Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chinchi07 View Post
    Thats awesome! You know what works and doesnt for your body better than anyone
    What about you?
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MissKB View Post
    What about you?
    My workouts right now are mainly from Kris Kethin's Body by Design program and my diet follows Kris's principles too but I am working with a contest prep coach on how to divide up my macronutrients. I am going to do my first figure show in June/July so I need to lean out

Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by defyant View Post
    Son of a bitch, no Australia! Even though I'm Canadian but living in Australia, wonder if I could put Canada down......
    If your legal residence is Canada it wouldn't hurt to ask the people at bb.com on that one. I'd just send'em an email. That way you can join in the fun!

Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jodi_Lane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tincapkid View Post
    There are no real losers in this contest. I hope to win, but as long as I come out a better person physically, and attitude wise by following one of these work out plans, I'm a happy man.
    That's what I keep telling my friends. Even if they don't win any of the prizes they'll look SO AWESOME!

Originally Posted by tincapkid View Post
    I guess the first real step in any transition is starting with the mind. I found myself at 335 pounds this year, and at 37 I knew that time was running out to avoid real health issues. I have been on this site for a few years, started and failed because I tried to do it all at once. I believe you can only process one thing at a time during a life change. I probably haven't been in shape since I was a teenager, and I want to know what it's like to feel healthy, to be over a hundred pounds lighter, to buy the clothes I want, to look good for my wife.

I had to pound the reasons into action, and hold onto those reasons as a motivator. Part one of my plan was to change my diet, and pay attention to what I put in my body, and what each food does for me. I started the Atkins program November 20 and went from 335 to 301. I don't know how most of you feel about Atkins,but I have taken his whole food approach, not buying into the bars, or premade meals. The original Atkins was a getting back to how humans eat. The thing I have discovered on my diet change, was how you're body tells you what it likes. I have never felt better or eaten so many vegitables in a long time. I know that I'm on track with my eating habits, because I have gone from "I can't eat that" to I don't want to eat that.

I told myself that when I had my eating under control I would start getting back into physical shape. My goal was to get under 300 before I hit the gym. Now I'm begining that phase. I have workout experience, but I want to transform my attitude with exercise as I have with food. That I want to work out, not I have to work out. I think I like the 12 week daily trainer program.

I'm well out of induction, although I am being pretty strict adding carbs, but I think I will try adding the brown rice to dinners.

All this being said, tommorrow is my first day at the gym. I'm going to need tons of motivation when i head back to work next week. I'm working outdoors in the winter here in the great white north, and long shifts and I know right now I won't want to hit the gym!
    You're really kicking some a$$! I'm glad you're jumping into this competition! Yanno I always tell people they should master the diet FIRST before they start working out. I feel like half of the time (at least half) people quit their programs is because the diet and training are just overwhelming together. Mastering the diet will get you pretty lean on its own and then you can just incorporate an active lifestyle (housework, yardwork etc) until you're ready for the gym. Good plan & good luck!

What plan is everyone using? Are you following one of the plan on here? Something else? Just curious
    I'm using a plan Jamie Eason gave me YEARS ago (before most people knew her as a fitness icon) and it's perfect for me. Basically my bod just hates most kinds of carbs and I feel loads better without so many. I just tend to only eat a small amount of the healthy ones and keep my protein up! ;o) 5 to 6 small meals per day. ;oD

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by defyant View Post
    Son of a bitch, no Australia! Even though I'm Canadian but living in Australia, wonder if I could put Canada down......
    DO IT! You're Canadian, GDI!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're Canadian and I'm n00b-erican! Just took my transformation "before" pics and pulled the amateurish stunt of not including a newspaper for date verification. I'll be taking another set of befores tomorrow, I guess. grrr

This set was blurry anyway. Battery is charging on my camera's battery and I'll take a longer time making sure I have some focused shots. (HOW does this happen with an auto-focus camera?)

Here's me with a t-shirt on. Much easier on the eyes than with my shirt off, trust me. ;-)

Wishing everyone their best transformation to date! Happy New Year!
    Last edited by curt_james; 01-04-2013 at 10:17 PM.

gbwiman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Motivation

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm using a plan Jamie Eason gave me YEARS ago (before most people knew her as a fitness icon) and it's perfect for me. Basically my bod just hates most kinds of carbs and I feel loads better without so many. I just tend to only eat a small amount of the healthy ones and keep my protein up! ;o) 5 to 6 small meals per day. ;oD
    Jamie's programs are great! So many good stories from her LiveFit plan. My body doesnt respond very good to a high carb diet either. Good luck with the challenge!

Originally Posted by curt_james View Post
    You're Canadian and I'm n00b-erican! Just took my transformation "before" pics and pulled the amateurish stunt of not including a newspaper for date verification. I'll be taking another set of befores tomorrow, I guess. grrr

This set was blurry anyway. Battery is charging on my camera's battery and I'll take a longer time making sure I have some focused shots. (HOW does this happen with an auto-focus camera?)

