Registered User TheCaptainPower's Avatar
    TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheCaptainPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arnold admits Sergio was on a different planet....

Hey all,

I just finished reading Arnold's new book "Total Recall", and there are some interesting parts. It seems to me that Arnold was in "awe" of Sergio Oliva. He is the only guy that Arnold really calls out as being amazing.

Arnold also admits that politics had a small part in him beating Sergio in Essen Germany. He said they would never let him lose on his home turf...

Very interesting stuff....
    Captain Power

The Captain Power's Underground training site

http://thecaptainpower.blogspot.com

AUTHOR: "Work out, lose weight, and stop being single" available on amazon.com $2.99 on kindle!

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    don't spoil it. i got it too. so far so really good! and sergio (God rest his soul) was on a different planet. when i hear the term "genetic freak" the first person i think of is sergio.. and dillett lol.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene