rickyxi9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new to this forum

Hope i post this in the right place

Hey hows it goin im ricky I decided to join cause I thought I needed help getting to my goal, since I know theres people here that know way more than me . Hope you guys can help me out and hope I get a lot of good info and meet new people on here

SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rickyxi9 View Post
    Hope i post this in the right place

Hey hows it goin im ricky I decided to join cause I thought I needed help getting to my goal, since I know theres people here that know way more than me . Hope you guys can help me out and hope I get a lot of good info and meet new people on here
    Welcome to bb.com... what are your fitness goals?

RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RealRickdog has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice name bro

Originally Posted by SQ76 View Post
    Welcome to bb.com... what are your fitness goals?
    This forum is confusing still trying to get use to it but I wanna get cut or close to it as much as I can I wanna have definition I weight 150 and work out 5 times a day and eat 4 times a day I believe im working hard but the results im getting are way 2 slow

Originally Posted by RealRickdog View Post
    Nice name bro
    And same 2 u bro lol