Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wrstlr152's BodySpace

Post The Newest TUF Season May Have The Scariest Fighter In The Shows History | UFC NEWS

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012/...ied-of-one-guy

BURBANK, Calif. -- Dana White knows the drill by now. He's promised the greatest, most amazing season in the history of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) so often that such talk runs the risk of going in one ear and out the other.

But the UFC president couldn't resist making the pitch again Wednesday during a media luncheon. With the 17th season of the company's flagship reality show set to kick off with coaches Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen on Tuesday, Jan. 22 on FX, well ... we'll let White take it from here:

"I know you guys are going to call bulls--- on me and all that," he said. "I told you guys, last season of The Ultimate Fighter was the worst season in the history of TUF. This next season is so awesome and so badass. We have a guy on this season of The Ultimate Fighter, every fight he's in, someone goes to the hospital."

If that's not enough to convince you to check out this nameless fighter who gives all his foes free ambulance rides, here's more:

"The whole house is terrified of this guy," White said. "F-- terrified. Everybody. I picked this fight, and this guy is lined up with the guy I'm telling you about, and the guy has a nervous breakdown in the house over the weekend. Has a f-- nervous breakdown. Freaks out and has a nervous breakdown. This guy scared the living s--- out of everyone. It's awesome."

White was equally exuberant about TUF's move from Friday nights to Tuesday.

"Fridays suck," White said. "I think it's the worst night on TV. It's supposed to be the second-worst night on TV. Saturday's supposed to be the worst. But, for instance, The Ultimate Fighter F inale on Friday, the one from Australia, did a million [viewers]. Saturday did 1.3 million. The male 18-34 demos were off the charts on Saturday night. I honestly think Friday night is the worst night on TV. ... You have people getting off work. No one gets off work on Friday and runs home and watches TV. You get off work on Friday, you're going out, no one's watching TV.

"Everyone has that Saturday where you're laying around and you'll watch TV on Saturday night or whatever," White continued. "Friday's the worst night for television. It's all older people watching TV on Saturdays. That's where there's all these myths when we do these things on Saturday, [people say] ‘Murder She Wrote' beat you on Saturday.' Of course they did. That's all the old people at home watching people on TV. Saturday night. That's why they beat us. But the male viewers in our demos are off the charts, number one."

But one entity's definition of success in a demo isn't necessarily the same as another's. White says he appreciates his television partner's willingness to switch TUF's run night.

"Everyone was taking about the death of TUF on Friday nights," White said. "Not for FX it wasn't. For us it was. It was terrible for us. But for them, they were top three all season in males 18-34 on a night when they'd be running a movie that would be hit or miss for them in different demos. So, believe me, they wanted to keep us on Fridays. They made me a promise that if the thing didn't pick up and the numbers didn't pick up, they'd move it. They stuck by their word. But the numbers on Fridays, they wanted us to stay there."

So, to go through our TUF checklist: Greatest season ever: Check. New fighter who will blow your mind: Check. New, more favorable timeslot: Check. What's left? How about something about the coaches?

"The chemistry between those two is actually really weird," said White. "It starts off bad, gets a little better, then it gets weird again. You know, Chael likes to play the bad guy."

Maybe this is all hype.. probably is but I am now interested in seeing who this fighter is that is causing such a stir. I don't remember Dana hyping last season of TUF maybe he's not lying...I guess we will have to see..

Does this make you even half interested in watching the first airing of this TUF season?

Besides Chael trolling Jones there maybe a reason to watch this season's TUF.
    LAKERS,49ERS,ANGELS

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Stats: 5'6", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10615
    Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Clean's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by wrstlr152 View Post

http://www.mmafighting.com/ufc/2012/...ied-of-one-guy

BURBANK, Calif. -- Dana White knows the drill by now. He's promised the greatest, most amazing season in the history of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) so often that such talk runs the risk of going in one ear and out the other.

