Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1375
    Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lsbowen1 View Post
    Going to go blast Legs in a little bit then back home until a bachelor party followed by the oh so lovely graveyard shift. "I don't find time for a workout, I make time."
    Excellent work... I blasted my legs yesterday. Doing the DUCK WALK today
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Excellence Is A Place Of Movement... A Journey.

Excellence Is A Place Of Movement... A Journey.

There may be parts of your life where there is Excellence and other ares
    where there is not. There may be areas where you are making progress in
    Excellence and other areas where you are not. You must learn how to
    cultivate a spirit of Excellence in the different aspects of your life.
    Excellence is in the details. Excellence is in precision. It will
    require attentiveness. It will require focus. It will require an
    Investment of TIME.

Excellence is the highest quality you can presently produce. Birth an
    awareness of Excellence. Celebrate Excellence in your daily life... in
    your finances, in your attitude, in your conversation and in your
    relationships. Develop a spirit of Excellence... Your Life Will Never Be
    The Same.

First Thing Every Morning

If you had a bank that credited your account each morning with $86,400 -
    with no balance carried from day to day - what would you do? Well, you
    do have such a bank...TIME.

Every morning it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it rules
    off as "lost" whatever you have failed to use toward good purposes. It
    carries over no balances and allows no overdrafts. You can't hoard it,
    save it, store it, loan it or invest it. You can only use it ... TIME.

Here are six terrific truths about time:

First: Nobody can manage time. But you can manage those things that take up your time.

Second: Time is expensive. As a matter of fact, 80 percent of our
    day is spent on those things or those people that only bring us two
    percent of our results.

Third: Time is perishable. It cannot be saved for later use.

Fourth: Time is measurable. Everybody has the same amount of
    time...pauper or king. It is not how much time you have; it is how much
    you use.

Fifth: Time is irreplaceable. We never make back time once it is gone.

Sixth: Time is a priority. You have enough time for anything in the world, so long as it ranks high enough among your priorities.

Assign A Priority To Each Hour of Your Day.

Our life is like a train on the Track to Success. Each day God gives us
    24 golden box cars (hours) to load up. What we place in each box car, or
    hour, determines the speed and distance our train will move toward our
    next city of accomplishment. Make your life count today. Every hour is a
    Seed. You control The Harvest.

Even If You Are On The Right Track...You Will Get Run Over If You Just Sit There.

The happiest people don't have the best of everything...they just make the best of everything.

Live Simply.

Speak Kindly.

Care Deeply.

Love Generously.

I have my first Amateur Bodybuilding Competition Show coming up real soon, that I have been Mentally/Physically preparing for. My training has been very Intense and diet/nutrition has been going very well too... In all aspects, I have made many sacrifices to make this happen.
    I am doing the best that I can with what I have to work with for now. All I can do is hope and pray... and I will have, and I will make the most fun out of these upcoming experiences... I know I will cherish every moment no matter what the outcome for sure.
    https://www.********.com/events/4956...ref=ts&fref=ts

THE QUESTION ISN"T HOW MUCH MORE CAN YOU TAKE. BUT HOW MUCH MORE CAN YOU GIVE. JUST WHEN YOUR READY TO QUIT, YOUR MIND SAYS PUSH HARDER. YOU LISTEN, SENSING AN INNER STRENGTH THAT WASN'T THERE BEFORE. AND SUDDENLY YOU DISCOVER... YOU NO LONGER FEEL PAIN.
    As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.

PERSEVERE
    Persist no matter what.
    Endure discomfort.
    Request help.
    Steadfastly hold on to your beliefs and values.
    Envision triumph.
    Very consistently keep at it.
    Embrace adversity as your teacher.
    Refuse to give up.
    Enjoy and celebrate every tiny bit of progress!

Refuse To Quit. Ever. The secret of champions is there refusal to quit trying. Futility is merely a feeling... Conquer it and keep heading toward your goals. Create small successes when the large ones seem Impossible. Even skyscrapers are built a brick at a time. Quitting...does not really give you what you really want.
    Every step away from yesterday is significant progress.

***LEG TRAINING***

Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets @ 20 - 25 reps.

Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets @ 20 - 25 reps.

Front Tibialis Curls: 3 sets @ 12 - 15 reps.

