Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1375
    Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Adaption

Favor Should Not Be A Mere Experience.

Favor should become your daily lifestyle. The Master Key To Perpetual Favor Is Continuous Adaption.
    Adaption is not the denial of your difference. It's honoring the difference of others.
    It is the mystery. It is the golden guarantee to the unending opening of doors.
    The most successful people in the world are those who have mastered the Art of Adaption.
    Adaption Is Your Willingness To Exit Your Present.

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
    Anything is possible for someone who has faith. (Mark 9:23).

On the set of MISSION ZERO... Please check out and like the MISSION ZERO ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Missi...80930332021888

Today, April 22, 2013... I will be calling in again on the Brian The Hammer Jackson Show to talk about a movie called MISSION ZERO. I actually will be playing a small role in this movie. I will probably be on air around 2pm East Coast Time. Also I do believe that the Producer Jeremy Shecter will also chime in elaborating a little more on the movie as well. The show will be recorded live... so you will be able to click the link and give a listen anytime. Please check it out when you can... Thank you.
    You can also check out this link for more details on MISSION ZERO. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mi...88381481237582

On the next LIVE Brian The Hammer Show it's Movie Monday, it's all things Movies and joining Brian today, special guest Indie Filmmaker Matthew Long to talk about his project "2 Hopeful Spinsters". We will also hear from some of our recent indie filmmaker guests to let us know how their project is coming along.

Join us LIVE at 10am on the West Coast - 1pm on the East Coast - Call in with your questions or comments at 646-595-3032.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brian-t...r-matthew-long

Director / Co-Producer Ian Bensman and I on the set of MISSION ZERO... Please check out and like the MISSION ZERO ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Missi...80930332021888

Director / Co-Producer Ian Bensman and I on the set of MISSION ZERO... Please check out and like the MISSION ZERO ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Missi...80930332021888

Alex Nardelli, Producer - Jeremy Shecter, and myself on the set of MISSION ZERO:... Please check out and like the MISSION ZERO ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Missi...80930332021888

Alex Nardelli, Producer - Jeremy Shecter, and myself on the set of MISSION ZERO:... Please check out and like the MISSION ZERO ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Missi...80930332021888

Uploaded on Mar 13, 2011

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ♥ Excellence is not a destination... it is a continuous Journey that never ends ♥
    We are all unique. We have the world menu in our hands to select and choose what we want to do. To elucidate our talents and expound our skills!
    Assign A Priority To Each Hour of Your Day.
    Our life is like a train on the Track to Success. Each day God gives us 24 golden box cars (hours) to load up. What we place in each box car, or hour, determines the speed and distance our train will move toward our next city of accomplishment. Make your life count today. Every hour is a Seed. You control The Harvest.

The Blind Folded Apple Trick at the end of this entree video, where I slice an Apple in half while Totally Blindfolded was a 1 take shot. It turned out pretty Awesome. Gotta love it for sure! Yea, I had A LOT more footage I wanted to use, but you can only cram so much Into a 1 minute or less video upload requirement. I had a Blast creating it though... and I hope to do it again soon
    To Fight Another Day...You Must Survive.
    Everyday is a new day... I am thankful for every breath I take ♥

NOTE: I used the footage from my MET-Rx 1 minute Warrior Workout video entree for the chance for a walk on role for the STARZ movie series Spartacus.
    My weigh in for this video was @ 191.8 pounds.

Never give up on anything that you can't go a day without thinking about!B.B.com T-C. My Final Essay
    Apr 2, 2011 5:21PM
    I have come such a long way and have accomplished so much since joining BodyBuilding.com
    on March 25th, of 2008. This was my 4th Transformation Challenge, and as
    with many sports, I look forward to returning every year, stronger... and a little bit wiser. http://blog.bodybuilding.com/kevinma...p_on_anything/

As always, I was training very hard, and was also in my 4th Transformation Challenge too through Bodybuilding.com. I had 3 more weeks to go. I also created 2 more follow up videos and added music to them. This video to go along with my Spartacus entree, and another special video for the end of my Transformation Challenge as well. My final day was April 2nd, my late Grandma (Nana"s) Birthday. It was a special end to my Transformation Challenge and another chapter in my in my Ultimate Journey of Life.

You Can Do Anything You Set Your Mind Too.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 04-23-2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Add pics from MISSION ZERO movie
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

cerrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dymatize is the best !
    http://www.bodyciforum.com

The Best Body Building - Vcut Geliştirme Portal - Forum in Turkey !

Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lukas13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some really fantastic work has been seen in competition- big ups to everyone who finished!! Just uploaded the pics and I am currently crushing packages of Welch's fruit snacks and pop (feelsbad and goodman). Cheers to all.

