cesario2428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2013 Tampa Bay Classic?

Hello all,

Just joined and did a search for any posts related to the contest but can't find any new info. The site is old and has not been updated and the contact is not responsive to emails. Has anybody heard anything about this contest in 2013? I would appreciate any info as I will be competing in the Men's Physique category.

Thanks.

Registered User stephanieoldham's Avatar
    stephanieoldham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I workout with a guy that does that competition and is trying to get me to compete in it in 2013. All I know for now is that it is in June. I will try to find out from him if he has an exact date.

Originally Posted by stephanieoldham View Post
    I workout with a guy that does that competition and is trying to get me to compete in it in 2013. All I know for now is that it is in June. I will try to find out from him if he has an exact date.
    That's great and very much appreciated.

o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10) o2grow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tampa Bay Classic is june 8th

Originally Posted by cesario2428 View Post
    Hello all,

Just joined and did a search for any posts related to the contest but can't find any new info. The site is old and has not been updated and the contact is not responsive to emails. Has anybody heard anything about this contest in 2013? I would appreciate any info as I will be competing in the Men's Physique category.

Thanks.
    The Tampa Bay Classic in 2013 is going to be June 8th. I called NPC Central chairman, Pete Fancher, and asked when it was. He told me it's always the second Saturday in June. Good luck prepping for comp, hope to see you there

Originally Posted by o2grow View Post
    The Tampa Bay Classic in 2013 is going to be June 8th. I called NPC Central chairman, Pete Fancher, and asked when it was. He told me it's always the second Saturday in June. Good luck prepping for comp, hope to see you there

Thanks for the update and I will see you there. Good luck in your prep.