Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am doing the best that I can. Training Hard... strict diet... making those daily sacrifices. Train Hard, Train Safe. Hope everyone has an Awesome Week Ahead

Its Choice, Not Chance. that Determines Your Destiny.
    One Choice
    One...
    One tree can start a forest,
    One smile can begin a friendship,
    One hand can lift a soul,
    One word can frame the goal,
    One candle can wipe out darkness,
    One laugh can conquer gloom,
    One hope can raise our spirits,
    And...one choice can change your life.

Stay Healthy. Energy is a Major Ingredient for Success. Respect your body. Listen to it. When Fatigue Walks In...Faith Walks Out. A well known doctor, famous for treating depression patients, said he never had a depressed patient who was really physically fit. What you spend your time on...Is What You Truly Respect.

Excellence is not a destination... it is a continuous Journey that never ends

...Its Your Decision.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    did not even see this transformation thread idk how, got til april 7th to hone things in, lost 8 pounds originally, now gaining lean mass and tighting up

good luck to everyone!
    Great job on losing the 8 pounds, awesome work!!! Keep moving forward... one step at a time.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MissKB View Post
    Down to 133.0 this morning! Woo hooo! I also put on my size 4s for the first time since September of 2011! There is nothing better than progress you can see! Hahah. I hope you're all making great progress too!
    Yay!!! When are you getting on stage?
    Subscribe to my log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150414623&p=1010291843#post1010291843

"Motivation gets you started, habit keeps you going"

bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bjmolimau21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1/3 of the way there

8 more weeks left and I'm as motivated as ever! Find your "WHY" and it'll make everything in your life much easier! Keep getting after it gang!

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Sweet, Great News KB!!! Awesome Work
    Thanks Kevin!
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MissKB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chinchi07 View Post
    Yay!!! When are you getting on stage?
    I can't decide if I should or not! I don't want to set an unrealistically sustainable standard for myself lol. Then live in a constant state of disappointment...
    Trying to gain a booty so my husband can squeeze it:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175451341&page=4

geejaydan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, they sound like they are working great!!! I would definitely keep up on your water intake though so you don't dehydrate yourself. Important to eat on time too... every few hours. Even if you just have a protein bar or something. Anyway... thanks for the update
    Thanks Kevin, I am really lost on how to eat while taking these because so far after my 2nd meal, the thought of food and hunger no longer enters my mind. It doesn't help either that I have been so busy the last 2days that I can barely think for myself

GJ
    Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: ... Psalms 127:1 KJV

Dymatize Nutrition Products Dyma-Burn Xtreme with EPX 200

Originally Posted by geejaydan View Post
    After I had taken 1st capsule I waited about 40 minutes before I had my first meal, my usual 40 g of oats and 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg. About half way through I started feeling full, but I continued to eat and at the 3/4 point I couldn't eat another bite.

So, they don't really explain how you should eat other than as part of a reduced fat diet and exercise program. So, I was trying to figure out should I just stick with my 3 hour feedings and reduce the amounts or just eat when I felt the need to. Well, the decision was kind of made for me. By 11:00 AM, I was ready for my regular feeding, but I had left my food at home and we made a pit stop at a service station that had some of the smallest chicken breasts I had ever seen (guesstamate of about 3 oz including bones) and of course they were fried so I had one and removed the skin and a small banana and of course water. That was very feeling.

The instructions say to take another capsule about midday so I did and that was it - food didn't cross my mind again until 8:15 PM. We were still out so I stopped by a Taco Bell and had a grilled steak stuffed burrito. I ate about 3/4 of it, these things are huge and I usually can eat a whole one. And almost 3 hours later - I am still full.

So far these capsules do pretty good as an appetite suppressant and when I do eat, I get full really quick. They also make me very warm- especially upon the smallest exertion, and very dry - I thirst like it is going out of style, I am keeping water with me, but not drinking like I should for fear of having to run to the bathroom and I won't be able to do that whenever I want to.

The way it makes me feel - there's no dizzyness or nausea, but there is a feeling like I am about to catch a cold and my sinuses get all gushy and I need to blow my nose - I don't like that feeling. I didn't take my weight this morning so I don't know if I will show any fat loss or not.

This I know, I hate taking anything medicine-like and I can't see myself taking this for long. I did say 7 days if no nausea or dizzyness and I am going to try to stick to that.
    Didn't get home til well after midnight, didn't have wi-fi or internet where I was nor the time to deal with it if I did have access. So, yesterday I took my 2nd day of the Dyma-Burn Xtreme.