But the UFC president couldn't resist making the pitch again Wednesday during a media luncheon. With the 17th season of the company's flagship reality show set to kick off with coaches Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen on Tuesday, Jan. 22 on FX, well ... we'll let White take it from here:

"I know you guys are going to call bulls--- on me and all that," he said. "I told you guys, last season of The Ultimate Fighter was the worst season in the history of TUF. This next season is so awesome and so badass. We have a guy on this season of The Ultimate Fighter, every fight he's in, someone goes to the hospital."

If that's not enough to convince you to check out this nameless fighter who gives all his foes free ambulance rides, here's more:

"The whole house is terrified of this guy," White said. "F-- terrified. Everybody. I picked this fight, and this guy is lined up with the guy I'm telling you about, and the guy has a nervous breakdown in the house over the weekend. Has a f-- nervous breakdown. Freaks out and has a nervous breakdown. This guy scared the living s--- out of everyone. It's awesome."

White was equally exuberant about TUF's move from Friday nights to Tuesday.

"Fridays suck," White said. "I think it's the worst night on TV. It's supposed to be the second-worst night on TV. Saturday's supposed to be the worst. But, for instance, The Ultimate Fighter F inale on Friday, the one from Australia, did a million [viewers]. Saturday did 1.3 million. The male 18-34 demos were off the charts on Saturday night. I honestly think Friday night is the worst night on TV. ... You have people getting off work. No one gets off work on Friday and runs home and watches TV. You get off work on Friday, you're going out, no one's watching TV.

"Everyone has that Saturday where you're laying around and you'll watch TV on Saturday night or whatever," White continued. "Friday's the worst night for television. It's all older people watching TV on Saturdays. That's where there's all these myths when we do these things on Saturday, [people say] ‘Murder She Wrote' beat you on Saturday.' Of course they did. That's all the old people at home watching people on TV. Saturday night. That's why they beat us. But the male viewers in our demos are off the charts, number one."

But one entity's definition of success in a demo isn't necessarily the same as another's. White says he appreciates his television partner's willingness to switch TUF's run night.

"Everyone was taking about the death of TUF on Friday nights," White said. "Not for FX it wasn't. For us it was. It was terrible for us. But for them, they were top three all season in males 18-34 on a night when they'd be running a movie that would be hit or miss for them in different demos. So, believe me, they wanted to keep us on Fridays. They made me a promise that if the thing didn't pick up and the numbers didn't pick up, they'd move it. They stuck by their word. But the numbers on Fridays, they wanted us to stay there."

So, to go through our TUF checklist: Greatest season ever: Check. New fighter who will blow your mind: Check. New, more favorable timeslot: Check. What's left? How about something about the coaches?

"The chemistry between those two is actually really weird," said White. "It starts off bad, gets a little better, then it gets weird again. You know, Chael likes to play the bad guy."

Maybe this is all hype.. probably is but I am now interested in seeing who this fighter is that is causing such a stir. I don't remember Dana hyping last season of TUF maybe he's not lying...I guess we will have to see..

Does this make you even half interested in watching the first airing of this TUF season?

Besides Chael trolling Jones there maybe a reason to watch this season's TUF.
    Probably all Dana hype. Remember when everyone was scared of Diego Brandao on that season of TUF and then he ended up getting smashed in the TUF finale before that miracle comeback and then lost his fight right after that due to gassing lol?

It most likely means that this season of TUF will have even less competitive fighters then the last couple which have progressively gotten worse.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

Stats: 5'11", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1998
    jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamez123's BodySpace
    Remember the TUF season with the lightweights.. Dana said 1 guy was the next Anderson Silva? Yea.. that was Efrain Escudero lol.
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

Stats: 6'0", 198 lbs
    1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1800_Cool_Guy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 1800_Cool_Guy's BodySpace
    I will watch but I'm keeping my expectations low. Especially now that Jones and Chael are sucking each others D, how can we expect any true beef in the show. At least Rampage and Rashad looked legit. Jones and Chael will be fake and scripted.
    *Write with your left but fap with your right hand Crew*
    *Hotmail Crew*
    *Don't carry money, pay with Credit Cards Crew*
    *Massage your nutsack ever so gently with the tip of your nails Crew*
    *Costco Crew*
    * Your thoughts Crew*

jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamez123 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by 1800_Cool_Guy View Post
    Jones and Chael will be fake and scripted.
    Those 2 are the definition of fake and scripted

Stats: 6'3", 210 lbs
    tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomse7en1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit tomse7en1's BodySpace
    Ever since TUF moved to FX its been going down hill.

