Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trulyhuge1 View Post
    I could post shots of any bodybuilder not looking up to par. Not sure what the point is here?
    Wolf is a great bodybuilder.
    nobody is denying he isnt great, im not dissing him, i have liked the guy since he arrived..but IMO he has gotten smaller and regressed..he used to be so wide and impressive looking, but he seems to have shruken down compared to what he used to be.

Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100) Goatfishtoo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just about everyone in this thread is a moron. You jackasses talk about these guys as if everything they've done isn't hard and that you could look better than them. Bodybuilders talk ****, people talk ****.

Oh and guy arguing with Gregory or whatever. Two things.. Terrible back you have there.. Your shoulders swallow your arms and take all the attention off your back. Secondly, your logic is so bad it gives me a headache.
    B.S. in Nutrition and Food Science
    McNeese State University

ACSM Certified Personal Trainer

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goatfishtoo View Post
    Just about everyone in this thread is a moron. You jackasses talk about these guys as if everything they've done isn't hard and that you could look better than them. Bodybuilders talk ****, people talk ****.

Oh and guy arguing with Gregory or whatever. Two things.. Terrible back you have there.. Your shoulders swallow your arms and take all the attention off your back. Secondly, your logic is so bad it gives me a headache.
    It's a discussion board, not a place to fling insults at the member's physiques.

Learn that.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100) 1983Warrior is not very well liked. (-100)
    Well, everybody has their opinion but todays pros are simply unhealthy as was probably Ronnie.
    But looking like a cow I think ofcourse draws some attention.

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So when's this source coming?
    #onlyreadfirstposts

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Efilon View Post
    So when's this source coming?
    #onlyreadfirstposts
    #thethirdpageyoulazyturdburglar
    A pattern in the chaos.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ok then lets all just agree that every one of these bodybuilders looks better than us and that we have no right to critique their physiques... thatll be a fun forum
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    #thethirdpageyoulazyturdburglar
    Thanks xoxoxo <3

I didn't expect this from Ronnie tbh.

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

welcome to this thing called life. No matter who you are, how rich you are, or what you look like, people will either hate or love you. thats how the world works.

and so by your logic the only people who should be judging BBing shows are bodybuilders themselves? please go

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    groggery, i cant tell for sure but it seems like your thinking weight doesnt have anything to do with intensity?
    "Doesn't have anything to do" is a bit much, i'd say it's about half if a bit less of the "equation" though. Topic done though, he got the message, even if he remains a bit thick.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    "Doesn't have anything to do" is a bit much, i'd say it's about half if a bit less of the "equation" though. Topic done though, he got the message, even if he remains a bit thick.
    It's pretty funny how you've managed to get a personal insult in almost everyone of your posts..."idiot" "dense" "dumbass" "meathead." I checked your recent posts and not surprisingly they are also filled with personal insults at other members. No need to be so infuriated on a message board, I hope you can find some happiness in 2013.
    500lb deadlift crew

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trulyhuge1 View Post
    I could post shots of any bodybuilder not looking up to par. Not sure what the point is here?
    Wolf is a great bodybuilder.
    thats my favourite wolf shot from the O. huge striated triceps while shredded and dat chest

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can train heavy and intense, you can train lighter than heavy (whatever you think heavy is because its relative) and its also possible to train intense with light weight, but what works? Light weight isnt going to produce growth because size is a product of strength, and a light weight is by definition too light because its light for you. I tried 'light' DB curls because everyone said it works, it was intense training, it really hurt, felt amazing but i didnt grow at all, the weight was too light. Weight is definitely important. You need to lift relatively heavy weight to stimulate growth, but its 'how' you lift that determines intensity.

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    His hamstrings and lower back are severely underdeveloped, he has a horrible gut and his arms aren't great either..the only guy i've ever seen with both short bi insertions and zero peak
    Agreed. Wolf is impressive....but not. He'll never be more than a 5th place O competitor. Good....not great.

Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    You can train heavy and intense, you can train lighter than heavy (whatever you think heavy is because its relative) and its also possible to train intense with light weight, but what works? Light weight isnt going to produce growth because size is a product of strength, and a light weight is by definition too light because its light for you. I tried 'light' DB curls because everyone said it works, it was intense training, it really hurt, felt amazing but i didnt grow at all, the weight was too light. Weight is definitely important. You need to lift relatively heavy weight to stimulate growth, but its 'how' you lift that determines intensity.
    It's not so much training light or training heavy. The old guys had it right (imo), pyramiding up to something relatively heavy, but giving the 15,12 and 10 rep sets effort before hitting the 8 and 6 rep sets.