Blog Post:
    So I've just uploaded my "after" photos for the 2013 Dymatize challenge that I enlisted in back on January 27th, 2013. It's been 84 days since taking those before pics that I wasn't satisfied with. Working both an IT job during the day and a hospitality gig every weekend, I realized my physique was suffering and change was needed.

During this endeavour, I realized the important thing was to set some goals on what I wanted to accomplish and figure out a strategy to execute them. I decided my hectic schedule merited a somewhat tweaked Intermittent Fasting program. I would usually stick to eating within a 9.5 hour window while making sure to gets some protein in after late shifts on weekends. My diet was relatively high in fat and protein with moderation on carb intake during most days. I really tried to stay away from Pasta and shifted more towards getting my carbs from Oatmeal/Rice/Vegetables/Rye Bread (sometimes) etc.

I was training at the gym approximately 4-6 times a week depending how much time I could allocate. The important thing for me was to make sure I was working on both my cardio coupled with weight training during each session. There was serious emphasize on improving my core which in turn helped my lifts tremendously. I focused on improving the weak points on my body by concentrating on very clean form with low weight and higher rep ranges (12-15). I tried to keep time between sets low by resting for approximately 45 seconds-ish.

Overall I'm very happy with the results I've had during my participation in this competition. It was really a motivator in helping me get into a sold habit that I will continue to exercise-literally!.

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lukas13 View Post
    Some really fantastic work has been seen in competition- big ups to everyone who finished!! Just uploaded the pics and I am currently crushing packages of Welch's fruit snacks and pop (feelsbad and goodman). Cheers to all.

Blog Post:
    So I've just uploaded my "after" photos for the 2013 Dymatize challenge that I enlisted in back on January 27th, 2013. It's been 84 days since taking those before pics that I wasn't satisfied with. Working both an IT job during the day and a hospitality gig every weekend, I realized my physique was suffering and change was needed.

During this endeavour, I realized the important thing was to set some goals on what I wanted to accomplish and figure out a strategy to execute them. I decided my hectic schedule merited a somewhat tweaked Intermittent Fasting program. I would usually stick to eating within a 9.5 hour window while making sure to gets some protein in after late shifts on weekends. My diet was relatively high in fat and protein with moderation on carb intake during most days. I really tried to stay away from Pasta and shifted more towards getting my carbs from Oatmeal/Rice/Vegetables/Rye Bread (sometimes) etc.

I was training at the gym approximately 4-6 times a week depending how much time I could allocate. The important thing for me was to make sure I was working on both my cardio coupled with weight training during each session. There was serious emphasize on improving my core which in turn helped my lifts tremendously. I focused on improving the weak points on my body by concentrating on very clean form with low weight and higher rep ranges (12-15). I tried to keep time between sets low by resting for approximately 45 seconds-ish.

Overall I'm very happy with the results I've had during my participation in this competition. It was really a motivator in helping me get into a sold habit that I will continue to exercise-literally!.
    Hey there Lukas, congratulations... excellent work bro!!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

Originally Posted by cerrah View Post
    Dymatize is the best !

Oh Yeah... Bodybuilding.com and Dymatize Nutrition Supplements really do ROCK !!!

Gotta Love It
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50) THEARS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow.

nick011894 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick011894 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nick011894 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These posts are truly inspirational. Keep it up guys!

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    congrats to everyone who finished this contest, awesome transformations!!

Is there going to be another one like this anytime soon?
    I am a woman - on a mission!
    __
    Ne prosila nikogo vpuskat' menya v etot mir.
    No kto-to dver' priotkryl, soblaznil menya.

lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Uploaded my final pics, now I just need to work on my essay and it's a wrap Great job everybody and congratulations; now create some new goals and smash those as well!!

Originally Posted by Koyasha View Post
    congrats to everyone who finished this contest, awesome transformations!!

Is there going to be another one like this anytime soon?
    Hi there Sandra... Yeah, Bodybuilding.com always has something good going on here for sure!!! I have completed 6 Transformation Challenges. Each one has been a positive and productive learning experience where I have slowly but steadily made overall Improvements in my overall health and well being. Since my last Challenge I have actually been able to gain some overall muscle mass size making Improvement with strength and size in my legs as well. That has been very difficult for me to achieve in the past due to fighting against physical set backs. However, I keep persevering and overcoming my obstacles and negative circumstances... No Matter What. I Never Give Up.
    I love being challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. Recognizing the opportunity for Self Improvement... The Excitement of the Challenge.
    Thankful for the Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good... and that alone is PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone. It does not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. To be able to help Inspire and encourage others is the ultimate reward for me. And in return, people that overcome there negative experiences help Inspire and Encourage me.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by lsbowen1 View Post
    Uploaded my final pics, now I just need to work on my essay and it's a wrap Great job everybody and congratulations; now create some new goals and smash those as well!!
    Congratulations... pics look great. Awesome Work bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My pictures are up. Essay to follow. This was one tough challenge with lots of hurdles to overcome.

