Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

**New Core MRP Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie & Banana Cream & Vanilla** Testers Needed

The NEW Core MRP Flavors.....

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie

Banana Cream

Vanilla!!

Core MRP

Core MRP (New and Improved)

The Perfect Meal...Anywhere...Anytime!

There are hundreds of protein powders on the market today. CORE MRP is different because it’s not simply a protein powder… it’s a delicious, nutritious, well-balanced meal supplement! Many top-selling proteins (even some that call themselves “meal replacements”) contain little or no carbohydrates, fostering the mistaken belief that all carbohydrates are fattening. Or the carbohydrates they do contain are high-glycemic sources like dextrose or maltodextrin–the quick-digesting “sugar spike” products you don’t want randomly throughout the day. Unlike most meal supplements on the market which use these insulin-spiking, filler carbohydrates, Core MRP contains carbohydrates from oat and barley flour. These grain-sourced carbohydrates are low in sugar, high in fiber, and digest slowly to provide a steady supply of nutrients and energy. In fact, the low-glycemic carbs in Core MRP actually help support fat reduction fat by helping maintain stable insulin levels and eliminating cravings!

Core MRP also contains a high-quality protein blend from superior cold-processed whey proteins, easily-absorbed egg albumen, and micellar casein-rich milk protein sources. This protein blend, containing the full spectrum of amino acids and rich in BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids), helps promote optimal growth and recovery by providing the vital building blocks your body needs.

Core MRP also includes a complete digestive enzyme blend to improve absorption and accelerate nutrient uptake.

Eating a healthy, balanced meal is often difficult for people with busy schedules, but now it doesn’t have to be. Core MRP is the perfect anabolic meal supplement for any active person seeking to look and feel great without hassle. As a great tasting, well-balanced meal supplement, Core MRP can be taken at any time, but is ideal for breakfast or an hour before a workout.

Core MRP:
    • High quality whey-casein-egg protein blend!
    • Low glycemic oat-barley carbohydrate blend!
    • Digestive enzymes blend for easy digestion!
    • High in fiber and low in sugar!
    • Ideal for when on the run!
    • Instantized – no blender necessary!
    • Zero maltodextrin. Zero fillers. Zero aspartame!

I'm looking for 5 Testers.......

Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must post a detailed log
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log
    - No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company
    ...and yes, canadians CAN apply!

Application Information:
    Weight:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Goals:
    Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Current Supplements:
    Supplement History:
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones):
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
    Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)?

We will select winning apps when a sufficient number have applied!

Last edited by AllGenetix; 11-20-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Banana Cream

Classic Vanilla

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like I'm the fist one I meet all the requirements as well!!!

Weight:185
    Training experience:Lifting for 3-4 years BUT only 2 years seriously.
    Current Training Goals:Gain LBM while keeping fat gains as low as possible.
    Legs/shoulder
    chest/tri
    back/bi
    legs/shoulder
    chest
    back
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Cardio on wed, friday, sat, and sunday. Light cardio. Walking on a slight incline or stationary bike.
    Current Supplements:Krill oil, creatine monohydrate, and multi vitamins
    Supplement History:Basic supps. whey, creatine, multi's, and PWO.
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones):Never used, hopefully get to change that by logging this product.
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:N/A
    Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)?
    I will keep a DAILY detailed log. I will be honest and note everything that has to do with this product; taste, mixability, quality, etc.
    If I like the protein ( not the taste the quality of the product) then I will spread the word, I dont think anyone deserves a protein that isn't of the best quality and yours looks like its a good one.
    Lets not forget that im an on the go college student and this sounds great for Post workout or as a quick breakfast when Im running low on time!!!
    Rankings of flavors:
    PB ( never tried it interested)
    Vanilla
    banana

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG That oatmeal peanut butter cookie looks so delicious! Been wanting to try your supplements since I saw the cinnamon promo a few months back.. hmmmm
    Army Veteran, OEF.

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weight:139 lbs
    Training experience:1 1/2 years weightlifting
    Current Training Goals:Gain Muscle on my first off season bulk!!!!
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 1 1/2 hours lifting on a 4 day split, 3 days on, 1 day off, repeat, repeat, repeat.........
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30 minutes on non-training days
    Current Supplements: L-Glutamine, creatine, protein powder
    Supplement History:I've used a variety of protein powders, thermogenics (cutting for contest), and BCAAs
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones):Yes I have! I've tried BSN Syntha-6, Labrada Lean Body, and Boost and Ensure.
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:Haven't had a chance to log yet. Would love this to be my first.
    Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? I am dying to try this!! It is so hard to find a high quality MRP without all the simple sugars.. I want a MRP that works with my clean diet, not against it! The nutrient profile is awesome. If the taste and mixability are as good as the label, this will be my new MRP of choice and I would recommend it to everybody who has a busy schedule like I do!! Oh, and did I mention I work 12.5 hours a day, commute for 2.5 hours, train, and an working on finishing my degree? I don't have time to spare most days and a healthy meal replacement is vital for keeping me on track with such a busy schedule. My flavour choices are:

Vanilla
    Banana
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

Get big or die trying JacqueAttack's Avatar
    JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    peanut butter oatmeal sounds delicious.. and canadians can get in on it too! GTFIH guys!!
    https://soundcloud.com/streetofbulls/mtm1

Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lifting4Everr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This looks really good, I'll give it a shot.

Weight: 175

Training experience: I have been training hard for about 1 & 1/2 years.

Current Training Goals: I'm bulking so my goal is to gain muscle and increase my lifts.

Just changed my routine 2 days ago to switch things up.

Day 1: Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 2: Back/Calves/Abs
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: Chest/Biceps
    Day 5: Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 5min warm-up before each workout.

Current Supplements: Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Multis, Pre-WO & Creatine.

Supplement History: I've tried a lot of supplements, other than my currents: Joint Supports, Aminos, BCAAs, Glutamine.

Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): I have not.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Links are in signature.

I think you should pick me because I can do a very detailed log and post a final review at the end as its a very good time for me to log right now. Also I have never used a MRP before so it would be great to try it out.

Would love to try the Vanilla
    Last edited by Lifting4Everr; 11-20-2012 at 10:23 PM.
    "Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated."

Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000) Braz989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weight: 195lbs
    Training experience: Almost 3 years
    Current Training Goals: Gain strength and muscle mass, bulk up!
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Arms day, Back/legs day, Chest day, shoulders. (abs twice a week).
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Currently I am not doing cardio because I am trying to bulk.
    Current Supplements: ON whey gold standard, Craze, Anavite
    Supplement History: I have sampled and bought MANY different products, it would be impossible to list them all!
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): I have used Mass-Tech and TRUE-MASS.
    Mass-tech log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post941700383

N.O. Xplode 2.0 and Amino X Green Apple Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142731791

BSN TRUE-MASS Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140544831

Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? You should select me because as a busy college student, I could really use a supplement like this to help me hit my macros during my busy schedule. This will help me build the mass I need to destroy the competition when applying for different police departments! Flavor rankings: 1)PB 2)Vanilla 3)Banana. Thanks for the opportunity!
    Mass-tech log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147789763&p=941700383#post941700383

N.O. Xplode 2.0 and Amino X Green Apple Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142731791

BSN TRUE-MASS Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140544831

stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stangboy1404 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Weight: 180
    Training experience: Training off and on for 6 or so years. Been serious for the past year!
    Current Training Goals: Bulk up and gain some serious mass.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: at the gym 5 days a week
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Cardio twice a week
    Current Supplements: Multivitamin, Fish oil, Protein, Pre-workout
    Supplement History: I have tried many sups. protein, creatine, fat burner, pre-workout, BCAA's
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): No
    TSN shred contest
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...errerid=394430

Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? I think I should be picked because I am in need of some new protein. I will log this and update my log how ever many times a week you need me to. I will give my honest real opinions about the protein. My fav. flavor would be the PB oatmeal!
    "Only the Strong survive"
    IG Cadamsfitness

Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome I tried a sample when you guys first bursted onto the forum a while back and loved it. Great rich flavor and nice profiles. I will post up an app soon!

