Jkaur99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Plateau and maybe change up workout

Hey guys, so I got into Stronglifts 5x5 for almost 3 months and so far progress has been eh. It was great in the beginning but now I just keep hitting plateaus. I mean like... it's been months and I'm at the same weight.
    Info:
    Female
    My weight: 121lbs
    Squats: struggling to get 5x5 at 150 lbs, I've been deloading, adding, deloading to this weight for at least a month.
    Deadlifts (sumo) : got to 195 lbs... deloaded and couldn't do 175 lbs and I think I might deload again.
    Bench Press: 90 lbs; struggling

My diet is fine, I'm getting a minimum of 2300 calories and a max of somewhere around 3100 calories. I'm getting all my macros in. (Using Lifesum to track). I get close to 1g protein/pound daily (occasionally might be a bit on the lower side over the weekend)
    I train Monday, Wednesday, Friday

After the stronglifts, I do minimal accessory work.
    For arms (chin-ups and barbell curls) 1x/ week
    For back (pull-ups and lat pulldown) 1x/ week
    For legs (on Friday) A few exercises, mainly focusing on glutes. Pretty much always doing some strengthening and some hypertrophy afterwards.

Should I change up and train 4 or 5x a week? Or do something else?

My goal is to get to at least 185 lbs squat and 225 deadlift by the end of the year... that's being very lenient on myself.

I already posted this question ... elsewhere on this page I guess... I'm new to the forum and I think I got the right section this time 😅