Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Optimal stack

Gaff52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Optimal stack

Wtf is with optimal stack? It seems real sketchy. I can't find a product label anywhere or find it in stores. Does anyone know the deal with this?

Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Enix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gaff52 View Post
    Wtf is with optimal stack? It seems real sketchy. I can't find a product label anywhere or find it in stores. Does anyone know the deal with this?
    Just looking at their homepage, i'd shoot myself in the knee before taking that ****.

RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahhahahh the post above actually made me lol

OP I'd stay FAR FAR away if I were you...no product label is a big red flag for me...the website seems very sketchy..seems like a product that is either not going to do anything for you, or may work but come with terrible circumstances

where did you even come across this crap?

Gaff52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RHilla619 View Post
    hahahhahahh the post above actually made me lol

OP I'd stay FAR FAR away if I were you...no product label is a big red flag for me...the website seems very sketchy..seems like a product that is either not going to do anything for you, or may work but come with terrible circumstances

where did you even come across this crap?
    Just read an article on it and it said that actors and body builders use it. I don't plan on using that s***. Very sketchy

tervanun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Out of extreme curiosity, I signed up for the free samples of both "Optimal Stack" and "Muscle X Edge"
    These are the so called, "proven" combo to get ripped in a month by adding it to your workouts.

The catch here is they sign you up for a monthly refill for each for like $80 a bottle if you don't cancel within 2 weeks.

I got the bottle of Optimal Stack in the mail already, I attached some pics of the labels

So Im a bit confused, is their "optimal stack" that stuff listed under "proprietary blend"? Or are they hiding the main ingredients all together?

I'll update y'all when I get the other bottle.
    Attached Images

tervanun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody have opinions on the "ingredients" so far?

eddyhill1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
    Anybody have opinions on the "ingredients" so far?
    so their "propietary blend" isnt much besides the ingredients which have taurine, beta alanine, caffeine, arginine alpha-katoglutarate and "other ingredients" like gelatin, magnesium, stearate, silica, and stearic acid which are probably for the capsules itself.
    i really have no idea what to make of the ingredients but to say it does work but i do get crazy muscle cramps and get a bit dizzy from going so hard.. :|

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gaff52 View Post
    Never heard of them / it.... odd that you cant find the labels anywhere !?!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

bieg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just take a look at the pics of the label. All it gives is a Proprietary Blend, sure sign of junk, they are not required to list the ingredients. Another red flag is every link on the Internet brings you to their page. Most importantly, there is no such supplement on the Planet that will do what they claim. Anyone who has any knowledge of proper training and nutrition will tell you THERE IS NO EASY to attain your fitness goals. It takes discipline, drive and determination.

Adilbekp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone know how to cancel that purchase? I did mistake and payed 8 bucks for the delivery 8 days ago.

czrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

opt out.

Originally Posted by Adilbekp View Post
    Does anyone know how to cancel that purchase? I did mistake and payed 8 bucks for the delivery 8 days ago.
    All you have to do is call the number on their website, its automated. But!!!!! There gonna charge you discounted. Price for the bottle you already have. 38.00 dollars. I just claimed my card stolen so my bank would send me a new one and that 38 dollar charge was avoided. Or just dispute it with your bank. Tell them you didn't agree to that charge. And they might be able to get you out of that sticky mess. Good luck!

01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I fell for there "trial offer" and just went ahead and paid the $38. It looks like it has the main ingredients of most of the other PWO's just in pill form. I may alternate this with the remainder of my Jack3d because Jack3d kind of scares me but I like it too much to toss out lol

momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10) momotl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been getting emails on this stuff. It's a joke right?? Nothing beats the EC stack in terms of losing fat or weight.

Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jbreezee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by momotl View Post
    I have been getting emails on this stuff. It's a joke right?? Nothing beats the EC stack in terms of losing fat or weight.
    Caloric deficits for the win!

Jodabomb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the truth about this is

For real this **** looking at the ingredients, basically you can buy for **** load cheaper than 80$ a normal pre-workout loll same ingredients guys

crjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am well informed of the ingredients and I probably might be giving this product a try in the future. Also, I think Optimal Stack sells for much less than $90.00 if purchased in large supply. I'll just use the phone number they posted on their site to order.
    Last edited by crjohn12; 01-17-2014 at 07:31 AM.

01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10) 01tj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by crjohn12 View Post
    I am well informed of the ingredients and I probably might be giving this product a try in the future. Also, I think Optimal Stack sells for much less than $90.00 if purchased in large supply. I'll just use the phone number they posted on their site to order.
    You either work for the company or are really naïve because there is no reason what-so-ever to buy this over anything else you can get at the same price point or even cheaper. It is a scam

Get Lost.

