ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ITT: Give a teen life advice

What would you have done at 16?
    Would you do things any differently?
    Regret anything?
    *Forever Lurking Crew*
    *IF + IIFYM Crew*
    *Misc Crew*
    *Azn Crew*
    *Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew*

Currently : Ghost bulk
    Feb 2012 : 202 lbs
    Dec 2012 : 153 lbs

geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) geer_matt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have done lots of things wrong, but I don't regret my life one bit. Wish I had gone to college sooner but that would be about it. I had lots of fun, life is pretty short when you think about the history of the world. At 16 only thing you should be worried about doing is nailing hot chics, do it now man cause you get older wives and serious girlfriends tend to frown on that kind of stuff
    Get your ass in the gym period!

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArianSani View Post
    Regret anything?
    ---

1. Would have acted a bit more assertively, not been a total jerk (yes, I grew out of it--for the most part) and opened up a bit more.

2. See #1.

3. Too late for regrets. What's done is done.

And even though I don't agree with Geer Matt all that much (although I should thank him now for an idea he gave me without really stating it) he happens to be right. Your priority right now should be to have fun, keep studying, keep your hat on, lift long and prosper, and not worry too much. You've got your whole life ahead of you.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

OzzyBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by geer_matt View Post
    I have done lots of things wrong, but I don't regret my life one bit. Wish I had gone to college sooner but that would be about it. I had lots of fun, life is pretty short when you think about the history of the world. At 16 only thing you should be worried about doing is nailing hot chics, do it now man cause you get older wives and serious girlfriends tend to frown on that kind of stuff
    I wish you were my dad ahaha

ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Liking those responses, haha
    *Forever Lurking Crew*
    *IF + IIFYM Crew*
    *Misc Crew*
    *Azn Crew*

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What I would do differently? Be more assertive for sure with people, not in an arrogant or disrespectful way but with confidence. However in retrospect, I have no regrets. Since I don't live with regrets, I see the course of life at my age as having taken me to where I am today. Happy, satisfied, and fulfilled. I look at it this way, the should have and could have stuff wont prevent me from living my life to its fullest potential.

You are young and have aspirations that will take you somewhere. If you regret it knowing what you know now, you'll never look forward, only backwards. THAT is regretable. Learn from YOUR errors and move on. As well as learn from your successes and move on to the next victory in your life.

And don't fck any one that comes along, well if you do be safe!!!!!
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of things I should have done differently, but in general I wish I would have stayed focus on long term goals instead of switching to short term things.

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont have children too early.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Talk less, listen more.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no regrets. We are shaped by the good, bad and ugly ( I had a few of those). Learn from it all
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Her name was Molly.
    See above.
    Regret anything?
    See above.
    I'm a sad little man

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Clean a bathroom for your mother once in a while.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

I kinda like it that people embrace their mistakes and acknowledged that it shaped them and made them who they are today
    Just feel like that's how the world works yaknow'm sayin'
    *Forever Lurking Crew*
    *IF + IIFYM Crew*
    *Misc Crew*
    *Azn Crew*

tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tryintorebuild is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's mid-November, Friday night, 45 degrees outside. That's me standing on the side line. Number 90. Weighing 160 pounds, too slow to carry the ball and too small to be on the line, even I know I'm never getting on the field.

The other team has the ball, lined up on their 20. Quarterback drops back, throws the ball and lands it in the arms of his receiver, just over the head of our cornerback. Receiver has nothing but open real estate as he heads down the sideline right by our team.

If I had it to do over again... I would run out on the field, tackle the kid, stand up, look at the coach and say, "It's been fun.", as I head to the locker room.

