Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by .:Chris:. View Post
    I feel like I'm talking to a two-year old talking to you. Serious.
    I'm sorry you feel that way.
    But i do share your feelings directed at you

You smoking your DMAA, with your meth pipe. Im sure thats not the only thing
    Rep back 1k+

***Misc Zombie Response Team***

DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hoodedwanderer View Post
    Another "aliens attack" thread lol, well do some thinking buddy do you really think a species that can travel this far would have anything to gain from us that they would invade? inb4 I watched ALIEN and it seems plausible. lol, aliens exist but they wouldnt hurt us
    they have plenty to gain. their planet could have used up all its resources and they kill us to take the resources of earth
    ``Genetic Engineering Crew```
    ``GENESCI Crew```
    ``EvoPsych Crew```
    ``Computer Science Crew```
    ``Evolutionary Psychology turned me black knight crew```

DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100) DOxyribonuclear is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    Hopefully these aliens are all female and will be the most hottest chicks that man will ever witness, that there are millions of them and they need human male sperm to repopulate their planet.

lol what if they started killing earthling human females as they viewed them as competition and all the dudes were like

Yeah, feminism wasn't that great a deal after all

amokaywiththis.jpeg
    ``GENESCI Crew```
    ``EvoPsych Crew```

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yo someone aware me on the original story on that incident back in the day where some guy theorized that aliens tricked us into thinking gold was valuable so that they could come back later and harvest it all from us and use it to reflect radiation off of their planet b/c their atmosphere was getting fuked up. I herd it was pure speculation but then recently some lab coats figured out that gold could actually deflect radiation in such a way.

ANYONE AWARE?

hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nathan549 View Post
    Because our brains chemicals are a certain balance any alterations throw out that balance and alter reality. So what seemed to be happening at the time of being on a hallucinogen was just because there were alterations in the brains chemicals which upset the balance and causes loss of reality.

But if you feel one with everything while your hallucinating then that might be a good thing and i hope you bring that to reality as well and become a better person (not saying your a bad person but everyone could be better)
    Yea you see you're talking too much like a harvard law student you need to have an open mind and think freely. What is a loss of reality? If this sober experience is reality then when I ingest a drug it's merely a change of reality, I haven't lost anything. The only thing that truly exists right now is this moment, what I can see, smell, hear, feel and taste, just because our normal brain gives us this state of reality does not make a drug or chemical change affecting the brain any less real. It is just a different experience, why would it even be possible by chance? Why in an atheists universe would our brain develop and be able to be affected so spiritually by simply ingesting something?

You might see it as un-real because you are a skeptic of anything not in the sober state but see the brain as an operating device that allows us to wire up with this world, all we are doing is changing what it taps into. I think you need to do some reading or maybe start easy with 4 grams of mush

Originally Posted by jazi View Post
    yo someone aware me on the original story on that incident back in the day where some guy theorized that aliens tricked us into thinking gold was valuable so that they could come back later and harvest it all from us and use it to reflect radiation off of their planet b/c their atmosphere was getting fuked up. I herd it was pure speculation but then recently some lab coats figured out that gold could actually deflect radiation in such a way.

ANYONE AWARE?
    Ok the flaw guy's reasoning is that if their atmosphere is getting fukked up getting gold fast is crucial so having these primitive-ass human's gold mining techniques isn't efficient enough. They'd more likely enslave us and make us operate with their mining techniques.
    ``GENESCI Crew```
    ``EvoPsych Crew```

hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10) hoodedwanderer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DOxyribonuclear View Post
    they have plenty to gain. their planet could have used up all its resources and they kill us to take the resources of earth
    Ok good plot for a film called independance day but why would they kill other concious being when they can find any resource on all the other uninhabited planets?

LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000) LiftersHigh is just really nice. (+1000)
    If they're capable of intergalactic travel then

-They have energy figured out
    -They have resources figured out
    -Socially, they would have advanced far beyond the primal, violent, power-seeking traits of human beings.