My App:

Weight:

Training experience:
    4 years sport specific +1.5 years bb/physique specific.

Current Training Goals:
    clean bulk. Recovering from knee surgery with light leg days, cardio, and rehab.

M- chest/tri
    T- back/bi
    W- light legs & abs/forearms
    Th- shoulders/traps
    F- arms/Abs
    S- Chest/back light
    S- off

30+ cycling everyday for rehab

Current Supplements:
    Whey protein
    Multivitamin
    Fish oil & CLA
    Creatine Mono
    Amino recovery (Intra)
    Scream, cardio igniter (pre-workouts)
    Ans Performance Dilate(non-stim pre)
    AI RecoverPro Bcaas
    ZMA, GABA (before bed)

Supplement History:
    Very long list! Will insert when I get home (have a "track record")

Yes, CL Gold Feast

2 located in my sig. Will update with more when I get home.

Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors
    I love logging for comanies and you can tell through my logs. I make various videos, take pictures and interact with followers! I post all videos to YouTube and stay very consistent. I workout hard as heck and take nutrition and supplementation very seriously. I post in my logs with thoughts, workouts and advice (answering followers questions) at least once a day!
    Flavor?? 1. BANANA cause that sounds amazing!!! 2. PB 3. vanilla

Last edited by Jmhager; 11-22-2012 at 09:22 AM.
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

Follow Us and PM me for Free Samples:
    IG: @EVLsports & @Jmhager29
    FB: ********.com/Evlsports

Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow this looks good!!!

wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfe715 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Application Information:
    Weight: 179
    Training experience: 3 years +
    Current Training Goals: To put on lean size
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Train 6 days a week, one day off
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Cardio everyday usually 20-30 minutes.
    Current Supplements: Green Tea, L carnitine, Digestive Enzymes, Multivitamins
    Supplement History: Mass gainers, fat burners etc.
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): Not yet
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post955194043 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post961395153
    I would love to try the PB and you should select me because I am honest and will do a great log for you. I love trying out new things and this sounds really good!
    SCC
    NY Crew
    Misc EDM Crew
    Instagram: boostedwolfe

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just got some protein from a Universal promo so I'm gonna pass on this but PB Oatmeal Cookie sounds AMAZING. I look forward to the reviews on this flavor!

caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't count me out count me in. Throwing up an app later for sure.
    Goldlist User

***Yes I Live in Canada***

Be the change you want to see in others.

The Cavemans Master Review/Log thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152244983&p=1033448083#post1033448083

292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

Application Information: 292831
    Weight: 185lbs
    Training experience: I have been lifting for about 17 years. I currently play flag football and pickup basketball along with working out about 3-4 days a week.
    Current Training Goals: Since I am getting in alot of cardio, I am trying to keep up quality calories so that I do not lose too much muscle.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: My training consists of chest/tris...back/bis....legs...shoulders
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: basketball and football about 2-3 times a week

Current Supplements: basic multivitamins and fish oil. Caffeinee pills. Xtend. Optimum nutrition protein and basic casein protein.
    Supplement History: many different products and categories of supplements. Muscle milk, syntha 6,ON, Dymatize protein, hemorage, Presurge, xtend, Intrabolic, black cats, quest bars, up your mass, etc.

Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): muscle milk, syntha 6
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have done many logs, I'm on my phone so searching is tough...but search 292831

You should select me because I need an MRP since I need to get in my calories and quality fats in by always playing sports and working out. I am extremely active an this would benefit me greatly!!!

My prefer flavors would be PB, Vanilla and Banana

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Application Information:

Weight: 177lbs

Training experience: I have been training since I've been 18 years old. I started off not knowing what I was doing and my diet and everything was way off.

I have learned alot over the years and really dialed everything in and it has now become a lifestyle for me. I have learned from past failures and trial and error and refined my training to be beneficial and actual make a difference with my physique. I am often asked question in the gym now and like being a role model for others in helping them reach there goals.