Here's me with a t-shirt on. Much easier on the eyes than with my shirt off, trust me. ;-)

Wishing everyone their best transformation to date! Happy New Year!
    I love the shirt! Geek pride! ;o)

Jamie's programs are great! So many good stories from her LiveFit plan. My body doesnt respond very good to a high carb diet either. Good luck with the challenge!
    Thanks girl ;o). I kinda think MOST people are in our anti-carb body category. Sadly, most of what's served these days has carbs all over/through it! BAH! Jamie rocks, she helped me years ago overcome my eating disorder and gave me a diet that actually meant "Hey you CAN eat!" and allowed me to stay super lean on it. she's a true gem!

Eats cheese for muscle SexyBack's Avatar
    SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SexyBack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just registered and took before pics today but used thursdays paper. Will that work?
    'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak
    And when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up
    But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
    And just pull that *** out of you and get motivation to not give up
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you want to just fall flat on your face and collapse.
    ~Eminem

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149493633

PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant wait to get the Bear Fam in on this! I see lots of folks here who were a HUGE support back in the 2011 challenge. We had a great time and made great friends as well as awesome progress! It would be nice to toast a glass of Amino Energy with all of you to the new year! Cheers!

Originally Posted by Jodi_Lane View Post
    I love the shirt! Geek pride! ;o)
    haHA :-D

Someone who used to go by the username siluha on another board created this image a long time ago. I'm posting it here now so I'm not tempted to use it as my after shot. ;-)

bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bambiemcfly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Yay an official thread!

I've been signed up since last Saturday. Down 5 lbs in my first week and feeling good. I've transformed before but this time it means a lot more to me after the health struggles I've been faced with this last year. I also started at the highest weight of my life and HOPE to drop nearly 40 lbs... Drastic, I know... But that's what makes for a great transformation!

I've been posting in the dymatize body group threads, and have started a body blog, where I will post more about my diet and training through this contest if anyone is interested in following

Good luck to everyone participating! May the best man/woman win!

DTAlexONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTAlexONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTAlexONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in!

Is the Dymatize Nutrition Body Group the only place to talk with other members who will be competing?

B1ank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Signing up this week, as soon as I get a newspaper and take some pics. Win or loose, if you stay motivated and work hard you are going to end up in much better shape regardless over the next 3 months! Good luck everybody!

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DTAlexONE View Post
    I'm in!

Is the Dymatize Nutrition Body Group the only place to talk with other members who will be competing?
    Both there and here

Good luck to everyone!

Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ben_the_builder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Someone who used to go by the username siluha on another board created this image a long time ago. I'm posting it here now so I'm not tempted to use it as my after shot. ;-)

Awesome pic Curt.
    "The word you are looking for gentlemen, is incredible" - Master Shake.

Friend me on ********

https://www.********.com/ben.whitney.980

Originally Posted by bambiemcfly View Post
    Yay an official thread!

I've been signed up since last Saturday. Down 5 lbs in my first week and feeling good. I've transformed before but this time it means a lot more to me after the health struggles I've been faced with this last year. I also started at the highest weight of my life and HOPE to drop nearly 40 lbs... Drastic, I know... But that's what makes for a great transformation!

I've been posting in the dymatize body group threads, and have started a body blog, where I will post more about my diet and training through this contest if anyone is interested in following

Good luck to everyone participating! May the best man/woman win!
    I added you! Good luck to you also! ;o)

Bahahah omfgawd!

Yanno, if he had on a geekier shirt I might have believed it! ;o) Geeks rule!

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Hahaha, this is amazing.
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HandsomeHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in.

I was going to register to day (Birthday present to myself) but am currently out with a cold and wont go to the gym untill its gone.

What are everyones plans for the 50k?

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HandsomeHansen View Post
    Im in.

I was going to register to day (Birthday present to myself) but am currently out with a cold and wont go to the gym untill its gone.

What are everyones plans for the 50k?
    Protein!

snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50) snacker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thinking about getting in on this. Need to get the motivation back after the holidays.

Maybe I'll enter using my adjustable dumbbells, bench and vintage ski machine at home.

Now I need some pics of the belly I've acquired lately. : )

buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buchholz02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in and excited

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm clearly more than 12 weeks away from achieving a body that could win [skinny fat FTL], but this should be an awesome motivator anyway!
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

MMAMONSTER23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting tomorrow, Going to be 84 days of hell but it'll be worth it in the end.
    Good luck to everybody competing!

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Count me in.

cazsatgottc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Contest

To all those who join the contest ". Good luck " wish the best and be safe. Joined myself, can't wait to see everyone's results. Please add and may the force be with you lol