Originally Posted by 01tj View Post
    You either work for the company or are really naïve because there is no reason what-so-ever to buy this over anything else you can get at the same price point or even cheaper. It is a scam
    Thank you for the extremely offensive comment. For your information, I *know* what kind of ingredients the product is composed of. Personally, I don't think what the majority of supplement retailers or pharmacies sell is useful and has much value for my money. I have come across a few but solid honest reviews online regarding Optimal Stack and the product seems to have potential.
    Oh, and you can keep the "scam" opinion to yourself as well because I actually had enough foresight to *contact the company myself using its toll-free phone number* and not just relied on their website; their auto-shipment program is definitely expensive. You really do think I work for the company?? What a stupid assumption to make against me!!
    Lastly, please stay away from me and my remarks or you will most definitely attract the attention of Bodybuilding.com moderators/administrators and I might run the risk of being banned on account of yours (and other antagonistic people's) impudent selves.
    Last edited by crjohn12; 01-19-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Moreover, I think it is YOU who is ridiculously naïve for thinking I would take your word over my four-year experience with supplementation and nutrition simply because you have a line of green little squares and a presumptuous attitude. Once again, get lost.
    Last edited by crjohn12; 01-18-2014 at 05:27 AM.

I really did not intend to offend you I'm just trying to help. I got the "free" sample and ended up having to spend $35 on the bottle. Spend your money how you want but I personally got nothing from the stuff and would have rather spent my money on something that works. I really like the new Assault and it is about the same price but that's just me.

I really did not intend to offend you I'm just trying to help. I got the "free" sample and ended up having to spend $35 on the bottle. Spend your money how you want but I personally got nothing from the stuff and would have rather spent my money on something that works. I really like the new Assault and it is about the same price but that's just me.
    Thank you for acknowledging your intentions. Of course, I honestly didn't appreciate being called an unwise fool, but I understand why you felt the need to state that in regards to my decision about using Optimal Stack, judging by the experience you described. I definitely have become very careful with what I spend my money on, but of course one can never be sure about certain products like Optimal Stack whose ingredients can surely be found elsewhere for a cheaper cost. Unfortunately, I have had to be cautious as with which supplement companies to do business with since I have felt as though the companies want you to purchase as many of their products as possible, and often times I found myself feeling disappointed because the products/supplements that were recommended to me were nothing more than ineffective and were only useful for taking up space in my shelves and tables. I underwent this experience at GNC stores as well as with Bodybuilding.com. I wouldn't be surprised if Vitamin Shoppe representatives did the same if I were to make purchases with them. I already transferred to Optimum Nutrition and I am eager to do business with them; they do seem quite friendly and welcoming, at least on their ******** network page. Well, I wish you the best in any achievements you are pursuing and thanks again for your decency.
    Last edited by crjohn12; 01-19-2014 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Specifics

Willpalmer94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy their phone number wont work??

I am trying to phone their number (1-866-330-2928) to cancel any further payments/orders but its an unknown number?? what am i supposed to do????

Originally Posted by Willpalmer94 View Post
    I am trying to phone their number (1-866-330-2928) to cancel any further payments/orders but its an unknown number?? what am i supposed to do????
    You could try disputing it with your credit card company

madialec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Willpalmer94 View Post
    I just called 1-866-330-2928 and cancelled any more existing orders. So the number works from here in Canada

shohidul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cancel order help plz

I ordered the optima stack trial version now there gonna take my money monthly. I want to cancel the subscription so they would stop. I live in the uk is there any contact number I can ring. Need help urgently

cndnpride2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

order cancelled

Originally Posted by madialec View Post
    I just called 1-866-330-2928 and cancelled any more existing orders. So the number works from here in Canada
    I found a bottle in my 16 year old sons room. I called the 1-866-330-2928 number and cancelled the order. I pressed 00 at the end and got a live person. I explained that this was not something a teenager should be taking and was told "no it isn't. its not really safe for a teenager" they closed the account and said they had not been able to get the $38 charge to go through my sons account. They also said they would not pursue it any further and to consider it closed all together and not to worry about further shipments or charges.

see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    before Never heard of them / it.

Hoppy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Not bad so far

My buddy got some bottles said they where good,no jitters and great focus. Tried them last night and they are good, great workout on them.

Will let you know how they are in a week or two.
    Would I give them my credit card details?? I don't think so. A lot of bad reviews about thier customer service.
    Last edited by Hoppy81; 01-21-2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Misspelling

OCK88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    havnt been able to find any bad results for optimal stack and mass pm, just critisism by people who havnt taken it (maybe for good reason) i'm starting tomorrow ill post my results....

hnoor0033 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will let you know how they are in a week or two.