Or just making it simple and do your 3-5 sets and fail/struggle each set between 8-12 reps.

Now there is something to be benefitted by finishing one of the above with a bat**** crazy hard high rep burnout. Like a 50 rep empty BB curl. Burn baby burn.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SupaaJ View Post
    Agreed. Wolf is impressive....but not. He'll never be more than a 5th place O competitor. Good....not great.

It's not so much training light or training heavy. The old guys had it right (imo), pyramiding up to something relatively heavy, but giving the 15,12 and 10 rep sets effort before hitting the 8 and 6 rep sets.

Or just making it simple and do your 3-5 sets and fail/struggle each set between 8-12 reps.

Now there is something to be benefitted by finishing one of the above with a bat**** crazy hard high rep burnout. Like a 50 rep empty BB curl. Burn baby burn.
    I train HIT but i dont disagree with you. For me training with a light weight would be curling a weight i can easily warm up with, for a set of 20 to failure squeezing hard and slow negatives and all that sh*t, it would be intense. However That wont work because my muscle is too strong despite making myself fail. Now if i did that exercise last so im pre exhausted that weight is no longer 'light' and it will work. Thats my point.

Originally Posted by patroclus32 View Post
    You don't think weight numbers matter at all for bodybuilders? If that's the case, why do pro's train extremely heavy, e.g. ronnie 800lb deadlift, branch 405lb inclines, evan 585lb deadlifts? If weight doesn't mean "jack ****" then surely pros would train with light weights to reduce the chance of injury. You might want to reexamine your weight lifting philosophy.
    Weight matters but it doesnt = intensity. That is what you implied with your post about Ronnie and his training.

patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patroclus32 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    Weight matters but it doesnt = intensity. That is what you implied with your post about Ronnie and his training.
    All I said was I think Ronnie trained the hardest out of any bodybuilder I've seen. Part of the reason why I formed that conclusion is because of the ungodly amount of weight he used.
    500lb deadlift crew

Become Your Own Greatness x800venom's Avatar
    x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ah come on its just an interview, you know these guys have to say **** once in a while, plus its true, Phil and Kai both have insane genetics but Ronnie is still in his own class. Phil may get huge and time will tell, but I just dont see anyone with the genetics and/or frame capacity that Ronnie had, he has it all, decent height, wide, symmetrical (before injury), aesthetic, Ronnie is going to be the top dog for a long time....Its also unfair to compare his prime to current Heath though, wait till Heath is 40, then they can make a comparison....

planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) planes12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's the GOAT. He can say whatever he wants. You get a lot of leeway when you could destroy any bodybuilder in the history of the sport.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let's compare Ronnie to today's era. Ronnie was a lot bigger than most of his competitors. Ronnie was probably the hardest conditioned and dryest competitor in his time against other guys. Ronnie trained like a powerlifter but in bodybuilding fashion. He was winning titles past 35 years old with ease. Ronnie is and was one of the most humble cats in bodybuilding. He is a true Mr. Olympia. Why the hell wouldn't he be able to speak **** about this generation?

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Ronnie is and was one of the most humble cats in bodybuilding.

Why the hell wouldn't he be able to speak **** about this generation?
    Doesnt sound like a humble kitty to me.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mbas3497 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jaxdaddy44 View Post
    In the most recent edition of MD.. Ronnie Coleman (the greatest of all time) went on to diss Phil Heath and the rest of the pros today. He said he would crush Phil in his day.. which i believe to be true, but then he went on about how these guys train and that there is nothing special about today's pros. Nothing pops out.. no wow factor. I think Phil, Jay, Rhoden, Kai, and even Branch have "popped out" these last couple of years. Ronnie deserves respect, but dissin the current guys is a bad look in my opinion
    Disrespectful, arrogant and rude. Typical words of a "hasbeen"

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    lets be real tho, hes damn happy and so are we that he trained that way because it made him the best, he went down hill fast but at least the world got to experience ronnie coleman for what he could be instead of just "really good" and "consistent"

guys like dexter jackson who always compete and always come in looking good are great, but ronnie was the king no matter what he looks like now.
    absolute truth brah, Ronnie reigned supreme for 8 years, it might have got a bit sloppy in the end but that is the price he had to pay to be the greatest.
    still 98-99 coleman is perfection, insane mass and still a tight waist, beautiful.