Thread: help

sb9592241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry help

hello guys and girls

I am happy with my weight loss been on it for 8 months ive gone from 262 to 202,injured my back and been out gym for 3 weeks finding it harder and harder to keep my head straight and can feel myself going back to my old ways with xmas too this wont be good...

can anyone advise me on a safe supplement at will stop or control my hunger? or any other advise

thanks

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've never tried it but EC (ephedrine and caffeine) stack seems to be highly recommended.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jerseylump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Firstly, well done on the weightloss, as you know by now, will power is key, a hunger restricting supplement is not a long-term solution. Find an eating schedule that fits you better. I cut on the "warrior diet" and at one meal a day - which I chose to be dinner as I seem to get most hungry at night. also make sure to not cut too harshly as it may result in a relapse and binging.

Just remember how far you have come and the effort you have put in DON'T LET IT GO TO WASTE. however if your like me, you will allow yourself to pig out on christmas day :P

IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIsevensII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to eat 'bulkier' foods that are lower in calories sometimes to curb the hunger for longer. A couple of good ones are things like fish, chicken, and turkey. Like last night I had 12oz of tilapia fish filets (baked) that was only 300 calories and 60 grams of protein total! In general I find things higher in protein keep me full longer. Load up on this kind of stuff before the bad stuff hits the table. Hope that helps.