Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Nick Diaz high as a kite interview from January 23rd (media scrum)

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He's "as ready as a car accident."

Years later, this will be hung on the wall as a motivational poster.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jfindon View Post
    He's "as ready as a car accident."

Years later, this will be hung on the wall as a motivational poster.
    a fight is like a car accident, even if you are expecting it you cant be "ready" for it.

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Wow, he made no sense and talked in circles.

I've always given him the benefit of the doubt and he COULD be a force to be wrecked with but if he's addicted to whatever, he will be his own demise.

I wanted him to beat GSP just because; but after watching this and seeing him high and not taking this 110% serious, I'm torn. I'd say let trash be trash.

If that clip don't prove how weed alters your mind, I don't know what other proof you need.

Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post

I've always given him the benefit of the doubt and he COULD be a force to be wrecked with but if he's addicted to whatever, he will be his own demise.

I wanted him to beat GSP just because; but after watching this and seeing him high and not taking this 110% serious, I'm torn. I'd say let trash be trash.

If that clip don't prove how weed alters your mind, I don't know what other proof you need.

He just looks like he has anxiety, adhd, and is from an place that wouldn't produce the smartest people in the world. Just because he smokes does not mean he is not taking it seriously. Also, we already know weed alters the mind, that is why people smoke it. You look like a pretty big dude, do you juice? That will alter your mind as well as everything in your body, hence why most people who regularly do them don't make it past 50. If so, would that make you trash? I don't think so, but according to you, you would be.
    2017 IBJJF Chicago Spring International Open Lightweight Blue Belt Gold
    2017 IBJJF New York Spring International Open No-Gi Middleweight Blue Belt Gold
    2017 IBJJF Boston Spring International Open Lightweight Blue Belt Gold

2019 IBJJF Orange County International Open Lightweight Purple Belt Bronze
    2019 IBJJF San Jose International Open No-Gi Middleweight Purple Belt Silver
    2019 IBJJF Fresno International Open Lightweight Purple Belt Silver

BJJ Brown Belt

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Peacenukka1129 View Post
    He just looks like he has anxiety, adhd, and is from an place that wouldn't produce the smartest people in the world. Just because he smokes does not mean he is not taking it seriously. Also, we already know weed alters the mind, that is why people smoke it. You look like a pretty big dude, do you juice? That will alter your mind as well as everything in your body, hence why most people who regularly do them don't make it past 50. If so, would that make you trash? I don't think so, but according to you, you would be.
    Weed is a drug, it alters your mind. He clearly could not focus and even formulate a sentence to answer the questions asked. You react slower, you think different. With that said, if he is intoxicated in the ring (which I'm sure he has fought high), he will get schooled at this level of the game.

To my knowledge he could be using other rec drugs as well, and probably does. People that do drugs to that extent are trash and essentially they throw away their potential opportunities and end up blaming everybody else for their problems.

Trash is Trash. I'm not saying WEED makes him trash, I'm saying it's the actions and reactions drugs in general cause.

LOL at anxiety.....c'mon dude, everybody has some form of anxiety. As far as ADHD, no, it clearly wasn't that. I have seen him talk before and answer questions correctly.

tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000) tudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is how he is in every single interview. Doesn't seem high at all to me.
    I'm a wizard.

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know a lot of people that smoke weed and I would say it does not affect most of them. It does when they smoke it but, there is no carry over, however there are a few people that smoke a lot and even when they are not high, they seem to be. I think Diaz would be dumb whether he was smoking or not. I also feel sorry for the interviewers of every Diaz interview I have seen.

Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Peacenukka1129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weed is a drug, it alters your mind. He clearly could not focus and even formulate a sentence to answer the questions asked. You react slower, you think different. With that said, if he is intoxicated in the ring (which I'm sure he has fought high), he will get schooled at this level of the game.

To my knowledge he could be using other rec drugs as well, and probably does. People that do drugs to that extent are trash and essentially they throw away their potential opportunities and end up blaming everybody else for their problems.

Trash is Trash. I'm not saying WEED makes him trash, I'm saying it's the actions and reactions drugs in general cause.

LOL at anxiety.....c'mon dude, everybody has some form of anxiety. As far as ADHD, no, it clearly wasn't that. I have seen him talk before and answer questions correctly.
    I know many people who have succeeded at the highest levels offered of BJJ who smoke all the time. I also know people who smoke weed all the time from the Olympic volleyball team. I cannot say that for other sports, but I am not naive enough to think that when 52% of all people smoke weed at least once a month, that none of them are top athletes or at the top of their careers. Marijuana does not have to be destructive, it can be, and most often will be due to the fact that most people get into it for the sole reason it messes you up. It can though be harnessed and used in a positive way if that individual is mentally capable of pushing his behaviors under the influence into a positive and productive light. Also I have severe ADHD, and sometime I feel like superman talking to people and everything flows perfectly under no effort. Other times I can put 1000% effort into taking a direction, or listening closely to another individual who has something important to say, and even though I am looking at them and all attention is on them it gets combobled into a bunch of nothing and when they stop you realize you heard it all, but didn't process any of it. This holds true for your own thoughts sometimes, you can be mid sentence, hear a dime drop, not even look or think about it other then hearing the noise and all of a sudden you can't remember what you were talking about at all even if someone had a gun to your head.
    2017 IBJJF Chicago Spring International Open Lightweight Blue Belt Gold
    2017 IBJJF New York Spring International Open No-Gi Middleweight Blue Belt Gold
    2017 IBJJF Boston Spring International Open Lightweight Blue Belt Gold

2019 IBJJF Orange County International Open Lightweight Purple Belt Bronze
    2019 IBJJF San Jose International Open No-Gi Middleweight Purple Belt Silver
    2019 IBJJF Fresno International Open Lightweight Purple Belt Silver

BJJ Brown Belt

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's not high; he's got Asperger's/ASD. Srs.
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    He's not high; he's got Asperger's/ASD. Srs.
    He's high.......He may have a disorder or two, but he's high and damn near admits it.

We get it "Medicinal"

Registered User SleeveStretchin's Avatar
    SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000) SleeveStretchin is just really nice. (+1000)

I agree about the weed altering your mind. but have you not seen any of his other interviews.. it seems like he has a social/public speaking problem.. i think he just hates the media part about fighting..

kakemono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kakemono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kakemono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kakemono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kakemono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is how Diaz seem in every interview.

That doesn't mean he isn't high - he may be high for every interview, haha.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First and foremost, he isn't high during this interview.

Contradiction & an uneducated opinion

He isn't anymore articulate when he isn't high

Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post

Contradiction & an uneducated opinion

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    glad you used that gif cus that last comment did make you sound like a dumb bitch

tantamount to me saying everyone who juices has roid rage

glad you used that gif cus that last comment did make you sound like a dumb bitch

tantamount to me saying everyone who juices has roid rage
    You're an immature young kid that has no clue.

FWIW, this is a FACT:

'I'm saying it's the actions and reactions drugs in general cause."

And let me guess, you probably smoke right? Of course you do, you're defending it.

LMAO, why am I arguing with a busted troll

Fuq any and everybody anti drugs for responsible adults
    wowowow......ahhahaha
    Last edited by PLANETGETLOW; 01-24-2013 at 12:38 PM.

You're an immature young kid that has no clue.
    Fair point I guess

FWIW, this is a FACT:

'I'm saying it's the actions and reactions drugs in general cause."
    which, as I pointed out, is an uneducated opinion. All drugs are not the same

And let me guess, you probably smoke right? Of course you do, you're defending it.
    M high right now, does that make you feel better than me?

LMAO, why am I arguing with a busted troll

Regardless, go back and re-read outloud all of my replies, maybe sounding them out will help you grasp what point I'm trying to relay.

If not, no big deal, it's just my uneducated opinion.
    I did. You surmised drugs are bad mmkay, which I said was ignorant. M not trying to start a back and forth with you nor m I trying to champion cannabis, I just saw an untruth and pointed it out.

M high right now, does that you feel better than me?
    How do you know I'm not?

How do you know I'm not?
    Stats: 5'6" hugsandkisses

disregard everything PositronLaser's Avatar
    PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    * I get my postworkout carbs from beer crew *

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

175 lbs

*Yawn*

disregard everything PositronLaser's Avatar
    PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PositronLaser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    175 lbs

* I get my postworkout carbs from beer crew *

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Where did you go? You googling big words to use?

Originally Posted by PositronLaser View Post
    [img]http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y336/jltman/fatkid.gif[/img
    LMFAO, I didn't see that last part he wrote, wizardry

175 lbs
    But I haven't lifted weights to gain weight in 2+ years, I actually weigh less than that right now

I didn't leave, I got distracted with O&A thread I posted

lol, what big words did I use?

But I haven't lifted weights to gain weight in 2+ years, I actually weigh less than that right now

I didn't leave, I got distracted with O&A thread I posted

lol, what big words did I use?
    I bet you would enjoy trolling me for another hour but I have other duties here. Once I rep a couple of female miskers, I'll be back

I bet you would enjoy trolling me for another hour but I have other duties here. Once I rep a couple of female miskers, I'll be back
    I'll hit a blunt meanwhile