TUF live was just horrible I couldn't watch it!

Stats: 5'9", 200 lbs
    wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wrstlr152 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wrstlr152's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Clean View Post
    Probably all Dana hype. Remember when everyone was scared of Diego Brandao on that season of TUF and then he ended up getting smashed in the TUF finale before that miracle comeback and then lost his fight right after that due to gassing lol?

I thought Brandao was going to do well that arm bar was awesome, sadly he lost his next fight... I think he has the potential to make it into the top 10.

It most likely means that this season of TUF will have even less competitive fighters then the last couple which have progressively gotten worse.
    It seems TUF has always had a favorite and another talented fighter then the rest seem to be there for entertainment value.

Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    Remember the TUF season with the lightweights.. Dana said 1 guy was the next Anderson Silva? Yea.. that was Efrain Escudero lol.
    lol, I did not remember hearing Dana say that, but I do remember the season which had kimbo slice had so much hype and failed when kimbo was eliminated in his first fight. I think they had over a million viewers during the first 2-3 episodes because spike was trying to lure people into watching the rest of the season to see if kimbo would replace someone and fight again.

Originally Posted by 1800_Cool_Guy View Post
    I will watch but I'm keeping my expectations low. Especially now that Jones and Chael are sucking each others D, how can we expect any true beef in the show. At least Rampage and Rashad looked legit. Jones and Chael will be fake and scripted.
    ^
    lol
    LAKERS,49ERS,ANGELS

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Stats: 5'11", 218 lbs
    DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DFS200 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DFS200's BodySpace
    Good job on posting ambiguous spoilers Dana.

Stats: 6'0", 225 lbs
    ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ArizonaEli's BodySpace
    So this season of TUF is coached by a fake good guy that's really a shallow arrogant douche, and a fake a-hole that's really a pretty smart tactician ... one thing is for sure, they'll be handing out Oscars for all the acting that'll be going on in the house.
    100% Raw / Natural
    July 2009 - 273 pounds - PL Total: 540
    July 2010 - 255 pounds - PL Total: 775
    July 2011 - 221 pounds - PL Total: 1065
    July 2012 - 228 pounds - PL Total: 1240

Latest physical test results - rested heart rate of 48 bpm

COTA/SDI - MMA Fighter - Semper Fi
    ***reps back***

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) legbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit legbrah's BodySpace
    rofl

Stats: 6'1", 200 lbs
    Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jeremy90 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jeremy90's BodySpace
    Nah even worse, it was actually Philippe Nover. The guy who fainted
    Ask a NASM certified personal trainer at 24 Hour Fitness anything
    Ask a one time Hollister Model anything

Lift heavy, eat clean, do cardio. It's that simple

Stats: 6'1", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10622
    Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zwicker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Zwicker's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Jeremy90 View Post
    Was going to look up name. I knew it wasn't escudero.

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10759
    battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) battousai216 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit battousai216's BodySpace
    Lmao as soon as I saw the thread title I thought of this. I remember a lot of hype around cb dollaway too.
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

BodyPoints: 41761
    Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big Slim DaDDy's BodySpace
    I think the trash talk between jones and chael is going to be cringeworthy and awkward as all fuk.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Stats: 6'2", 213 lbs
    eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eyeswideshut23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit eyeswideshut23's BodySpace
    Lol nah it was phillipe nover

Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cannonsex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cannonsex's BodySpace
    It's gotta be the black guy, Uriah Hall.

