rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Whats with the IFBB Pros jumping the MMA bandwagon???

I assume if you are an IFBB Pro it means you have a burning passion for bodybuilding and bodybuilding alone. I understand its not a lucrative prospect so to say, having a day job is fine but switching to MMA after becoming an IFBB Pro which is a hue accomplishment, i just don't understand..........

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    please ban me next
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 12-19-2012 at 08:24 PM.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BigD208 View Post
    Well, damn... I shouldn't troll this section anymore

Team Went Bust.
    I knew I would find you again. I'm here often. Lets see what else has been posted.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Full time nerd cameroncallaghan's Avatar
    cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cameroncallaghan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for cleaning up the misc. crap Z. Maybe he thinks because BB.com is based in Boise he has some kind of idiot rights or something.
    Gojira for President!

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't think very many IFBB pros have gone into MMA, and the ones that have I think weren't finding much success in bodybuilding. (like Chris Cook). I think they're looking for more money - you only make money from bb'ing if you're sponsored and land in the top 3 or so at a show.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well maybe Dan Hill realized that he couldn't hang in IFBB pro competitions so he switched hobby's...

i only know Burneika who made the switch but he's just a bad ass russian

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would you assume that an IFBB pro would only have a single passion in life?

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    well maybe Dan Hill realized that he couldn't hang in IFBB pro competitions so he switched hobby's...

i only know Burneika who made the switch but he's just a bad ass russian
    Probably not a bad idea for Dan Hill to switch. You're exactly right: he couldn't hang with the big guys.

Did Burneika switch full time? I thought he was just testing the waters and was planning on competing again...

ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Probably not a bad idea for Dan Hill to switch. You're exactly right: he couldn't hang with the big guys.

Did Burneika switch full time? I thought he was just testing the waters and was planning on competing again...
    Red_Cat...what type of training program would you recommend for a bodybuilder who's starting to train again after a year rest period?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated my man.
    Thanks!
    Lightweight baby!

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dan Hill is young and is making a wise business decision. Does this mean he's not a complete douche? No. But it is a smart business decision.

ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50) ismashhoes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump
    Lightweight baby!

SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpanishLEGS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

Well, Im not a fan of Dan Hill at all... but I dont see why so much hate for him...
    I wonder why the guy could not do a "decent" career in bodybuilding... his biceps are his weak point by far and dont look fine for a pro at all. But I cant see where is the problem about he getting some "extra oil help" to solve the problem (as 100% of pros use it in HIGH quantity BUT INTELLIGENTLY IN THE RIGHT PLACE, almost the same with heavyweight NPC competitors). IM NOT SAYING DAN DID NOT USE IT ANYWAY AT SOME POINT (BUT NOT RIGHT)

Milos Sarcev was way more esthetic than him and always had ****ty biceps (for an IFBB Pro, of course) and still did fine at some shows. When he used synthol it was his fault to not apply it correctly... (you cant compare ernie taylor arms with flex wheeler arms for example, or even palumbo)...

Anyway, to move to mma was wise for him if looking for money (As bodybuilding is very short on it)...
    He still has time to gain some money on mma and get back to bb, as he's still quite young though...
    Looks like nowadays everybody on the boards has more potential than a IFBB pro card holder...

Attached Images
    "Everything begins when you just believe that you're the bigger, the best..."

ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think with their size mma provides them with an opportunity to make money at something else since i doubt many of these guys have any real world business or job experience to fall back on.

i know size isnt everything in fighting but when ur as big as an ifbb pro it does help out a lot.

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't know of any pro worth a mention who left

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    Don't know of any pro worth a mention who left
    Need to call the fire department asap.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpanishLEGS View Post
    Well, Im not a fan of Dan Hill at all... but I dont see why so much hate for him...
    I wonder why the guy could not do a "decent" career in bodybuilding... his biceps are his weak point by far and dont look fine for a pro at all. But I cant see where is the problem about he getting some "extra oil help" to solve the problem (as 100% of pros use it in HIGH quantity BUT INTELLIGENTLY IN THE RIGHT PLACE, almost the same with heavyweight NPC competitors). IM NOT SAYING DAN DID NOT USE IT ANYWAY AT SOME POINT (BUT NOT RIGHT)

Milos Sarcev was way more esthetic than him and always had ****ty biceps (for an IFBB Pro, of course) and still did fine at some shows. When he used synthol it was his fault to not apply it correctly... (you cant compare ernie taylor arms with flex wheeler arms for example, or even palumbo)...

Anyway, to move to mma was wise for him if looking for money (As bodybuilding is very short on it)...
    He still has time to gain some money on mma and get back to bb, as he's still quite young though...
    Looks like nowadays everybody on the boards has more potential than a IFBB pro card holder...

Eh, dunno. Bob Cich said, when Nasser mentioned it was "common as toothpaste", that if that were true, we'd see very different physiques today. He's been backstage at shows, he's competed, etc. If lots of pros were using it, I think they'd be willing to admit it because most of the guys seem pretty open that they're on different stuff, but they hardly ever directly say "no, I'm not on such and such" so I believe them when they say it (unless they're on TV, which is another story - obviously that would be a huge hit to the sport if they said it on TV)

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Credit to Dan Hill actually...he realized he wasn't going anywhere in the sport anyway due to his genetic shortcomings so he packed it in. Rather see that then a lot of these guys in the NPC that hold on trying to live the dream for 15 years when they clearly aren't made for this sport.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heres Dan Hills trailer for his new movie.

I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^^That trailer is absolutely terrible.

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^^That trailer is absolutely terrible.
    If that's really his striking skills being demonstrated by that clip, he better get used to being in the same position as 1:38, flat on his back gasping for life. Not sure what weight class he thinks he's gonna be in, but there are some freakin' SKILLED killers at LHW and HW.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpanishLEGS View Post
    for me, it's cause he knocked his girlfriend out at FIBO
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd tell Dan to not quit his day job...but the man ain't good at either.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    he did it for a big pay day. the amount wasn't announced but he hinted that it was a lot in a radio interview.
    he's like Poland's Arnold. He raps too.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post
    for me, it's cause he knocked his girlfriend out at FIBO
    lol'd, almost forgot haha

SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ltrrtl218 View Post
    i think with their size mma provides them with an opportunity to make money at something else since i doubt many of these guys have any real world business or job experience to fall back on.

i know size isnt everything in fighting but when ur as big as an ifbb pro it does help out a lot.
    As big as an IFBB pro? Most of these guys are 5'6-5'8. They are facing guys who can easily be 6'4 and 280 pounds who will be infinitely more robust and naturally stronger.