Current Training Goals: My current goal is to slightly cut up before New Years or at least recomp abit. I am planning on going to Mexico for 2 weeks so would like to tighten the midsection up abit

Training Schedule/Protocol: I am currently running a program called Growth Stimulus Training. It has me in the gym 4-5 times a week. I focus on big compound exercises to start off with and finish with smaller muscles. I usually end up hitting each body part twice a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I currently do roughly 10 minutes of medium intensity cardio after my lifting sessions.

Current Supplements: Whey, Multi, Creatine, Beta Alanine, ZMA, Pre-workout, Krill Oil

Supplement History:

Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): I honestly have never tried any MRPS before. I have always tried to eat whole foods as much as possible but lately with work and all it is becoming very tough to always have pre made meals so I'm interesting in exploring MRPs.

I have done so many in the past but here are a few recent ones:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post982128593
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...logs+coolaidml
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...logs+coolaidml

Well first off I have lots of experience logging experience and I always do my best to make my logs informative and interesting to follow. I always give my honest opinions and feedback.

Since I'm looking into MRPs for my busy lifestyle this could be the perfect fit for me.

My preferred flavors would be as follows:

1. Banana Cream
    2. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie
    3. Vanilla
    Last edited by coolaidml; 11-21-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Weight:
    160lbs

Training experience:
    4 years of consistently being in the gym

Current Training Goals:
    Just finished a 18 week cut (178lbs down to 158lbs - see avi) starting a strength gaining routine on a clean bulk

I consistently train 4 days a week focusing on gaining strength in my bench press, squat, dead lift, standing overhead press, and pendlay row

I do one session of cardio a week (30 min jog) along with my 4 days of training

Current Supplements:
    Creatine monohydrate & chocolate peanut butter whey isolate

Supplement History:
    - USPlabs Jack3d
    - Controlled Labs White Flood
    - Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    - Graspari Myofusion (multiple flavours)
    - ON Gold Standard (multiple flavours)
    - TruNutrition Trutein (multiple flavours)
    - BioX Power Whey (multiple flavours)
    - VPX Sports N.O. Shotgun
    - Allmax Creatine Creapure

I have not, but would love to try/log/review them!

I haven't recorded any supplement logs or workout logs in awhile but this is my most recent log is my workout log from 2 years ago. If chosen I will log your supplement with a similar easy to read/understand format:

My old workout log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7705513&page=1

This is log is 2 years old, I have gained a lot more gym experience and strength since then.

Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavours (PB, Banana, Vanilla)?
    You should select me because I love to try out new supplements and I love training at the gym. I have a solid diet and training protocol in place and never miss a workout. If chosen, I will honestly and thoroughly review your supplement with a detailed log. My rankings on the flavours would be banana, peanut butter, vanilla.
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weight: 223 lbs.
    Training experience: I began weight training when I was 19 and did it consistently until 7 1/2 years ago when I got lazy and stopped. I have consistently been back in the gym for 1 year trying to build muscle and loose this excess weight.
    Current Training Goals: lose body fat and gain lean muscle
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 3 days per week
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: trying for 2 times a week but it does not always work out that way.
    Current Supplements: whey protein, multi-vitamin, fish oil, pre-workout, & BCAA's
    Supplement History: whey protein, multi-vitamin, fish oil, pre-workout, BCAA's, test booster, fat burners and protein bars
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): met-rx back in the 90's when it first came out
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post956732833
    Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? you should select me because I will be a perfect candidate do to my fat loss goals and I will work hard in the gym and run a detailed log.

great apps so far

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Weight: 175lbs

Training experience: Have been training

Current Training Goals: Trying too put on more muscle mass as I am planning to compete in my very first show for 2014

Training Schedule/Protocol: Currently on a 4-day split.

