Sayanthen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intermittent Fasting

Hey guys, I am thinking of doing intermittent fasting starting the Christmas Break. I want to see the 3 week results. I am planning on doing the 20 hour fat with the 4 hour eating window and I am aiming to eat anywhere from 1.8K-2K calories a day. What's my projected weight loss per day/month? Please help thanks.

Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wiges will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sayanthen View Post
    Hey guys, I am thinking of doing intermittent fasting starting the Christmas Break. I want to see the 3 week results. I am planning on doing the 20 hour fat with the 4 hour eating window and I am aiming to eat anywhere from 1.8K-2K calories a day. What's my projected weight loss per day/month? Please help thanks.
    I tried IF with about the same Calorie intake... look to lose a lot of weight to start (Water and glycogen) and then it will taper off more slowly after week 1. You will lose probably 3 lbs the first week followed by 1-2 lbs per week. I would also suggest a re-feed day or cheat day where you benge on a lot of carbs.. probably like 350-450 carbs While not going over 3-4k calories