8:15 AM 1st capsule taken had my 1st meal around 8:45

33 g Dymatize Elite Casein Protein in Rich Chocolate
    30 g Almonds

I ate like this because I have no groceries and haven't had the time to go grocery shopping. So, I had no prepared meals to eat and I just ate whatever. The Casein was very smooth, unlike the whey I have been taking and had I good taste, but I still felt like I was drinking Ensure or some other medicinal drink. I don't know why I have such an aversion to taking things. I think this just happened in like the last 10 - 15 years.

Meal 2 11:30 Am

2 McChicken Sandwiches from McDonald's they were really spicy and water. At this point I was really hunger and I devoured those sandwiches and I know I should of chosen something healthier, but I am experimenting with these capsules to see what actually happens. I know they definitely keep my body temperature up, so that it suppose to keep my metabolism up, right? And when I am hungry and do eat I get full quickly, especially after I take my 2nd capsule.

12:50 PM My 2nd capsule

5:00 PM I ate 2 Fiber 1 bars, I don't think I was really hungry, I think I got thirst confused with hunger, because when I drank my water after eating those bars, I felt like I had eaten a 7 course meal.

11:48 PM 1 McDonald's McDouble Sandwich.

Sundays are my rest days from exercise, but I did I lot of constant running around and was very hot.
    Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: ... Psalms 127:1 KJV

I am doing the best that I can. Training Hard... strict diet... making those daily sacrifices. Train Hard, Train Safe. Hope everyone has an Awesome Week Ahead

Its Choice, Not Chance. that Determines Your Destiny.
    One Choice
    One...
    One tree can start a forest,
    One smile can begin a friendship,
    One hand can lift a soul,
    One word can frame the goal,
    One candle can wipe out darkness,
    One laugh can conquer gloom,
    One hope can raise our spirits,
    And...one choice can change your life.

Stay Healthy. Energy is a Major Ingredient for Success. Respect your body. Listen to it. When Fatigue Walks In...Faith Walks Out. A well known doctor, famous for treating depression patients, said he never had a depressed patient who was really physically fit. What you spend your time on...Is What You Truly Respect.

Excellence is not a destination... it is a continuous Journey that never ends

...Its Your Decision.
    You always have such inspirational posts

Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chinchi07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't decide if I should or not! I don't want to set an unrealistically sustainable standard for myself lol. Then live in a constant state of disappointment...
    Ohh common! Dont sale your self short! dont settle You can do it!
    Subscribe to my log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150414623&p=1010291843#post1010291843

"Motivation gets you started, habit keeps you going"

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dymatize elite whey and casein FTW!!!!!!

Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Chinchi07 View Post
    33 Days left for me!! where as the time gone!?? I posted new progress pics.. happy with the progress so far, wish I was leaner but I am losing slowly for my first show in June. I am not sure where my bf% is at this point last measurements put me at about 21% but I will be getting measured again in a couple of week, I am hoping to be at least 18% I hope!.

How is everyone doing? How much longer do you have left on the challenge? Are you happy with your results so far?
    I have 8.5 weeks left for this contest and so far pretty pleased with the results. I've only lost 5lbs since starting but I've secretly been hoping to swap the fat directly over to muscle. Most of my measurements have stayed constant except for losing 2 inches off the waist so that was pretty nice. Plus my BMI scale says I'm down from 32% to 30% body fat from when we started. So it will be interesting to see where I end up. This is the first time in my life trying to loss fat so I'm no pro at it...lol At my current rate I will probably get down to 240 at 24% body fat. Certainly no poster child but a step in the right direction.

BEAST FROM THE SOUTHEAST Tony6510's Avatar
    Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Montourage View Post
    I have 8.5 weeks left for this contest and so far pretty pleased with the results. I've only lost 5lbs since starting but I've secretly been hoping to swap the fat directly over to muscle. Most of my measurements have stayed constant except for losing 2 inches off the waist so that was pretty nice. Plus my BMI scale says I'm down from 32% to 30% body fat from when we started. So it will be interesting to see where I end up. This is the first time in my life trying to loss fat so I'm no pro at it...lol At my current rate I will probably get down to 240 at 24% body fat. Certainly no poster child but a step in the right direction.

Nice progress man! This stuff is not easy. Keep up the good work!
    ****GOLD LIST MEMBER****

BIO-SCIENCE INSTITUTE REP

>>ABSolute Fuel<<
    >>ABSolute Fuel XTREME<<

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153059241

Current Logs:
    Neogenix Supremacy http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152070113
    Magnum Instincts http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153175441

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tony6510 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Certainly will be nice to get back into my old jeans...lol Never thought I'd say that.

iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tony6510 View Post
    Nice work, tony!

