Thread: Indianapolis

Trav100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Indianapolis

Anybody in nappy city hallar atme!
    T.I. Professional Training Indpls In
    "Quit Playin, Go Hard, or Get Results!!"

ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ghettocandyman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyhthing fun to do over there? or any good food? like BBQ? I ask because I'm going to the arnold at the end of Feb and I'm passing through...lol

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Trav, I lift at LA Fitness on Pendleton Pike and Southport mostly, and Golds east. U training to compete? Season starts here April 13th! I will prob see u at the shows.

Originally Posted by Trav100 View Post
    The Best is Yet to Come!

Zander55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got Registered. I have reviewed your profile. A lot to offer and would like to talk. Thank you. Alex

Zander55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Support

Originally Posted by Trav100 View Post
    Hello Blake. The transformation or your body is amazing. Your body is stunning, and your face is handsome. You have the whole package.
    I would like the opportunity to talk to you.
    You have a lot to offer.

Email me at diamondview@icloud.com