Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)

Who am I thinking of?

Not sure if this is the most appropriate forum, but let's give it a try............

Between the years of 1993 and 1995, I became a weight training nut and bought all the bodybuilding magazines religiously. Part of the common features within these magazines were female bodybuilders and fitness competitors (a bit of eye candy for the gents, more than anything). Typically, the magazines went for the most attractive women.

Around this time, Cory Everson was prominent but there were two other women who were well known. One was Marla Duncan, but I cannot for the life of me recall who the other one was.

From memory, she was dark haired, very attractive and had a latino like appearance. She didn't appear overly bulky, so I assume she was more a fitness competitor than a bodybuilder.

If I heard the name I believe i'd recognise it immediately. Does anyone know who I might be thinking of?