Wednesday-Chest tris
    Thursday Back
    Saturday-Legs
    Sunday-Bis shoulders
    Monday/Tuesday/Friday- Abs/Calves/Traps/

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2-3 times a week

Supplement History:
    ErgoPump-Preworkout, N-Methyltyramine
    ON Gold Standard Whey-Chocolate
    Current Supplements: Body Fortress Whey-Cookies N' Cream

Well to be honest, I know I have a lot of potential to go far. I have found a love for the weights and for bodybuilding. But, as most people know, bodybuilding can be a bit tough on your wallet, especially for someone who's a student, like me. It's also hard for me to prep my meals as I have to study, work, train etc.. and that can make trying to get my calories in, a bit of a problem. I feel this would help me a great deal when I don't have time to cook and need something on the go. My flavor ranking would Have to be PB, Vanilla and Banana. Will keep a very detailed log as well, if selected.
    Last edited by SurendraKumar; 11-21-2012 at 07:59 PM.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Weight: 115 lbs

Training experience: Been training pretty hard core for the past year and half. Ended up losing 100 lbs and have definitely become addicted to the high that exercising gives.

Current Training Goals: Tone body, build muscle

Training Schedule/Protocol: Mon, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays I lift and alternate muscle groups. Don't have a fixed muscle group on a certain day though.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3-4 times a week 30 - 60 minutes depending on my schedule

Current Supplements: Protein blend, Whey protein, Multivitamin

Supplement History: Whey protein, Casein protein, Protein blends, protein bars, multi vitamins, pre workout

Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): I have not, but am actually looking into finding one now

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Have not done any logs yet, only a couple unpaid, unsolicited reviews.

Tell me why I should select YOU I think you should select me, because I am more then willing and capable of doing an in depth honest review and log tracking my progress, and the different ways I use the protein. I honestly don't think there are enough female perspective reviews out there.

Rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? 1. Peanut Butter 2. Vanilla 3. Banana

292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 292831 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope I get chosen...the PB oatmeal cookie flavoring sounds so unique!

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Def. throwing in an app.. peanut butter oatmeal cookie sounds ridiculous

rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000) rebeckyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    I honestly don't think there are enough female perspective reviews out there.
    Totally agree with you on this point! Lets hope at least one of us gets a chance!
    Being weak is a choice. So is being strong.

CBBF IFBB Pro Qualifier-August 9, 2014

wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Application Information:
    Weight: 140lbs
    Training experience: been in the military, doing p90x currently, have ran races ,have lost 42lbs in about 7months plus 30" all over my body..
    Current Training Goals: to lose the last 15lbs and compete in bikini 2013 in the UFE
    Training Schedule/Protocol:monday upper body/abs cardio, tuesday cardio, wed back/biceps/abs cardio thursday cardio friday legs/back/ab cardio, saturday cardio
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:6days a week for atleast 30mins
    Current Supplements:Chocamine, BCAA,glutamine, multi,fish oil,joint supps and allmax isoflex protein
    Supplement History:hydroxycut,green tea fat burners (crap)
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): no but i would LOVE one
    Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? I am a mom, trying to be a good role model for my son,family and friends by going up and above what people expect of me. I believe winning this and able to provide a great review of the product will help me to get where i want to be. I broke my knuckle back in July from p90x but it did not stop me, i kept going and took up running til it was healed, i am now in the 2nd month of p90x, not where i got before! I will prove to people quitting isnt going to happen, and this product im positive will hold up to its name!

We will select winning apps when a sufficient number have applied!

caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sex:Male
    Weight:185lbs

Training experience :
    I first started working out in 1998. Internet was a new thing and i didn't have a computer so all of my nutrition/training came from Musclemag, Muscle & Fitness or Flex.
    I worked out 5 days/week with weekends off. Cardio was 10 mins prior to workout and 10 mins post. I lifted heavy for 3 sets x 8-12 reps.
    I was a zombie to the mags.I went out and bought a new supplement every time a pro said it was the greatest thing ever.
    I bulked for 6 months then tried to lose it for the next 12 months.Started up again in April 2012 and have gone from 215lbs 30% B.F to 180lbs 18% B.F. Worked out 5days on 2 off. Currently doing Neil Hills Y3T 9 week trainer for 6 weeks.