BEAST FROM THE SOUTHEAST Tony6510's Avatar
    Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iarebrian View Post
    Nice work, tony!
    Thanks buddy! You aren't doing so bad yourself!
    ****GOLD LIST MEMBER****

BIO-SCIENCE INSTITUTE REP

>>ABSolute Fuel<<
    >>ABSolute Fuel XTREME<<

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153059241

Current Logs:
    Neogenix Supremacy http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152070113
    Magnum Instincts http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153175441

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Dymatize Nutrition Products Dyma-Burn Xtreme with EPX 200

Didn't get home til well after midnight, didn't have wi-fi or internet where I was nor the time to deal with it if I did have access. So, yesterday I took my 2nd day of the Dyma-Burn Xtreme.

8:15 AM 1st capsule taken had my 1st meal around 8:45

33 g Dymatize Elite Casein Protein in Rich Chocolate
    30 g Almonds

I ate like this because I have no groceries and haven't had the time to go grocery shopping. So, I had no prepared meals to eat and I just ate whatever. The Casein was very smooth, unlike the whey I have been taking and had I good taste, but I still felt like I was drinking Ensure or some other medicinal drink. I don't know why I have such an aversion to taking things. I think this just happened in like the last 10 - 15 years.

Meal 2 11:30 Am

2 McChicken Sandwiches from McDonald's they were really spicy and water. At this point I was really hunger and I devoured those sandwiches and I know I should of chosen something healthier, but I am experimenting with these capsules to see what actually happens. I know they definitely keep my body temperature up, so that it suppose to keep my metabolism up, right? And when I am hungry and do eat I get full quickly, especially after I take my 2nd capsule.

12:50 PM My 2nd capsule

5:00 PM I ate 2 Fiber 1 bars, I don't think I was really hungry, I think I got thirst confused with hunger, because when I drank my water after eating those bars, I felt like I had eaten a 7 course meal.

11:48 PM 1 McDonald's McDouble Sandwich.

Sundays are my rest days from exercise, but I did I lot of constant running around and was very hot.
    Got my grocery shopping done, going to prepare some meals, will be doing about half of what I normally eat and see how that goes.

RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RebelPoet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iarebrian View Post
    Up 2 more pounds. Now at 205
    Nice man, you bulking too? I'm up to 153 from 150ish, what week are you on?

Down to 133.0 this morning! Woo hooo! I also put on my size 4s for the first time since September of 2011! There is nothing better than progress you can see! Hahah. I hope you're all making great progress too!

Fantastic progress, looking great. And don't be modest, if I was a judge I'd certainly vote for you

Originally Posted by Montourage View Post
    Only 5 lbs?! That's really good an average person will lose weight at around 1-2lb/week (healthy weight loss you could certainly lose more) so that's right on track =D. And yep, keep remembering that, that as you gain muscle you might not be losing pounds on the scale but melting off that body fat. Good work.

And seriously Kevin, you are soooo encouraging you should be a life coach/personal trainer (if you aren't already) =).
    "The beast's eyes show panic, he had thought he was an immovable object; but the man in black was an unstoppable force. This result had been cemented from the beginning: inertia is a law of physics."

Reviews and Logs (collected): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151724393&p=1022624293#post1022624293

Barry Nelson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barry Nelson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barry Nelson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wanted to pop in and say Im still working at it. Hope everyone is making progress !! 59 days left for me.

Post Dymatize Nutrition Products Dyma-Burn Xtreme with EPX 200

Got my grocery shopping done, going to prepare some meals, will be doing about half of what I normally eat and see how that goes.
    Yesterday
    Took 1st Dyma-Burn around 8:30 AM

9:10 Am ate 30 g almonds & drank some water

11:58 AM 3 oz grilled chicken breast sandwich with lettuce and tomato

12:38 PM 2nd Dyma-burn capsule

5:30 PM 2 whole eggs

I am starting to tolerate these capsules pretty well, except for the suppressed appetite it would be hard to know I have taken them.

I have my meals prepared for today, so there won't be the weird meals I have been eating the last 3 days. Though I have reduced the amounts of these meals by half.

On the more disgusting side, they have been making me more gassy and my BM's smell worse than normal.

The Power of Discipline

And seriously Kevin, you are soooo encouraging you should be a life coach/personal trainer (if you aren't already) =).[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro. I appreciate the feedback, means a lot for sure. I know to some people it may not seem like much. However, I take much time and thought into each post that I create. Putting everything together is a lengthily time consuming process. From sparking an Idea for a project, creating my own photo shoots and videos. I work with what I have. However, I do enjoy writing, creating, putting everything together. It is very relaxing and great stress reliever for me. And I know the Importance of Media Arts and self promoting yourself, getting your content out there... and I do my best to create everything with a "professional" atmosphere. With my Dyslexia I depend a lot on my computers spell check, and I also do a lot of proof reading as well. So needless to say this whole process takes me a lot longer than average.