There would be no reason to attack.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

-Plato

OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldBobScoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some guys at NASA and Penn State did a paper a while back on the possible outcomes of contact with aliens. None of the results were good. Brb foreign germs and virus's killing us all.

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I dont live in Sydney, we dont smoke DMAA here in the States. Strong intelligence. Dumber than I thought.
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

How would you all feel if aliens had stolen humans in the past to "study" and the humans overpopulated the aliens, took over, and are now coming back.

But, the reason why they're coming back is because all of them are female and they need males to repopulate.

Due to selective pressures these females are all hot like doughnutking said (because only the fittest women survived), and in coming to earth there is now a massive overpopulation of females. Seeing this overpopulation problem with females the extraterrestrial human females start killing off Earth-human females as they view them as competition.

Would you stop them?

What if they incubated us all into glass cocoons with only oxygen and food and they used us for mating purposes exclusively? And, to ensure genetic diversity even FA beta males got some too.

wat do then misc?
    ``GENESCI Crew```
    ``EvoPsych Crew```

Originally Posted by LiftersHigh View Post
    If they're capable of intergalactic travel then

-They have energy figured out
    -They have resources figured out
    -Socially, they would have advanced far beyond the primal, violent, power-seeking traits of human beings.

There would be no reason to attack.
    word bro, wouldnt be surprised if they created things out of thin air. brb manipulating reality like a computer program and instantly forming a spaceship

Ok good plot for a film called independance day but why would they kill other concious being when they can find any resource on all the other uninhabited planets?

because all of the earthlike planets actually COULD be inhabited and we could be the dumbest and easiest to conquer of them all.

we could also be the closest in proximity and also the easiest to conquer.

but i like the hot alien girls invasion, lets stick with that
    ``GENESCI Crew```
    ``EvoPsych Crew```

nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000) nathan549 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea you see you're talking too much like a harvard law student you need to have an open mind and think freely. What is a loss of reality? If this sober experience is reality then when I ingest a drug it's merely a change of reality, I haven't lost anything. The only thing that truly exists right now is this moment, what I can see, smell, hear, feel and taste, just because our normal brain gives us this state of reality does not make a drug or chemical change affecting the brain any less real. It is just a different experience, why would it even be possible by chance? Why in an atheists universe would our brain develop and be able to be affected so spiritually by simply ingesting something?

You might see it as un-real because you are a skeptic of anything not in the sober state but see the brain as an operating device that allows us to wire up with this world, all we are doing is changing what it taps into. I think you need to do some reading or maybe start easy with 4 grams of mush
    Thats the thing you think the change of experience is reality. If you change reality then it isn't reality anymore hence the word change. Thats like saying a paranoid schizophrenic is actually not hallucinating its reality, which is wrong. Of course anything that disrupts the chemical balance is not real. Just because you become spiritual when your high doesn't mean everyone else does. I'l explain why it isn't reality in a simple way. While your high you might think you're flying in a magical land of rainbows but in reality everyone can see you passed out on the floor and you're not in fact flying
    Think of the word "imagination". What does that word mean? not reality i can tell you that much
    Rep back 1k+

How would you all feel if aliens had stolen humans in the past to "study" and the humans overpopulated the aliens, took over, and are now coming back.

But, the reason why they're coming back is because all of them are female and they need males to repopulate.

Due to selective pressures these females are all hot like doughnutking said (because only the fittest women survived), and in coming to earth there is now a massive overpopulation of females. Seeing this overpopulation problem with females the extraterrestrial human females start killing off Earth-human females as they view them as competition.

Would you stop them?

What if they incubated us all into glass cocoons with only oxygen and food and they used us for mating purposes exclusively? And, to ensure genetic diversity even FA beta males got some too.

wat do then misc?
    hell no id keep 3 of those hot bitches on a rotee sex, cooking, laundry

because all of the earthlike planets actually COULD be inhabited and we could be the dumbest and easiest to conquer of them all.

we could also be the closest in proximity and also the easiest to conquer.

but i like the hot alien girls invasion, lets stick with that
    Lol all we have in bulk is water oxygen and nitrogen and those are the most plentiful resources in the universe

I dont live in Sydney, we dont smoke DMAA here in the States. Strong intelligence. Dumber than I thought.
    Yes because your country of origin decides weather you smoke DMAA or not. Very wise person you are.
    Rep back 1k+

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes because your country of origin decides weather you smoke DMAA or not. Very wise person you are.
    LMFAO HUH? I gotta dumb my self down to try and understand you. Still cant understand you. USA is not known for smoking DMAA like UK or probably your ****ty country.

Heres a tip kiddo, if you dont know dont assume. You're making yourself look foolish. LOL at smoking DMAA or even as a drug abuse.

Oh and its spelled **Whether.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Thats the thing you think the change of experience is reality. If you change reality then it isn't reality anymore hence the word change. Thats like saying a paranoid schizophrenic is actually not hallucinating its reality, which is wrong. Of course anything that disrupts the chemical balance is not real. Just because you become spiritual when your high doesn't mean everyone else does. I'l explain why it isn't reality in a simple way. While your high you might think your flying in a magical land of rainbows but in reality everyone can see you passed out on the floor and your not in fact flying
    Think of the word "imagination". What does that word mean? not reality i can tell you that much
    You're just using words to conquer a point now, a paranoid schizofrenic isnt experiencing the same reality is you, but it is every bit as "real" as your experience. Anyways I've heard the same thing on nightly news a million times and its too bad your such a mainstream thinker as most people are ****in idiots. Your last point makes no sense theres a difference between the visceral experience of connectedness between a group of buddies on mushrooms and thinking your in a ****in rainbow cloud.

thought =/= reality this whole moment = reality

Also you have a kindergarten level knowledge of hallucinogens who the **** thinks theyre flying in rainbows thats not what its like, reminds me of DARE in grade 5 that said its possible to see a full on train car collision on heavy doses of shrooms.

LMFAO HUH? I gotta dumb my self down to try and understand you. Still cant understand you. USA is not known for smoking DMAA like UK or probably your ****ty country.

Heres a tip kiddo, if you dont know dont assume. You're making yourself look foolish. LOL at smoking DMAA or even as a drug abuse.

Oh and its spelled **Whether.
    Very wise you tell me not to assume then you indeed assume that Australia does it? Contradicting yourself makes you look retarded. Who said anything to do with abuse?
    Rep back 1k+

Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bakinat0r has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Inb4 Parallel Dimension of Earth develops technology allowing them to slip into our universe. They have ran out of resources/ space and are seeking refuge. They decide to strike by force. All out inter-dimensional war...with our clones

GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GrizzlyBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There has to be aliens somewhere. Our universe is endless. I really don't think we're the only planet containing life.

Everyone watches all these alien movies and assumes that they're going to be evil bloodsucking motherfukkers.

They could be friendly, brahs.

-Former Fatty
    -Positive Crew
    -Aesthetics Crew

Very wise you tell me not to assume then you indeed assume that Australia does it? Contradicting yourself makes you look retarded. Who said anything to do with abuse?
    Guess youre forgetting what youre typing now? Smoking is a form of an abuse if the drug was not originally intended to be smoked

Man you're a waste of my time. Dumbest person I've encountered today.

Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

Originally Posted by Bakinat0r View Post
    Inb4 Parallel Dimension of Earth develops technology allowing them to slip into our universe. They have ran out of resources/ space and are seeking refuge. They decide to strike by force. All out inter-dimensional war...with our clones
    they have eight dicks and each dick has another eight dicks on it

sixty four dicks

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We could be invaded, but we could also already have aliens here helping us to prepare.

Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sargamatha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    Or are we too arrogant to think theres none and just scatter like cockroaches when alien comes a-knockin?
    The fifth trumpet sound is the "first Woe" of three. Before this trumpet sounds, an eagle-like angel appears, flying in mid-heaven, and warns, "Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" [6]

The fifth trumpet prompts a personified star to fall from heaven. The star is given the key to the bottomless pit. After opening it, the smoke that rises out, darkens the air and blocks the sunlight. Then from out of the smoke, the Locusts were unleashed. They were scorpion tailed warhorses, having a man's face with lion's teeth. Their hair was long like that of a womans' and flew with locust-like wings. They were crowned with golden crowns and protected with iron-like breastplates. They were commanded by their king, Abaddon, to torment any man who does not have the seal of God on their forehead, by using their scorpion-like tails. It was also made clear to them that they must not kill anyone during their five month mission of torment. (Revelation 9:1-12

Aliens?
    "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
    Romans 8:38-39

R.I.P Zyzz, Father of Aesthetics

*Tekken Crew*
    *Gamer crew*
    *Christian brah crew*

You're just using words to conquer a point now, a paranoid schizofrenic isnt experiencing the same reality is you, but it is every bit as "real" as your experience. Anyways I've heard the same thing on nightly news a million times and its too bad your such a mainstream thinker as most people are ****in idiots. Your last point makes no sense theres a difference between the visceral experience of connectedness between a group of buddies on mushrooms and thinking your in a ****in rainbow cloud.

Also you have a kindergarten level knowledge of hallucinogens who the **** thinks theyre flying in rainbows thats not what its like, reminds me of DARE in grade 5 that said its possible to see a full on train car collision on heavy doses of shrooms.
    Thats where you are wrong they THINK it is real because they are experiencing it themselves when they are only experiencing it because of a mental illness aka chemical imbalance.
    But see just because you don't experience flying in rainbows when your high doesn't mean that other people don't i have in fact met people who have. It all depends on how YOU take to the drug everyone is different you can't say that your experience with it is exactly what everyone who does it will get. I've seen people who though chairs were going to eat them when they were high on shrooms, so really stop thinking that other experiences don't exist
    Rep back 1k+

Guess youre forgetting what youre typing now? Smoking is a form of an abuse if the drug was not originally intended to be smoked

Man you're a waste of my time. Dumbest person I've encountered today.
    You're** Abuse and drug abuse are different. Drug abuse is compulsive & excessive self-damaging use of a drug or substance. Just because something is taken in a different way doesn't really mean its abusing that drug. Otherwise you don't abuse illegal drugs because people take them in the manner that they're intended to be taken
    Rep back 1k+

Thats where you are wrong they THINK it is real because they are experiencing it themselves when they are only experiencing it because of a mental illness aka chemical imbalance.
    But see just because you don't experience flying in rainbows when your high doesn't mean that other people don't i have in fact met people who have. It all depends on how YOU take to the drug everyone is different you can't say that your experience with it is exactly what everyone who does it will get. I've seen people who though chairs were going to eat them when they were high on shrooms, so really stop thinking that other experiences don't exist
    Yeah you keep making the same comparison, your buddys an idiot and anyways the mere thought of the chair eating him doesnt counter-act the point I made earlier but looking at the rest of your posts I dont blame you for not understanding. No there isn't actually a human yelling "Im going to eat their babies" so I guess its not "real" in that sense but it is real in the sense of the experience which is what the moment is.

Anyways I forget what I was talking about so I'm going to head to sleep. Oh yea dreams.. Thats a good one to prove my spiritual point too, but go ahead and try to figure out why we dream im out.

Yeah you keep making the same comparison, your buddys an idiot and anyways the mere thought of the chair eating him doesnt counter-act the point I made earlier but looking at the rest of your posts I dont blame you for not understanding. No there isn't actually a human yelling "Im going to eat their babies" so I guess its not "real" in that sense but it is real in the sense of the experience which is what the moment is.

Anyways I forget what I was talking about so I'm going to head to sleep. Oh yea dreams.. Thats a good one to prove my spiritual point too, but go ahead and try to figure out why we dream im out.
    Look up the word reality seriously and you will understand. Dreaming isn't reality either it is imagination/thoughts which doesn't mean it is happening. Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or might be imagined. The experience to them may SEEM real but it is in fact not.
    Rep back 1k+