lola32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help! My weight and BMI has gone up

Hi All,

Ive been training for a while but ( still a bit clueless) only have just recently started to become really interested in bodybuilding. I have a PT for 1 hr per week and i go gym3 days per week and incorporate Birkram yoga 1 day per week.

Im currently taking protein shakes ( vp2)post work out and pre work out i have genr8 Vitargo2. I eat clean and eat only whole foods but it seems its not working for me.

I was measured and weighed 4 weeks ago and have seen great results in building muscle. My arms have grown 3cm as well as my the same in my calf's and thighs however this also meant my bust increasing 2cm's and stomach area as well.

My weight at my first weigh in was 60kgs ( 132.2 pounds) and now is 63kgs (138.8 pounds) this has also meant my BMI has gone from 22.3 to 23.4.

Can anyone suggest any great ways to get that down without losing my muscle growth? Im looking for a more leaner muscle specially around the abdominal area.

Tips and advice would be great appreciated.

Thank you

mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get in a calorie deficit. You are eating too much. You can't build muscle and lose fat at the same time so you have to choose one or the other.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to get your calories in check. Weigh, measure and track all your foods accordingly.

Start here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703921
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Great thank you.

Ive worked out my calorie intake which is 1109 for some serious weight loss. Now just got to train my ass off and eat accordingly.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lola32 View Post
    Great thank you.

Ive worked out my calorie intake which is 1109 for some serious weight loss. Now just got to train my ass off and eat accordingly.
    Your calculations are off. Those cals are way too low. Go back over your numbers.

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as a newbie lifter you should still make gains at a slight caloric deficit but as above poster said less than 1200 calories is way too low...

I went online and did automatic calc from the web. Ill try it with the formula.

Thanks everyone for your response 😀

greenyoga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest you do the yoga,i think it is very good for health,just keep on.