Lying Hamstring Curls: 4 sets @ 10 - 12 reps.

Leg Extensions: 3 sets @ 10 - 12 reps.

Squats: 2 sets @ 12 to 15 reps. 2 sets 8 to 10 reps. 2 sets to failure.

Alternate 1 Leg Lunge and Stretch: 3 sets each, reps to failure.

A few simple rules to remember to stimulate MUSCLE GROWTH:

1: Heavy lifting (4-6 reps), which promotes a high rate of mechanical

damage/protein degradation.

2: Relatively high reps (up to 12-15 for the upper body and 15-20 for

the lower body), which promote a high mechanical degradation due to the

combination of moderate time under tension and intra muscular tension

magnitude.

3: Constant tension sets. To do these properly, you must flex the

target muscle hard during every inch of every rep. You can never allow

the muscle to relax. This means no rest between reps either. This

method is best kept for isolation exercises.

When weight training( whether your using heavy or light) try not to

let the muscles relax during the set (always flexing as hard as

possible during every inch of every rep) with 50-60% of the maximum

performed to failure, HGH, and IGF-1 levels will be enhanced!

The constant tension exercises can build size and strength despite

using relatively light weights and when if muscle damage is fairly low.

However, if the muscle is allowed to relax during the set, oxygen and

blood will flow into the muscle and you won't reach optimal benefits.

Chop your own wood... and it will warm you twice.

Gratitude ~ When you wake up in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive... to breath... to think... to enjoy... to love.

By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 03-10-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

Originally Posted by MissKB View Post

Practicing my "meanmuggin" for final photos hahaha
    Sweet... Awesome looking mean face going on there!!! Gotta Love It
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

iDevicePro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For the best protein visit our website at: http://adf.ly/KNZXx

Please click the link on the title to get the best protein

bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Halfway their with this challenge! Let's get it guys! Continue to rock it!

lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Spring Break!!!!!! Some extra time to recover this week so I can blast off in the following weeks. My last leg workout has come back to haunt me with some major soreness so I'm glad for the additional time to sleep in. Everybody have good one and keep breaking PRs.

Originally Posted by bjmolimau21 View Post
    Halfway their with this challenge! Let's get it guys! Continue to rock it!
    Awesome... I have less then a Month left to go. Feeling good, doing the best that I can. Keep rocking bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Spring Break!!!!!! Some extra time to recover this week so I can blast off in the following weeks. My last leg workout has come back to haunt me with some major soreness so I'm glad for the additional time to sleep in. Everybody have good one and keep breaking PRs.
    Gotta love to hate those squats and Intense leg training workouts!!! lol. I am glad for the extra size and strength that I have been able to put on over the past year now. It sure has not been easy... I have had to work at it slowly. Especially when you overcome physical set backs and all. Actually, the pants that I wore a year ago are too tight in my legs now... but the waist line is still very loose!!! Thankful for that for sure. Now gotta work on getting some definition, and trying to get the striations and veins to pop too. That will be the Ultimate Sweetness for sure!!! Anyway... keep up the Impressive work bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    13 days left. The end is near. Time to finish strong and drop those last few lbs.

Originally Posted by BBnEngineer View Post
    13 days left. The end is near. Time to finish strong and drop those last few lbs.
    Excellent work there Ryan... You are lean and mean brother!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BBnEngineer View Post
    Great job!!! Abt 14 days left for me ! Time really flew by!!
    Subscribe to my log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150414623&p=1010291843#post1010291843

"Motivation gets you started, habit keeps you going"

Originally Posted by Chinchi07 View Post
    Great job!!! Abt 14 days left for me ! Time really flew by!!
    Hey you look Amazing Mhariel, Impressive work for sure. Only a couple of weeks left for me too. Time sure does fly by!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    20 days left for me.

