you will see results

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    key is consistency mate,

make everything a habit, thats diet, workout, cardio, once you forge something into a regular habit/routine it seems less of a chore and more easy to keep doing.

remember everything takes time, you wont change over night you need to discipline, consistency and to stick with it,... so many people quit because they expect results to soon and become frustrated.

record everything, how far you run/walk, the time, the weight you lift, the reps, everything, and keep trying to better yourself every week, this is a neat trick as you see results every workout you can see the progress before you eyes,

set goals, short, medium and long term. say short term, "increase bench by 2lbs next workout", medium "in 3 months i want to be able to run x amount of miles" or "run for x amount of time" or "be able to deadlift x amount"

your body is like ship mate, whats the point in setting sail if you dont know where you are going, you get lost, disillusioned, so set goals, no where you wana be and what you are gona do to get there. goals act as check point for your journey.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    An In Real Life GoodGuyGreg

Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sidewayz8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well to put my 2 cents in.. I'm actually a 400lber.. anyway. Stick to your diet, give yourself little goals as others have mentioned. When and only if you reach your goal, reward yourself.. you did a great job, so you need a reward. Just because you didn't drop weight didn't mean you didn't lose fat. My trainer told me that.. measure yourself.. the goal is to lose weight, however if you don't lose weight one week, but lost inches, it was still a successful week. Keep it up. We didn't get fat over night, and we won't get skinny overnight. Dedication and hardwork, will pay off. Good luck.

rbwllsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was 305 lbs and I got to 180 lbs with decent abs before bulking several times to add some muscle. My advice is get a program to keep track of your calories and workouts and stay consistent you don't get fat in a month your not going to get in shape in one either. I also agree with the others you need to lift and try and lift heavier as you progress. The biggest mistake I see is people lose all kind of weight and have no muscle to show off once the do. Good luck and ask if you have any questions I will be glad to help.

Originally Posted by rbwllsn View Post
    I was 305 lbs and I got to 180 lbs with decent abs before bulking several times to add some muscle. My advice is get a program to keep track of your calories and workouts and stay consistent you don't get fat in a month your not going to get in shape in one either. I also agree with the others you need to lift and try and lift heavier as you progress. The biggest mistake I see is people lose all kind of weight and have no muscle to show off once the do. Good luck and ask if you have any questions I will be glad to help.

Thanks rbw so cardio im still lost should I juts go all out on lifting or maybe cardio 30 mins twice a day on a nice healthy 1500-2000 cal diet?
    Trying to make it!!!!

rbwllsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I either did 15-20 mins cardio after I lifted or on a different day from lifting I did a bunch of cardio in the beggining and was losing weight but I wasn't happy with what I looked like so I personally focused more on the lifting the key to cardio is finding something you like doing that don't feel like your working out like basketball swimming riding a bike ect.

Originally Posted by rbwllsn View Post
    I either did 15-20 mins cardio after I lifted or on a different day from lifting I did a bunch of cardio in the beggining and was losing weight but I wasn't happy with what I looked like so I personally focused more on the lifting the key to cardio is finding something you like doing that don't feel like your working out like basketball swimming riding a bike ect.

yea I understand its all about lifting
    Trying to make it!!!!

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was 380 at one point 5'8" with a size 54 waist. theses days i'm 215 with a size 34 waist. What i did was constantly challenge myself. I would plan out my week, and when i get to the gym i would make little challenges for me to complete.

When i first stated going cardio sucked. each time i would come in i would try to hit an additional time like 2-10 min on top of scheduled cardio. The best thing about it, is that your body adapts fast. so within a month i went form 10 min on the elliptical one level 1 to 1 hour on level 15.

When I came to the realization that my body is a direct reflection of what i put into it, it became easier to go. If I always push pass uncomfortable, the next time or two later that limit i hit that nearly killled me would be the new norm for my body to handle. Don't get me wrong, you do plateau, but it'll be a while when you're just starting out, and you just keep going until your body finishes with the necessary changes to get you past it.

Last make sure you are doing it to get fit and be healthy, not just to lose weight. I find it easier to lose when you're focusing on treating your body right as a whole, as opposed to how skinny you can get.

Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quasimodo63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stick with it and believe in yourself. I lost 105 pounds in a year, most of it in 6 months. I got back into lifting weights, and trained for a half ironman (mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13 mile run). I started off with asthma and high blood pressure. I layed out a a plan with gradual increases, and stuck to it. My first week of exercise looked like this: Jog 1 mile 3 times per week. At my peak it looked like this: Lifting: Full body work out 3 times for 30 minutes: Running: 6 miles, 3 miles, 2 miles, 15 miles, Biking: 20 miles, 15 miles, 60 miles, Swimming: 1 mile, 1.5 miles. When I started I couldn't swim 100 yards. It takes consistency, a plan, and a belief that you can do it. You gotta believe, bros.

Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Errah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To help with the feelings of hunger I use sugarless gum and while I'm chewing it I drink a ton of water and that works for me. Just keep trying and and don't be discouraged. If you push your limits and really try to do your best you will be amazed with the results. Good luck keep us posted