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My dymatize experience blog is up. Thanks for the opportunty.

GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GearzGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Final Photos and Essay have been posted. This has really been a positive experience. I was able to lose about 4% bodyfat and gain some muscle. The challenge may be over, but my journey is far from done.

lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lsbowen1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Got my final essay up and it was very meditative to consider what I went through last year and where I am at now in my life. Thanks again to my family and friends, Bodybuilding.com, Dymatize Nutrition and the fellow transformation members that inspired me as well. Time to smash some more goals and hit some PRs

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/lsbowen...rmation_essay/

Registered User GoldstandardAsh's Avatar
    GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What a great competition! I've seen so many amazing transformations!!

jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got my final essay up and it was very meditative to consider what I went through last year and where I am at now in my life. Thanks again to my family and friends, Bodybuilding.com, Dymatize Nutrition and the fellow transformation members that inspired me as well. Time to smash some more goals and hit some PRs

Great work!

jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50) jlukehitz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Oh Yeah... Bodybuilding.com and Dymatize Nutrition Supplements really do ROCK !!!
    Very motivational stuff!

Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post
    Here's my challenge completed, gunna upload the separate after images later today:
    Great transformation!

cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats everybody who participated! I thought it was one of the best contests I've ever seen/been a part of. Only way to lose was to not sign up!

HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000) HJSKSC is just really nice. (+1000)
    good luck everyone work hard

Registered User GoldstandardAsh's Avatar
    GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoldstandardAsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cdevocht View Post
    Congrats everybody who participated! I thought it was one of the best contests I've ever seen/been a part of. Only way to lose was to not sign up!
    That is a great way to look at it. Great transformation too!

mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i cant do that man

cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cdevocht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GoldstandardAsh View Post
    That is a great way to look at it. Great transformation too!
    Thanks man, made some great gains yourself!

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Hi there Sandra... Yeah, Bodybuilding.com always has something good going on here for sure!!! I have completed 6 Transformation Challenges. Each one has been a positive and productive learning experience where I have slowly but steadily made overall Improvements in my overall health and well being. Since my last Challenge I have actually been able to gain some overall muscle mass size making Improvement with strength and size in my legs as well. That has been very difficult for me to achieve in the past due to fighting against physical set backs. However, I keep persevering and overcoming my obstacles and negative circumstances... No Matter What. I Never Give Up.
    I love being challenged... To Me It Represents Opportunity. Recognizing the opportunity for Self Improvement... The Excitement of the Challenge.
    Thankful for the Health and Fitness Benefits of looking and feeling good... and that alone is PRICELESS to me... and should be for Anyone. It does not matter either way to win or lose. It was, is, and always has been the Opportunity to do something Good for yourself. Your well being. To be able to help Inspire and encourage others is the ultimate reward for me. And in return, people that overcome there negative experiences help Inspire and Encourage me.
    thanks for your motivational words! Congrats on having come so far.
    The reason I want to join a challenge is to make the first step back into this lifestyle. Once I get started, it will be a lot easier. I feel I need this at the moment to get things going again. I fell off the wagon a long time ago and have been making excuses and vows to "start next week" ever since. Even though I didn't lift heavy back then because I had no idea that this was the way to go, I still felt so much better about myself and looked better when I still went to the gym on a regular basis. I need a competition to help me get back on track. It's sad that my own well-being isn't motivation enough but right now I have to admit that this is the case.
    I am a woman - on a mission!
    __
    Ne prosila nikogo vpuskat' menya v etot mir.
    No kto-to dver' priotkryl, soblaznil menya.

Originally Posted by GearzGirl View Post
    Final Photos and Essay have been posted. This has really been a positive experience. I was able to lose about 4% bodyfat and gain some muscle. The challenge may be over, but my journey is far from done.
    Congratulations Camille... Great Work, You look sensational !!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/lsbowen...rmation_essay/
    Congratulations, Awesome work with everything. Good to read your story, and continued Journey to crushing more goals as well. I also love the support from family, friends and Bodybuilding.com is and has been the most prominent overall support and main reason for achieving my personal goals and giving me the reassured confidence that is needed. Gotta Love It for sure.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by GoldstandardAsh View Post
    What a great competition! I've seen so many amazing transformations!!
    Hey there Ash... yeah, there are so many Amazing stories and transformations for sure! Each and every one unique and Inspiring in itself. Always love to read and follow as much as I possibly can. Helps keep me refreshed and continues to feed my motivation as well.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by jlukehitz View Post
    Very motivational stuff!
    Heck Yea... Gotta love it for sure! ...oh and hey, cool looking avi pic with the Incredible Hulk hands there Jonathan!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey I have my post transformation pics with newspaper, but I wasn't able to upload them my last day. Is it too late?
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293