Here's the thing. It may not be football. But in life there are going to be people who will use you (in this case, I was a practise dummy) who are never going to give you a chance. So take the all or nothing shot. One of two things would have happened in the scenario I gave you. Either I would have been kicked off the team, or the coach would have seen a guy who wanted to play and found some kind of spot for him. Either way, I would have won. So what if I got kicked off the team I was never going to play for anyway. I would have made an impression.

m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I could do it over, I would have taken school more seriously than I did. I would have spent less time on video games and football and spent more time talking to girls and asking them out. I also would have treated my mom better than I did. I didn't appreciate everything she did for us until after I had moved out of the house.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Regret anything?
    I regret hanging out with the wrong crowd when I was 16 and doing drugs and not focusing on school. Choosing the right friends and focusing on education are the two biggest things that will help shape your future.
    David

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: Give a teen life advice
    Don't knock anyone down,

Don't knock anyone up!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Advice: Treat everyone with respect.

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't say I regret anything. However, there's some things I would do differently.

1. dropped my girlfriend the first time around (long story, but I was basically a glutton for punishment)
    2. Took school more seriously. I got good grades, but I didn't try very hard at all.
    3. Saved more $ and not pissed it away on #1.

*Edited for misspelling glutton (originally spelled it gluten). Thanks GuyJin
    Last edited by litljay; 12-19-2012 at 03:25 PM.
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000) PapaBunny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    I wouldn't say I regret anything. However, there's some things I would do differently.

1. dropped my girlfriend the first time around (long story, but I was basically a gluten for punishment)
    2. Took school more seriously. I got good grades, but I didn't try very hard at all.
    3. Saved more $ and not pissed it away on #1.
    ^^this

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I could step into the way-back machine I would seek out the better teachers at my high school and the better professors at college. Some of them were very smart people.

I'd have been more in awe of my parents for their generosity and the sacrifice it took for them to educate four kids.
    Truth is you don't even notice what they have done for you until you are trying to do the same.

Other than that, not much else needed changing.
    Last edited by Nikonguy; 12-20-2012 at 04:48 PM.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take more pictures!

Seriously, photograph everything... Take pics of everybody you know, and not just friends. Take a pic of the front door to your college dorm, take pics of your first apartment, take pics of stupid shiit that is completely mundane to you today. Thirty years from now those pics will be priceless.

I didn't and now I regret it. Have a lot of great memories but not a very good record of them unfortunately...
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) litljay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Take more pictures!

Seriously, photograph everything... Take pics of everybody you know, and not just friends. Take a pic of the front door to your college dorm, take pics of your first apartment, take pics of stupid shiit that is completely mundane to you today. Thirty years from now those pics will be priceless.

I didn't and now I regret it. Have a lot of great memories but not a very good record of them unfortunately...
    I never really thought about it, but this is true on many levels. I wish I had more pictures...
    You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Take more pictures!

I would say this for sure. With digital you can take as many pics, to your hearts content. In my day it was film so every pic cost money.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lisa has an obsession with a clean bathroom. Just sayin'...

As for the pictures, I'm sort of glad and sort of sad I chucked all mine away after my mother's death five years back. I went back to TO and as my sister and I were cleaning out the house, deciding what to save and what to throw away, I came across some pics of me in my early twenties, before and just after I came to Japan. Places I'd visited (in Europe and the Caribbean), people I'd met whom I've long forgotten, girls I knew--and I KNEW my wife would NOT appreciate those pictures--and other things.

I saved the pics of my folks but as for my school days and early days in TO just before I moved away...all gone. Sort of like wiping out an old existence and replacing it with a new one. Truthfully, I've forgotten a lot of what went on a long time ago and if I've forgotten it, I guess it's because it's not worth remembering. My life is here now and what's gone is gone, consigned to history's files. Doubtful anyone I knew back then remembers me, either. Just the way it is.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I have no regrets. We are shaped by the good, bad and ugly ( I had a few of those). Learn from it all
    Agreed. I've made plenty of mistakes but you learn from them.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrob69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. When I was 16, I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life. In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability. When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement. When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition. When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned. I am now older and wiser and am looking for a girl with big tits.

JohnG168 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be yourself. Don't feel the need to follow others or do the current "in" thing.......life is so short, sounds like a cliche but it is is true.