Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bogui94 View Post
    Jack would make a great rep! He's constantly online and has helped more times than I can remember.

Good luck to the other applicants!

Edit - Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
    x2, posts a lot in the workout journal section and helps people out
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanen33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    -Why choose me
    I been working out since 2003 when i was a junior in high school but never took nutrition serious until August of 2009. After i started eating right and clean i saw great gain in my body and that's when i fell even more in love with body building. Unfortunately summer of 2010 I had 2 motorcycle accidents that left me in bed for over 2 weeks without being able to bend my legs without crying in excruciating pain but I still did crunches everyday. Got better and went right back into working out. March of this year I had a muscle tear on my right ankle, couldn't walk for 2 weeks, i had to hop around everywhere. Tried to workout and with crappy posture end up hurting my left shoulder. I was very bummed out and didn't workout till June of this year. I had some family tragedies and one day I woke up determined to not just be another regular person with a 8-5 job, so I decided to ditch all my friends(you all probably noticed that I don't have many by the amount of time I spend in the forums lol) that bad mouthed me, put me down and didn't like the whole working out all the time. I surrounded myself with fellow workout freaks like me here in the forums, specially the TSN thread where I met really awesome guys and girls. I believe that to be in bodybuilding and supplement business you HAVE TO BE IN SHAPE and have knowledge! I lost count of how many times I walked into VS, GNC and I was greeted by people who were overweight and i mean overweight as in fat and not overweight as in bulking season. Wednesday I walked into a supplement store and was greeted by this guys who looked in shape, I asked for a mass gainer and he did not know what that was, i explained to him "you know the protein that is really high in calories, carbs, protein to help gain weight" he said such thing didn't exist...... Also personal trainers who have a gut should NOT be a personal trainer, who would want to pay a lot of money to be trained by a guy that doesn't look the part? Who would trust that trainer? I don't think I have what it takes to be a pro bodybuilder but just being in the business as a supplement representative would be more than good enough for me! I also speak Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish that is always a plus when in any business.

-What kind of training you're involved in
    6x days a week. I've done p90x and body beast in the past. I finished DTP earlier this month. Right now I do cardio, legs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, rest and than I start over again. But playing with the idea of doing Terry Crew's routine http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/terr...xpendables.htm that I saw a little while back, it looks sick and hard so I'm really excited for that challenge.

-My fitness goals
    My fitness goal was always to grow into a 175 pound body. I was always a skinny kid with a belly. Once I started working out back in my junior year I quickly got abs and grew out of my child body into a man's body. This time last year I was in the best shape of my life at 155 pounds. Right now I'm at 162 but as everyone has been saying my back and shoulders look much bigger. After DTP I got a LOT stronger than I ever been before. I'm going through the toughest moment of my lift right now staying with my grandma who cooks a LOT of stuff I don't normally eat and I'm doing really well! I'm able to contain myself from stuffing my face. I know that if I can get through all this temptations I will never break my eating habits and life style no matter what circumstance. I know that being a representative and dealing with supplements all the time is more motivation for me to push extra hard in the gym and in the kitchen because I would have everything going for me to be in much better shape every single day without having an excuse. Overall I want to be healthy and fit my whole life, in the future I want to be the dad that all the other kids would wish I was their dad because I'm in shape, I can keep up with the kids playing sports etc. But for now I want to finish with college, join the police academy and one day wear the uniform proud and look at least half as amazing and big as Ronnie in the uniform! And hopefully one day own a gym and help others specially the younger guys and girls to follow through with their goals of losing weight, getting in shape, getting huge, I want to be able to have a gym where it will be a fun yet serious place that people can come, workout, have fun, a place where high school kids can go to be a better version of themselves instead of going the other way, joining gangs, doing drugs, getting drunk everyday. I feel like a contestant in Miss Universe saying this lol but I want peace on earth and help those that can't do thing because they don't have money and be role model to the younger kids and the older ones as well that think just because they are a certain age they can't exercise and be healthier.

-Experience

_Not with bodybuilding or supplements:
    Worked at a restaurant for 3 years as a waiter, I had to have a loooooooooooot of patience everyday and learn how to deal with people since I used to be a shy person. Worked at a BMW and Mercedes dealership for 2 years and had to take rich people's crap, keep my cool, help them and be courteous. I hated the restaurant job and didn't love working at the dealerships but it helped me over come my shyness, be more open with people, become more patient and to my surprise be a happier person because I used to see how angry, snotty, bratty and nasty some people were and I would see myself not having 10% of what those people had as far as money goes but I was actually a lot happier than them all even though I'm poor and they are rich but bitter.

_With bodybuilding and supplements:
    After I graduated HS in 2004 in June, ALL I did was spend the whole day at the gym. I would workout, I would hang around the big bodybuilders and power lifters just to learn. I would be putting away plates after they were done just so they would teach me new things or let me workout with them next day. When September came around the owner said that since I'm there all the time he would actually pay me to be there. I would start at noon and stay till 10pm, putting things away, keeping the gym clean. I worked there for 2 years and a half before the owner died and his sister sold the whole building to another guy who didn't want to pay me to look after the place. In 2010 I lived in Delray Beach from January to April and got a job as a physical therapist assistant with this guy I met at the beach when I was exercising at the beach. I worked as his assistant for a month before he got me a job at a gym in Boca Raton, from the start they told me it would a temporary job for as long as the town was full of tourist hiding from their state/cold/winter. April came around and everyone was leaving town so they let me go and I went back to NJ.

good guy rite here my vote goes to him good luck BBB hope you get it
    MuscleTech Supporter

3 month tsn shred log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147239723&p=930492623#post930492623

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More apps?
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck to everyone here, great company to rep!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Good luck to everyone here, great company to rep!
    agreed. Since last year, TSN has sky rocketed

SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurendraKumar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Unfocus View Post
    x2, posts a lot in the workout journal section and helps people out
    3x....

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    agreed. Since last year, TSN has sky rocketed
    in 6 months brotha we have gone to like 14ish lol :P
    Kick.com/beetoxic

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Speaking of that..
    Give us a hint. The new company you will be repping. Is it below TSN or above TSN in the bb rankings?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Speaking of that..
    Give us a hint. The new company you will be repping. Is it below TSN or above TSN in the bb rankings?
    Above.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bluerev View Post
    above.
    on,mp,now?
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd like to apply.

Explain to me some fitness goals, Experience, Any degree you hold that would help you in this area.

I am a NPC Competitive Bodybuilder. I recieved my National Level status in March 2012. I placed 2nd in the Light Heavy Weights. (pics available) I have 2 shows coming up, one in April and then the Missouri State in July and a possible 3rd (will be going for my pro card) in November 2013.

Any experience in retail, any customer experience. (any fitness related stuff is a plus)

I worked retail for years, mainly Cellular and electronics. Customer service was always #1. I have been a personal trainer since 2007 and I also worked at the gym I train at currently. I own my own business and work from home so I have the time to dedicate to the boards and promoting product. I have experience as aboard rep and always strive to answer any and all questions regarding product, best stacks to use for goals desired and other advice on diet and training.

I hope you will consider me for the position!

gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ohh daummm, whatever it is they are doing, keep it up!

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Above.
    Congrats and good luck with the new venture!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Above.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dashparr7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Excited to hear who the winners are!

Get big or die trying JacqueAttack's Avatar
    JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Above.
    That's awesome news
    https://soundcloud.com/streetofbulls/mtm1

ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BBB would be a great one. Sure he applies everywhere but people know his presence. If he will get chosen as a rep, am sure he will take full responsibility to rep the company. People here are always aware of his presence and very active in the forums and ********. I think he would be an excellent rep and will help build the company raise to a higher rank.
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cellucor Nation ☆ ☆ ☆
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Detroit Lions!

