slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The new Oxy Elite Pro? Old vs. Original vs. New?

So I have had great experiences with oep in the past. Now i'm getting ready for my next cut, and I haven't tried the latest version after the 1,3 change.

I've done my research all over the forum, and still the info is kind of vague for me, especially reading this thread....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0062193&page=5

Basicly what the reps in that thread are saying is that if you like the original version, you'll like this new (original formula) one. And you'll also like the new formula.......I feel like I can't get a straight answer....

Anyone else confused?

What I'm trying to get at, is that at a point in time oep was the best. with the new changes, is it as good as before? if not better. And with that being said, between the original formula and the new one (the two that are currently available, not to be mistaken with the original formula before the changes) which one is better?

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by slag View Post
    So I have had great experiences with oep in the past. Now i'm getting ready for my next cut, and I haven't tried the latest version after the 1,3 change.

I've done my research all over the forum, and still the info is kind of vague for me, especially reading this thread....

Basicly what the reps in that thread are saying is that if you like the original version, you'll like this new (original formula) one. And you'll also like the new formula.......I feel like I can't get a straight answer....

Anyone else confused?

What I'm trying to get at, is that at a point in time oep was the best. with the new changes, is it as good as before? if not better. And with that being said, between the original formula and the new one (the two that are currently available, not to be mistaken with the original formula before the changes) which one is better?
    Hey, your link doesn't work there.

I honestly think it comes down to your feelings on DMAA and your caffeine tolerance.

I'm an ENORMOUS fan of OEP original. But I am just a big fan of DMAA when used responsibly. So with that said, I just don't see it being as good for people like me.

To make up for losing DMAA, they had to up the caffeine to get some extra 'stimulant action', but now 2 caps in the morning is likely to give more people the jitters, whereas it didn't before. Not sure how stim-tolerant you are.

The next thing is that they had to replace the DMAA's appetite suppression effect. They use Aegeline to do this, seems totally new in the industry, and it looks like it works by causing a minor histamine release, which in turn suppresses appetite.

Does the Aegeline action work? I haven't tried this so I don't know. I'm not one to care for appetite suppressant either - especially during the winter. I miss a day of feeding and I lose gains quickly.

Finally, the higenamine / norcoline / norcoclaurine HCl is in there. It's in Jack3d Micro and if you like the extra burn from that product, then it's worth trying. This ingredient I'm a HUGE fan of. Super safe from the research I've seen. Jack3d Micro always gets me way sweatier/hotter than OG Jack3d, so I'm guessing it's this ingredient.

See www . oxyelite-pro . com / new-formula (sorry, I'm too new to post link) research study links on that stuff.

Long story short? The OG OEP had a great combination of being something that actually worked plus amping people up on some DMAA. I think that this will still work as a fat burner, but I don't think people will get the same euphoric feeling, and will rate it as less.

If you're in the US, the original OEP will continue to be available, so you have choice. DMAA is still legal... for now...
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own