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Hey you look Amazing Mhariel, Impressive work for sure. Only a couple of weeks left for me too. Time sure does fly by!!!
    Thanks!!!! I am giving it my all! cant wait to see what I look like for my show in July
    Subscribe to my log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150414623&p=1010291843#post1010291843

jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    already on my way, started out a weenier, and on my way to a winner!!! Haters getting week I,m bulking up

BEAST FROM THE SOUTHEAST Tony6510's Avatar
    Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have been absent a while because of a busy weekend, but I am back. Glad to see everyone is making progress. I am down another pound. I will try to post some new update pictures tonight. Have a great day guys and gals.
    ****GOLD LIST MEMBER****

BIO-SCIENCE INSTITUTE REP

>>ABSolute Fuel<<
    >>ABSolute Fuel XTREME<<

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153059241

Current Logs:
    Neogenix Supremacy http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152070113
    Magnum Instincts http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153175441

ROLL TIDE ROLL

iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody doing the summer shred?

Originally Posted by iarebrian View Post
    thinking about it!! Are you doing it?

lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I signed up already I have never been shredded to the bone (came close once) and with everything that happened last year I'm doing what makes me happy. I want to see what my abs look like and have insane striations and definition; then I will clean bulk as long as it takes while getting monstrously strong. I take these challenges as additional motivation to push harder and hopefully inspire at least one person who is having a tough time or feeling beat down. Keep pushing and don't let anybody step on your dreams.

RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jarvold View Post
    already on my way, started out a weenier, and on my way to a winner!!! Haters getting week I,m bulking up
    Nice, how much did/are you start/currently? I started at 149 and I'm now at like 157-158 with about 5 weeks left to go. (The other day I was at 159.6 lbs intra-workout!!! - glycogen retention).

Originally Posted by Tony6510 View Post
    I have been absent a while because of a busy weekend, but I am back. Glad to see everyone is making progress. I am down another pound. I will try to post some new update pictures tonight. Have a great day guys and gals.
    Nice! Good job! I still haven't posted any progress pics (even though I've taken a s**t ton).

You are allowed to do both concurrently? I had no idea, I thought you could only do one at a time. And since my last day for this is April 25, and the last day to register for Summer Shred is April 1st I thought I couldn't.
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293

RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks!!!! I am giving it my all! cant wait to see what I look like for my show in July
    Great ab picture Chinchi you've been working it girl!
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293

BEAST FROM THE SOUTHEAST Tony6510's Avatar
    Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks RP. Get those pics up so we can see that progress. My update pictures are up, and I am very happy with the results at this point. I just have a few more weeks; time to really bust ass now!
    ****GOLD LIST MEMBER****

BIO-SCIENCE INSTITUTE REP

>>ABSolute Fuel<<
    >>ABSolute Fuel XTREME<<

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153059241

Current Logs:
    Neogenix Supremacy http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152070113
    Magnum Instincts http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153175441

ROLL TIDE ROLL

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan082 View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on how to bulk up quick?
    lol

thinking about it!! Are you doing it?
    Probably not. Was going to keep sending motivation to whoever does it.

Good luck. Keep killing it. You're looking great.

Originally Posted by RebelPoet View Post
    Nice, how much did/are you start/currently? I started at 149 and I'm now at like 157-158 with about 5 weeks left to go. (The other day I was at 159.6 lbs intra-workout!!! - glycogen retention).

Nice! Good job! I still haven't posted any progress pics (even though I've taken a
    s**t ton).

You are allowed to do both concurrently? I had no idea, I thought you could only do one at a time. And since my last day for this is April 25, and the last day to register for Summer Shred is April 1st I thought I couldn't.
    You can do as many as you want

Time for me to start cutting. So whatever fat is left, so bye bye.

I signed up already I have never been shredded to the bone (came close once) and with everything that happened last year I'm doing what makes me happy. I want to see what my abs look like and have insane striations and definition; then I will clean bulk as long as it takes while getting monstrously strong. I take these challenges as additional motivation to push harder and hopefully inspire at least one person who is having a tough time or feeling beat down. Keep pushing and don't let anybody step on your dreams.
    That's the same reason I use these competitions. Pure motivation. Good luck man. Eat clean and train dirty.

NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewbyGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Time for me to start cutting. So whatever fat is left, so bye bye.
    Wow man you look great, nice 6 pack you've got, really prominent. May i ask how long it took you to get them like this?

jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still going strong!! About 35 days left, starting to cut up nicely. Prob won't be able to post new progress pics until next week. Keep it up everyone!!

BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    10 more days and I'm exhausted. Must finish strong. Must finish strong.

Hope everyone else is killing it at the gym.