MuscleTech Core Stack Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159697631&p=1196013651#post1196013651

Cellucore Super HD Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cellucor/Super_HD/ryanyu83/307409
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MuscleTech/Hydroxycut_Hardcore_Elite/ryanyu83/303413

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Age 21
    - Location Atlanta Ga
    - Train at a gym or at home? gym
    - Years training 4
    - Related degrees/certifications ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, currently working on an Exercise and Health Science degree at Kennesaw State University
    - Why we should consider you to represent TSN
    I've been a company representative with SciFit for over a year (all company reps where laid off). I know what customers want, I know all the FAQs, and have already done the job, and understand what is needed to take a company to the next level and to sell product. SciFit also makes over 400 different products, what this means for TSN is that I am already aware of the basic ingredients that make up your products. I have also tried a few of TSN's products including multivitamin. It was very high quality and I liked it and would honestly back it up.
    - Include a link to your best thread, so we can see your posting style and how the thread went.
    - Or include a link showing how you have helped another user
    Here are less then 10% of the posts I have made on behalf of SciFit:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139526373
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139563633
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139563363

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139561123
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139565833
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139563763
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139545933
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139556063
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...851953#post778
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139546043
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139558123
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138907713 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139220953

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139214953
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139219323
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139163273
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139212933
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136126331
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139221013
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post772788063

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139229293
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139244743

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139241933
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139244833
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139157763
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post772794113
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139238853
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139526373
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139563633
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139563363

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139561123
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139565833
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139563763
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139545933
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139556063
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...851953#post778
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139546043
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139558123

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138436693
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138436043
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138252753
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=scifit
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=scifit
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138567713
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138602843
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138546033
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138590273
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138600343
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=979442
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138597023
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=138594973

- Links to any logs/reviews you have done
    I have honestly done over 30 logs, but it has been 1yr+ since my last one, I did manage to find this log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=gethugebrah

Any reps up in da house?
    Kick.com/beetoxic

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any reps up in da house?
    I think that BB2K fella is.

JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JacqueAttack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any reps up in da house?
    Am I invited to the house party?

Originally Posted by JacqueAttack View Post
    Am I invited to the house party?
    im up for a party...

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

More apps.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by obey46 View Post
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Aaronuconn’s TopSecretNutrition Online Representative Application!

Fitness Goals: My fitness aspirations are pretty modest: I want to get bigger and stronger while having a moderately low body fat percentage. I was always a very lengthy athlete throughout high school, and once those glory days were up, I found a new passion in lifting and bettering my body in regards to composition and overall health. Currently and in the near future, I’ll be cutting for the next couple months.

Experience: I’ve been a very active member of these boards for over 2 years now (kind of just creped around and didn’t answer any questions for my first year of being on the forums ) and, IMHO, am helpful in answering individuals questions on a daily basis. In May of this upcoming year, I will have a bachelors of science in International Business & Logistics. I interviewed at various corporations around the U.S last semester and after having time to dwell over which offer fit me best, I finally have discovered that I will be calling Tennessee home! I really can’t put my excitement into words.

Retail Experience: Last summer, I was an intern at Walmart’s world headquarters. This position added to my resume nicely, as the previous summer I was a management-in-training intern at a local Sam’s Club. I dealt with customers on a daily basis and very much enjoyed the regular interactions. Albeit not all were friendly, I learned a ton about customer relationships and how customers truly do drive the success of the company. I’m an outgoing person and motivated by working with people, so being an active member on this forum is by no means a “chore” to me. I already spend 1-2 hours on here daily, so that wouldn’t change to much with this new position.

In closure, thanks to BlueRev and TopSecretNutrition for this opportunity. There are MANY quality applications in this thread – best of luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by ryanyu83 View Post
    BBB would be a great one. Sure he applies everywhere but people know his presence. If he will get chosen as a rep, am sure he will take full responsibility to rep the company. People here are always aware of his presence and very active in the forums and ********. I think he would be an excellent rep and will help build the company raise to a higher rank.
    Thanks ryanyu. Yep I know the dif between regular poster and a company rep. Things will change than.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid opportunity here.... Whos it gonna be...

ANymore apps?
    Kick.com/beetoxic

ANymore apps?
    Lemme rock that sig rev