Ya' know, I have been through so much in my lifetime. I have been hit hard with a wide variety of set backs. I have experienced and seen much death from Family to Friends. And of course as the years go by, and the older we get... that list keeps growing every year. Still... Life Goes On for the rest of us. And as I have wrote many times... and I have been writing about in my PAPA BEAR experimental story, and ever since I started blogging and creating posts on the Internet and on Bodybuilding.com in 2008. All Throughout my Lifetime...
    It has been my Philosophy of Life that difficulties Vanish when faced Boldly.

I have Always taken the many negative experiences that I have been faced with in life, and I turn them around. Only to use them as Positive Examples... to help Inspire and Encourage others. These negative adversities have only made me Stronger in All Aspects in my life and Push me to Work Harder!!!
    And In return... People that Overcome and Conquer their negative experiences Inspire and Encourage me as well. We All are helping each other... Always Moving Forward... 1 Day At A Time.

The Reward of Pain Is The Willingness To Change.

I am not always happy. I am not always excited. I do not always feel hope. There are times when I do not see change. There are times where I feel like I have poured most of my energy Into bad soil. I have made so many mistakes in my life...many. Admitting a mistake quickly positions you to learn from it...And Extract A Goal. Everyone at sometime feels like quitting...like giving up. Do not get discouraged... Your Best Season Is Just Ahead. Let me help you unleash a River of Faith...Forever! Everybody goes through rough places... Endurance Is A Bridge. Endurance Increases Access. Endurance Makes You A Testimony Of Encouragement To Others.
    Everyone has problems, and learning to share them is essential.
    Hiding pain requires an enormous amount of energy... Sharing it is Liberating.

Think Ahead
    I call It... The Law Of Inevitable Eventuality.
    If you eat two slices of pecan pie every night... what is the Inevitable Eventuality?
    If you smoke two packs of cigarettes a day... what is the Inevitable Eventuality?
    Whatever you are doing right now... is producing an Inevitable Future.
    Think, Think, Think... Ahead.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most Important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 02-26-2013 at 07:05 AM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Yesterday
    Took 1st Dyma-Burn around 8:30 AM

9:10 Am ate 30 g almonds & drank some water

11:58 AM 3 oz grilled chicken breast sandwich with lettuce and tomato

12:38 PM 2nd Dyma-burn capsule

5:30 PM 2 whole eggs

I am starting to tolerate these capsules pretty well, except for the suppressed appetite it would be hard to know I have taken them.

I have my meals prepared for today, so there won't be the weird meals I have been eating the last 3 days. Though I have reduced the amounts of these meals by half.

On the more disgusting side, they have been making me more gassy and my BM's smell worse than normal.
    Hey GJ... Wow... This diet/nutrition plan looks A LOT better than your previous!!! And I believe it does take a little time for our bodies to make adjustments when your not used to taking certain supplements. However, I also believe they are much better than taking per-scribed medicine from any doctor, lol. I do not like doctors and the much unneeded medicine that they shove down uninformed innocent peoples throats!!! Believe it or not... Most per-scribed medicine does more damage in the long run that good.

Anyway... about the more "disgusting side", lol. You need to balance out fruits and vegetables throughout the day... that will help alleviate and clear up the abnormal noxious gases
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by Barry Nelson View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and say Im still working at it. Hope everyone is making progress !! 59 days left for me.
    Hey Barry... Awesome, keep moving forward bro!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Diet is going good.... heading in to the gym for shoulders and calves.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    Diet is going good.... heading in to the gym for shoulders and calves.
    Sweet... Have an Awesome workout brother!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iarebrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RebelPoet View Post
    Nice man, you bulking too? I'm up to 153 from 150ish, what week are you on?
    Yeah, I just started week 8. Time to finish strong and kill these weights.

BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    T minus 27 days. Time to really push.

All those who are cutting. How many calories are you aiming for? For this last month I'm going to cut my re-feed day and going to shoot for 1,700 calories, lifting and non-lifting days.

Finally brave enough to post progress in here.

Last edited by BBnEngineer; 02-26-2013 at 10:37 AM.

jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrp7807 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a bodygroup for the 100,000 trans. challenge? I can only find ones from previous years and the Dymatize one...

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BBnEngineer View Post
    T minus 27 days. Time to really push.

All those who are cutting. How many calories are you aiming for? For this last month I'm going to cut my re-feed day and going to shoot for 1,700 calories, lifting and non-lifting days.

Finally brave enough to post progress in here.

I'm doing 1500 clean calories.... no carbs after noon... macro set of 70-20-10
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BBnEngineer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post
    I'm doing 1500 clean calories.... no carbs after noon... macro set of 70-20-10
    How's your strength holding up? My biggest problem with cutting calories that low is my strength really suffers.

Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast