Thread: first post

adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

first post

Hi, I have been looking over this page for a while now thought I would make an account. I am a certified BCRPA personal trainer from vancouver canada, any other locals on here? I am studying right now to get the NASM but I am yet to find a trainer in vancouver that is certified by NASM everyone I talk to is ACE or ACSM?? are there any NASM trainers in vancouver??

also I just made a website can I get some feedback on it? If I should change/add anything?

survival-of-fittest.com
    Last edited by adairtrainer; 12-21-2012 at 08:31 PM.

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adairtrainer View Post
    Hi, I have been looking over this page for a while now thought I would make an account. I am a certified BCRPA personal trainer from vancouver canada, any other locals on here? I am studying right now to get the NASM but I am yet to find a trainer in vancouver that is certified by NASM everyone I talk to is ACE or ACSM?? are there any NASM trainers in vancouver??

also I just made a website can I get some feedback on it? If I should change/add anything?

survival-of-fittest.com
    Hi mate, had a look at your website and the one thing that stands out is that it doesn't read easy. As an example;

After 5 years of training I feel better than I ever did with no shoulder pain no dislocations in over 3 years I have more energy,strength,stamina and feel 100% better.* I have compltley changed my life my passion for fitness is now my life style not just something I do. I have a true ambition to help people get fit and healthy because the fitter you are the healthier you are and the more enjoyable life becomes. What it comes down to is.... Survival of the Fittest!
    I would re-edit this completely if I were you. Use shorter sentences and use punctuations. ( where are your commas?) You have a true ambition? That's not even English.
    If you are concerned that your English skills are not good enough I would have someone else read over it and rewrite the entire website.

Your clients range from absolute beginners to professional athletes. Cool, which pro-athletes have you trained/are you training? A claime like that always has to be backed up.

How will people find your website? Have you done any SEO, google places etc? These are things I would also consider, if you haven't done so yet.

All of this meant as constructive criticism, I know how ridiculously hard it is to do your own website, and know how hard criticism is to take when you've spent ages working on something, but it's meant to help so hope you gain something from it.
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) adairtrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for your reply! I will edit that that ASAP and change it the best I can. And your right about the pro athlete thing, I have trained athletes but never "pro athletes" so I will change that also. Let me know if you see anything els. I was never to good with proper grammar

SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) SageFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's a little unprofessional looking due to the large amount of text and lack of layout. That said I take major gripe with the "About me" page. This may sound silly but if you put pictures of yourself doing workouts it only looks like bragging. In my opinion, being able to do a 315 deadlift doesn't mean anything in the world of personal training. In your OWN workout it means something but in the business aspect it means nothing. Always remember that it's a service business and the only thing in about me you should focus is on is why you make a good trainer, not why you're good at training yourself. It's about the clients so get pictures up of your clients, not you.
    http://sagefit.wordpress.com/
    Becoming A Success In The World Of Fitness
    Learn how to make a six figure salary in the world of fitness. Tips for personal trainers, fitness business owners and more.

BS Exercise Physiology
    BS Nutrition
    ACSM Certified PT

Owner of Sage: Exclusive Fitness Center in Whitestone, NY and Sage Studios in Astoria, NY.
    www.sagefit.com

Originally Posted by SageFit View Post
    It's a little unprofessional looking due to the large amount of text and lack of layout. That said I take major gripe with the "About me" page. This may sound silly but if you put pictures of yourself doing workouts it only looks like bragging. In my opinion, being able to do a 315 deadlift doesn't mean anything in the world of personal training. In your OWN workout it means something but in the business aspect it means nothing. Always remember that it's a service business and the only thing in about me you should focus is on is why you make a good trainer, not why you're good at training yourself. It's about the clients so get pictures up of your clients, not you.
    good info! Thanks, i'll try to fix that up and get some pics of me training clients.