5MAKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

N.O. xplode 2.0 + jack3d micro

Hey I've been using no xplode for the past year. With my recent order, I ordered both no xplode and jack3d micro to give it a try. I was wondering if I should be using both for the maximum results? Would citruline work with n.o. xplode 2.0 or does it already have an enough amount of citrulline in it?

0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 5MAKA View Post
    if I should be using both for the maximum results?
    Well, I personally think you're wasting them, why would you take two pre-workout supplements at the same time?
    I think you should take Jack3d, and when you're done with it, take N.O Xplode

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you use both watch the stim amount. You cant tell how much citrulline is in NOxplode becauase it has a prop blend. If your looking for citrulline i would buy it in bulk and stack it with a pwo or your choice

Originally Posted by 0LB View Post
    Well, I personally think you're wasting them, why would you take two pre-workout supplements at the same time?
    I think you should take Jack3d, and when you're done with it, take N.O Xplode
    Well the thing is Im using no xplode on almost 2.5 doses right now and I want to decrease it to 1 dose cuz it screws up with my stomach due to big ass doses. What I was planning was 1 small dose of jack3d and 1 dose of no xplode.

Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    if you use both watch the stim amount. You cant tell how much citrulline is in NOxplode becauase it has a prop blend. If your looking for citrulline i would buy it in bulk and stack it with a pwo or your choice
    Cant spend anymore on a pwo -.-

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well the thing is Im using no xplode on almost 2.5 doses right now and I want to decrease it to 1 dose cuz it screws up with my stomach due to big ass doses. What I was planning was 1 small dose of jack3d and 1 dose of no xplode.

i dont recommend mixing pwo but i have done it before and i know people who love to do it. Try 1 scoop each and see how you like it.

0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0LB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you cannot spend anymore on a pwo, then don't waste 'em.
    Try saving N.O until you're done with Jack3d, see how it goes.
    Also try to cut the N.O xplode doses, like, 1 dose, wait a while, then go for another.
    Just don't wait too long.

Originally Posted by 0LB View Post
    If you cannot spend anymore on a pwo, then don't waste 'em.
    Try saving N.O until you're done with Jack3d, see how it goes.
    Also try to cut the N.O xplode doses, like, 1 dose, wait a while, then go for another.
    Just don't wait too long.
    Ill defo try the dose splitting thing. Sounds interesting.

Mixed up both jack3d and n.o. xplode and holy **** thats sum pump and energy. Will let u know if I get a crash down feel like the old jack3d

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No..don't...just don't...
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke