DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DropthatBass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellulite since birth?

Hello ladies,

I often hear girls say that they started getting cellulite when they were 12, 24, 43... etc... but I have had cellulite since i was born!

Is anyone else the same?

Have you been able to tame it?

I still have cellulite and I know it takes HARD work to get rid of it but was wondering if any of you have had it from a young age and got rid of it?

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best way is to reduce your BF slowly over time, through diet. Let me repeat, through diet not exercise. If your issue is over-eating, then you will have to put a lot of time and effort into creating a diet that doesn't cause you to over-eat and put on the BF that creates cellulite. Once you get that diet down, you will drop it down by about 200 cal/day and you will start to lose the BF and therefore the cellulite. Eventually you will get to the point where you look like you may still have it, but it isn't really cellulite at that point, it is more like loose skin. Then what you will do is build up the muscle underneath the skin and that gives you the smoother, cellulite free look.

Hope that helps!

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the patterning, structure and number of your fat cells as well the structure of your dermis are determined in the womb and early childhood.

girls often start to 'get cellulite' in early puberty as they start to store more fat in those cells, but it's not different from having had it since you were a child, especially if you were fatter.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sbiston has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hello Dear,
    Some time this will happen don't worry regarding cellulite. Just take care about you diet. Do regular exercise. and regularly massage the portion where you have cellulite. Massage is an easy and effective way to remove cellulite.

natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    [QUOTE=DropthatBass;996341663]Hello ladies,
    Have you been able to tame it?

Yes, you can do it. I had this problem since my second child, but with deep studing on this matter and implementing the all-ways approach you can reach the goal. I'm positive. Look at my pics at 59 y/o. i have my best shape now then in my 30th. listen, what you have to do: attack this problem from all 5 ways. DIET: no salt, limit carbs, baked goods, fried food, junk food; DETOX: regulate guts work and water retention, use salt rub in the sauna and coffie rub in the shower. MASSAGE with burning creams (increase microcirculation in the outter layer of the skin). Do one or two fasting days a week. Special complex of EXERCISE for tonning the upper legs muscles and tightenning the skin over them. KEEP LOW body weight all the time; BMI is 19-20.
    It took me about 1.5 years and now I just keep maintaining it. It's sort of hard work, but if you're ready to go that way, it's acheavable. I can proove it.

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by natasor View Post

Yes, you can do it. I had this problem since my second child, but with deep studing on this matter and implementing the all-ways approach you can reach the goal. I'm positive. Look at my pics at 59 y/o. i have my best shape now then in my 30th. listen, what you have to do: attack this problem from all 5 ways. DIET: no salt, limit carbs, baked goods, fried food, junk food; DETOX: regulate guts work and water retention, use salt rub in the sauna and coffie rub in the shower. MASSAGE with burning creams (increase microcirculation in the outter layer of the skin). Do one or two fasting days a week. Special complex of EXERCISE for tonning the upper legs muscles and tightenning the skin over them. KEEP LOW body weight all the time; BMI is 19-20.
    It took me about 1.5 years and now I just keep maintaining it. It's sort of hard work, but if you're ready to go that way, it's acheavable. I can proove it.
    do you take acid each time you post?
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    do you take acid each time you post?
    She quotes a lot of things that worked for her but doesn't explain why they worked. Therefore the advice isn't all that useful. I'm left scratching my head. I am thinking of rubbing coffee on my ass this morning.

natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by catskills View Post
    She quotes a lot of things that worked for her but doesn't explain why they worked. Therefore the advice isn't all that useful. I'm left scratching my head. I am thinking of rubbing coffee on my ass this morning.
    Why not to try cavitation machene? I bought it on e-Bay from China for $200 and can perform the treatment any day i want. In the spa you can get one session for $240 for 3 hrs. I think I got good bargain. Cavitation works as ultrsound of certain intencity, gently destroys fat cells in the thigh, heats up and massage skin. Body metabolises dead cells. Then I have to make slow lymphatic drenage by gentle massage to speed removal of the dead fat cells with lymphatic flow out of the leg. Painless, nice procedure, available to anybody in civilised society. Exercise and diet are still needed, BMI still needs to stay low 19-20. But the mission is not impossible.

waitegirl7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waitegirl7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL! That is some funny reading by natasor. Put it on TV and 99% chance she will buy.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but eliminating the cells is only possible though lipo type treatments. Diet and exercise will only reduce the cell and in turn reduce the appearance of cellulite. Yes, if you were overweight as a baby, child, and so forth you are in-fact in the same body and therefore would still have the same issues. One of the many reasons why parents need to be held more responsible for their child's weight management and diet/exercise training.

Originally Posted by waitegirl7 View Post
    Diet and exercise will only reduce the cell and in turn reduce the appearance of cellulite. Yes, if you were overweight as a baby, child, and so forth you are in-fact in the same body and therefore would still have the same issues. One of the many reasons why parents need to be held more responsible for their child's weight management and diet/exercise training.
    Yes, this I think it true. Because I have lost a lot of fat where my cellulite was and what is left now is what looks like loose hanging skin. Maybe it will go away, but I was overweight when I was a child. The weight training, in that area I think does help build the muscle and shape the area, so that the skin smooths out in appearance. But the first step in fighting cellulite is to reduce the overall BF%.

Dat Bish Getting MASS AusBrahette's Avatar
    AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000) AusBrahette is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear about your trouble with what sounds more like a skin conditioning issue. I wanted to let you know that I tried dermal rolling on some of my problem areas and whilst the issues I had due to skin tone hasn't completely gone away it has greatly reduced. Dermal rolling is something you can either do at home or you can have it done professionally at a cosmetic spa.

I also think there was some merit to what Natasor was saying re: detoxing. You need to increase the blood flow to the area and exfoliation / massage is one way to stimulate it, maybe try some foam rolling on your problem areas as well before you work out the area. Yohimbe is a good supplement to assist increasing blood flow to all areas of your body including your problem areas.

If the problem is just lose skin though I think your best bet would be dermal rolling.

GL with your fitness goals

Edit, I forgot to say detoxification or rather getting more nutrient dense foods in your diet will assist in cell rejuvenation which we are all constantly battling with and effects our skin condition. Pharmacists have made a pill which contains enough anti oxidants to start reversing the signs of aging on the skin with promising results. Try looking at what you can do to introduce more colorful fruit and vegetables to your diet. I'd say try smoothies and replacing starchy carbs with colorful vegetables.
    My physique is a by-product of strength training goals, not a goal for my strength training. Insta: @ironpowerfemme

Originally Posted by waitegirl7 View Post
    Now correct me if I'm wrong but eliminating the cells is only possible though lipo type treatments. Diet and exercise will only reduce the cell and in turn reduce the appearance of cellulite.
    cellulite is irregular shaped and arranged fat cells. fat cells collapse when you empty them, ie lose fat.

'detox' type treatments 'work' only temporarily because what they do is drain interstitial fluid from between the cells.

that is, they help what makes fat tissue look worse, look 'better'. the moment you retain fluid in that area, things will look worse again.

to actually get rid of cellulite, you need to lose fat. lipo won't necessarily remove it, because you can't remove all cells in the area so it won't affect the remainder of the cells. if you gain fat there, the cells will still have the same irregular shape and arranged the same way.
    Last edited by Miranda; 12-28-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Giffer666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i heard most of things doesnt help it

gstallion13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb cure to cellulite

to put it simply: you lack solid muscle.. in order to get rid of it you must build muscle. i had it in my hamstrings and built them up- no more cellulite