Current Training Goals:
    Clean bulk up to 200lbs from 180lbs.

Training Schedule/Protocol:Neil Hills Y3T 9 week Hardcore trainer. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/y3t-...o-trainer.html

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: None

Current Supplements: Appnut Drive/Neovar/Osteo sport. Bsn Syntha 6. Whey sensation 81. Omega-3 caps.

Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): Back in the day i used Met Rx and now Bsn Syntha 6.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Magnum Opus log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149201073

Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? I am trying to bulk up and I want to try and eat most of my calories from whole food and not use mass gainers, So a MRP is a great compromise to get in my protein with a few extra calories and not 1000kcals per serving. PB Oatmeal/ Banana Creme/Vanilla
    Goldlist User

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152244983&p=1033448083#post1033448083

Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shocked there aren't more apps! Holidays i guess
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndyDinh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Weight: I was 160 dropped to 152 lol
    Training experience: 3 years
    Current Training Goals: gain speed/vertical jump
    Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4
    Monday – Heavy Lower Body Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps
    Warmups / Plyometrics
    A) Lateral Bounding 3 6 3 6 4 6 Omit 0
    B) Barbell Squat 4 5 5 1 5 5 4 2
    C) Barbell Reverse Lunges from a deficit 3 8 3 6 3 8 2 8
    D1) Incline Glute Ham Raise 3 8 2 6 3 6 1 6
    D2) Box Squats 3 12 2 12 3 12 3 12
    E) Wood Choppers 3 8 3 8 3 10 2 8

Wednesday – Heavy Upper Body Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps
    Warmups / Plyometrics Omit Plyo
    A) Flat BB Bench 4 5 4 1 5 5 2 20
    B1) Neutral Grip Chinups 2 8 3 4 2 8 1 5
    B2) One-Arm Low Incline DB Press 2 8 2 7 2 8 1 6
    C1) DB Shoulder Press 2 8 2 8 2 8 1 8
    C2) Chest Supported Row (neutral grip) 3 8 3 10 3 10 3 8
    E2) Bent-over Rear Delt Fly 2 12 2 12 2 12 3 12

Friday – Iso/Dynamic Lower Body Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps
    A) Bounce Drop Jumps from 12″ step to High Box 4 5 4 5 5 5 Omit 0
    B) Free Squats w/ chains 8 2 6 2 8 2 5 2
    C) Trap Bar Speed Pulls from a deficit 10 1 6 1 8 1 5 1
    D) Barbell Step-Ups 3 6 3 5 3 6 2 5
    E1) Reverse Hyper Isometric Holds (seconds) 3 45 2 45 2 60 2 40
    E2) Sidebends 3 8 2 7 3 8 2 8

Saturday – Dynamic/Rep Upper Body Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps Set Reps
    A) Speed Bench Press 8 3 6 3 8 3 3 3
    B1) Neutral Grip DB Bench Press 3 6 3 5 3 7 2 5
    B2) Bent-over DB Rows 4 6 3 7 4 9 2 7
    C1) DB Cleans 2 10 2 10 2 10 Omit 0
    C2) Face Pulls 2 12 2 12 2 12 2 10
    D1) Leg Raises 3 8 3 8 3 12 3 10
    D2) Scapular Pushups or External Rotations 3 20 3 20 3 20 3 20
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: no cardio
    Current Supplements: multi and fish oil
    Supplement History: protein and creatine
    Have you used any MRPs before (if so, which ones): no
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: still pretty new to bbing and i don't know where to find them on my bodyspacelol but i have logged about 3 times
    Tell me why I should select YOU and your rankings of flavors (PB, Banana, Vanilla)? Good logger, give honest opinions n feedbacks. Banana, Vanilla, Peanut Butter

Cmon let's bump this beast. Great promo for a great sounding product.
    Goldlist User

Originally Posted by caveycavey View Post
    Cmon let's bump this beast. Great promo for a great sounding product.
    bumpy bump
    EVLution Nutrition Rep