----
    **Alexis Ren fan crew**

Stats: 6'2", 191 lbs
    LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LAWLER89 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LAWLER89's BodySpace
    Move over, Silva. There's a new sheriff in town:

Stats: 5'6", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10615
    Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Clean has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Clean's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Cannonsex View Post

Dana, is he scary cus he looks like the guy from Blood Diamond or cus he's black???
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

Stats: 6'0", 225 lbs
    ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArizonaEli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ArizonaEli's BodySpace
    Phillipe Nover, and I think Dana said he reminded him of GSP?

Originally Posted by Cannonsex View Post
    Chris Weidman didn't think he was scary.
    100% Raw / Natural
    July 2009 - 273 pounds - PL Total: 540
    July 2010 - 255 pounds - PL Total: 775
    July 2011 - 221 pounds - PL Total: 1065
    July 2012 - 228 pounds - PL Total: 1240

Latest physical test results - rested heart rate of 48 bpm

COTA/SDI - MMA Fighter - Semper Fi
    ***reps back***

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 47972
    stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stealth_swimmer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit stealth_swimmer's BodySpace
    Definitely interested now even though it's probably hype. Should make for an entertaining season.
    "...that's the great virtue of the free market, of the private market. It enables people...who hate one another...who don't speak the same language...who would fight one another if they had the chance, to cooperate economically. We were able to deal with China when China was a communist state. Even though we thought that that was a terrible arrangement, we could still cooperate. And that's what markets enable people to do. They bring freedom with them."
    - Milton Friedman

BodyPoints: 41761
    Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big Slim DaDDy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big Slim DaDDy's BodySpace
    That smiley faced guy looked scary in his first fight to get into the house last season of TUF. He made Shane Carwin $hit his pants when he knocked the other dude out. So I don't think this "scary" guy is necassarily going to be the winner. Maybe he's the one who goes to the hospital in his 2nd fight. Dana White did say "Someone" goes to the hospital every fight.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Thnx for correction.. i was having trouble remembering exactly who it was. Still funny as fux tho

Stats: 5'7", 172 lbs
    BodyPoints: 595
    nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nevergain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nevergain's BodySpace
    Figured this thread needs a bump.

Living on the west coast I still have another 30 mins to watch.

Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 18865
    exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) exothermic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit exothermic's BodySpace
    post videos if you have it

i haven't watched a tuf since it left spike tbh

Stats: 5'10", 186 lbs
    chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chroneos has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chroneos's BodySpace
    Besides justin lawrences fight to get into the house on tuf live I haven't been very impressed with any recent seasons. However, I did watch the prelim fights and I think this season actually has potential.

After watching the preview at the end of the episode it looks like the first ambulance ride will be on the next episode.. if so I'm glad they're not delaying the hype like usual.

Stats: 6'2", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16729
    cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cgc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cgc's BodySpace
    I'll say this, the production of this season's TUF looks a lot more professional than previous seasons.

Not sure who Dana thinks the scariest fighter is so far. That guy who is 6-6" could be interesting to watch....but we'll see.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #27 []---[]

Don't ask me to delete your threads. You're an adult, think before you post.

If you end up banned, you have no one to blame but yourself.

KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KidAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I liked the opening episode, this season will be interesting IMO.
    Pokemon X and Y crew FC: 5215-0470-3034 (X)

uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) uchoom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's been a while since i've watched tuf but damn they've stepped up the production this series.

Haha just started but looks like harley made them push it extra hard after that guy at the last tuf finale totally dissed them.

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4224
    TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAustrianOak has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheAustrianOak's BodySpace
    production looks much better, and in addition to that the fighters look much better then the usual scrubs. i havent watch in a few seasons but might get back into it this year
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ Purple belt

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PollyGon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PollyGon's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by chroneos View Post
    Besides justin lawrences fight to get into the house on tuf live I haven't been very impressed with any recent seasons. However, I did watch the prelim fights and I think this season actually has potential.

After watching the preview at the end of the episode it looks like the first ambulance ride will be on the next episode.. if so I'm glad they're not delaying the hype like usual.
    Did you spot a guy with a team Sonnen tshirt was looking on as the ambulance was loaded up...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast