Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bevans100fitnes View Post
    In conclusion: ... if you're just some internet guy, looking for someone's threads to hijack, stop wasting your time[/B]

I'm here to stay.
    Thread: Stretching-what to eat/drink during workout
    Author: MRobbyM
    Start Date: 12-18-2012, 01:57 PM

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't bother i checked your bodyspace my physique destroys yours. You are significantly weaker than me and I don't even need to ask your lifts to know. I am guessing you also carry a higher % bodyfat.

So you can talk trash "THAT is the result of 13 years..." etc etc

But how many of those years was I a stupid ignorant teen roaming internet forums without the intellectual capacity to find and understand credible sources of information? That's where you are now...

Check back with me when it's been 13 years, and you are drug free, and we'll see how your doing. ATM, your LOSING. The future is a mystery, maybe you can gain on me, but I doubt it.
    This isn't about me. I'm not here to battle you in a physique, strength or, speed contest. I suppose I indirectly offered myself up for comparrison by commenting on your lackluster physique but remember that you are the one continually claiming elite status. Also, if you had spent any amount of time getting to know the bb.com/bodyspace network before running your mouth off in a ridiculous manner, you would know that all of my stats and pictures are already listed for everyone to see.. I'm not hiding anything.
    You are nowhere near the elite status that you continually claim and you should be ashamed of your "progress" considering 13 years of experience.
    You are a fraud and a moron that loves to spread misinformation and irrelevant nonsense. I don't mind pointing that out even at the risk of offering myself up for comparrison.

Originally Posted by AlanApe View Post
    I'm a bit bored by this thread now, but just as an honest aside, I would say you both are about the same body composition at the moment, certainly in terms of muscle mass....

But that's just my observation.
    I wouldn't entirely disagree with that observation.. And he has been training for 12 years longer than I have. Hmm...

Now, Mr Bevans.. Please leave this place.

Good day to you, sir.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    This isn't about me. I'm not here to battle you in a physique, strength or, speed contest. I suppose I indirectly offered myself up for comparrison by commenting on your lackluster physique but remember that you are the one continually claiming elite status. Also, if you had spent any amount of time getting to know the bb.com/bodyspace network before running your mouth off in a ridiculous manner, you would know that all of my stats and pictures are already listed for everyone to see.. I'm not hiding anything.
    You are nowhere near the elite status that you continually claim and you should be ashamed of your "progress" considering 13 years of experience.
    You are a fraud and a moron that loves to spread misinformation and irrelevant nonsense. I don't mind pointing that out even at the risk of offering myself up for comparrison.

I wouldn't entirely disagree with that observation.. And he has been training for 12 years longer than I have. Hmm...

Now, Mr Bevans.. Please leave this place.

Good day to you, sir.
    Bear in mind 12 years ago I was in middle school.

Once again, putting words in my mouth. Dave Tate is elite. I have not seen anyone that is "elite" on this boards, as of yet, nor have i used "elite status" to describe myself, not even one time have I done this. Perhaps you should read before you post such things.

bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500) bevans100fitnes is not very helpful. (-500)
    It only seems like irrelevant nonsense when you can't connect the dots. I'm sorry

And once again.... I said post a pic. Since my physique is... lackluster. I'm talking specificaslly to the man using those words.

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

The effects of essential amino acid (EAA) supplementation during moderate steady state (ie, endurance) exercise on postexercise skeletal muscle metabolism are not well described, and the potential role of supplemental leucine on muscle protein synthesis (MPS) and associated molecular responses remains to be elucidated.

OBJECTIVE:

This randomized crossover study examined whether EAA supplementation with 2 different concentrations of leucine affected post-steady state exercise MPS, whole-body protein turnover, and mammalian target of rapamycin 1 (mTORC1) intracellular signaling.

DESIGN:

Eight adults completed 2 separate bouts of cycle ergometry [60 min, 60% VO(2)peak (peak oxygen uptake)]. Isonitrogenous (10 g EAA) drinks with different leucine contents [leucine-enriched (l)-EAA, 3.5 g leucine; EAA, 1.87 g leucine] were consumed during exercise. MPS and whole-body protein turnover were determined by using primed continuous infusions of [(2)H(5)]phenylalanine and [1-(13)C]leucine. Multiplex and immunoblot analyses were used to quantify mTORC1 signaling.

RESULTS:

MPS was 33% greater (P < 0.05) after consumption of L-EAA (0.08 ± 0.01%/h) than after consumption of EAA (0.06 ± 0.01%/h). Whole-body protein breakdown and synthesis were lower (P < 0.05) and oxidation was greater (P < 0.05) after consumption of L-EAA than after consumption of EAA. Regardless of dietary treatment, multiplex analysis indicated that Akt and mammalian target of rapamycin phosphorylation were increased (P < 0.05) 30 min after exercise. Immunoblot analysis indicated that phosphorylation of ribo****l protein S6 and extracellular-signal regulated protein kinase increased (P < 0.05) and phosphorylation of eukaryotic elongation factor 2 decreased (P < 0.05) after exercise but was not affected by dietary treatment.

CONCLUSION:

These findings suggest that increasing the concentration of leucine in an EAA supplement consumed during steady state exercise elicits a greater MPS response during recovery. This trial is registered at clinicaltrials.gov as NCT01366924.

-Off a thread from a different subforum. Guy did my work for me. Here's the link

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...42323&page=328

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I told you media is coming...

where are your pics?

where are your videos?

I've had a website for one week, speaking with a few modeling agencies but havent had a video shooot yet due to paleness and beardedness.

Once again though, you are asking me of things you don't even do yourselves
    I dont go around telling people that I lift more than them. that is the difference. But if you want me to make a vid what would it be of?

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hangclean 225 max (5 months ago)
    deadlift 405x2 (2 months ago)
    pullups- broke the 20 pullup mark, getting to the point i can do clapping pullups, scared to do bodyups because of the transition between pullup and dip and my left shoulder being "fragile".
    bench- dont know (no spotter) (between 250-300)
    front squat: 225 for a couple
    dragonflags: can hold for over 60 sec, bang out a few reps (8 to 10, without touching at the bottom, pausing 1 inch off the bench)
    bulgarian split squats: backfoot on standard bench, go down until back leg's knee touches floor and 5 reps with 75 lb dumbells
    push press- (205-225)
    shrugs- 335 for reps
    dumbell rows- 140lb dumbell for 5 to 8 (dead hang, to body contact)

Oh yeah
    mile time: 5:30
    Dude. When are you going to get those vids up. I really want to see how thick, swole and joozy you are.

Also before you flame me, I do have pics and vids, so I guess you'll have to resort back to attacking my physique and lifts, which aren't nearly as impressive as the ones you claim. But that's ok. At least they're out in the open.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Once again though, you are asking me of things you don't even do yourselves
    I have a bundle of vids. Feel free to browse them.

I understand EXACTLY what you're saying. However, I am no longer at the point where eating a big meal after i squat and deadlift will progress me. If I made it that simple, I would actually gain fat and lose muscle. [/B].

You do realize that this entire argument is illogical, right? Your premise that if you were to lift hard and eat right that it would cause you to lose muscle and gain fat makes no sense. Gaining fat is a function of caloric intake. Nobody said you have to eat 10,000 cal over your maintenance levels. Conserving muscle (or gaining) is a function of diet AND training. Right? Training provides the stimulus to gain/retain muscle. This is the basis of the one true constant in training, which is progressive overload. To get stronger or bigger you have to give the body a reason to change. That stimulus has to be progressive, or else the body will establish an equilibrium and efficiency (IE, your body will work to meet the demands of stimulus and nothing more, and will seek to meet those same demands with fewer resources over time through improved energy systems/neural efficiency, etc). If your training is doing what it is designed to do, and your nutrition is spot on... what exactly is left to do? How will you become fatter and smaller? The fact that you think this way tells me just how off track you really are.

These are the lifts I can accomplish while staying between 5 and 10% bodyfat, on a year round fat loss, carb cycling diet.
    If you have high bodyfat %, your lifts SHOULD be a lot higher than this, given a similar experience level (because you can eat more)
    For all your desire to complicate other things, why oversimplify the one area that does get relatively complex?

How body fat, lean muscle, strength, and power all interact is pretty complex, and there certainly is no linear equation that tells us more body fat = more strength. More body fat CAN support more lean mass, but there are diminishing returns to all of that when we start to look at strength to body mass ratios. And more fat doesn't automatically mean more lean mass. Sometimes more fat is just more fat, in which case I would actually expect that individual to be weaker.

To be honest, you shouldn't have to do anything special to get to 10% body fat, and I'll wager you are never at 5%

Just to give you an idea of what that might look like:

I would say your current picture puts you pretty solidly around 10% (kudos, I guess) but you think you have been nearly as lean as a contest ready bodybuilder?

You can probably fool middle aged women at the gym into believing that, but it is a harder sell around here.
    GoRuck Challenge Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150446113

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

The effects of essential amino acid (EAA) supplementation during moderate steady state (ie, endurance) exercise on postexercise skeletal muscle metabolism are not well described, and the potential role of supplemental leucine on muscle protein synthesis (MPS) and associated molecular responses remains to be elucidated.

OBJECTIVE:

This randomized crossover study examined whether EAA supplementation with 2 different concentrations of leucine affected post-steady state exercise MPS, whole-body protein turnover, and mammalian target of rapamycin 1 (mTORC1) intracellular signaling.

DESIGN:

Eight adults completed 2 separate bouts of cycle ergometry [60 min, 60% VO(2)peak (peak oxygen uptake)]. Isonitrogenous (10 g EAA) drinks with different leucine contents [leucine-enriched (l)-EAA, 3.5 g leucine; EAA, 1.87 g leucine] were consumed during exercise. MPS and whole-body protein turnover were determined by using primed continuous infusions of [(2)H(5)]phenylalanine and [1-(13)C]leucine. Multiplex and immunoblot analyses were used to quantify mTORC1 signaling.

RESULTS:

MPS was 33% greater (P < 0.05) after consumption of L-EAA (0.08 ± 0.01%/h) than after consumption of EAA (0.06 ± 0.01%/h). Whole-body protein breakdown and synthesis were lower (P < 0.05) and oxidation was greater (P < 0.05) after consumption of L-EAA than after consumption of EAA. Regardless of dietary treatment, multiplex analysis indicated that Akt and mammalian target of rapamycin phosphorylation were increased (P < 0.05) 30 min after exercise. Immunoblot analysis indicated that phosphorylation of ribo****l protein S6 and extracellular-signal regulated protein kinase increased (P < 0.05) and phosphorylation of eukaryotic elongation factor 2 decreased (P < 0.05) after exercise but was not affected by dietary treatment.

CONCLUSION:

These findings suggest that increasing the concentration of leucine in an EAA supplement consumed during steady state exercise elicits a greater MPS response during recovery. This trial is registered at clinicaltrials.gov as NCT01366924.

-Off a thread from a different subforum. Guy did my work for me. Here's the link

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...42323&page=328

Sharp, C., Pearson, D. Amino Acid Supplements and Recovery from High-Intensity Resistance Training. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2010. 24(4), 1125-1130.

Qin, L., Xun, P., Bujnowski, D., Daviglus, M., Van Horn, L., Stamler, J., He, K. Higher Branched-Chain amino Acid Intake is Associated with a Lower Prevalence of Being Overweight or Obese in Middle-Aged East Asian and Western Adults. The Journal of Nutrition. 2010. 141(2), 249-254

When you accuse me of preaching "broscience", just understand that I have the entire male cast of the jersey shore, in lab coats, at NIH, in an underground dungeon conducting very precise peer reviewed experiments for me.

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And once again.... I said post a pic. Since my physique is... lackluster. I'm talking specificaslly to the man using those words.
    Let me remind you again that you are still making claims and still refusing to back them up.
    I've yet to make a claim about my physique being better than anyone else's (even if it is) so why should I be proving a nonexistant claim?
    Also, I've already pointed out that my photos are on my profile.. Your videos are not on yours.

Tell ya what, little buddy.
    Since you love to deal in absolutes, I'll gladly post a physique pic when we get to see vids of your claimed lifts. Go ahead, get the vids up.

*waits not so patiently*

oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000) oldballs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    Let me remind you again that you are still making claims and still refusing to back them up.
    I've yet to make a claim about my physique being better than anyone else's (even if it is) so why should I be proving a nonexistant claim?
    Also, I've already pointed out that my photos are on my profile.. Your videos are not on yours.

Tell ya what, little buddy.
    Since you love to deal in absolutes, I'll gladly post a physique pic when we get to see vids of your claimed lifts. Go ahead, get the vids up.

*waits not so patiently*
    lay off dude! he still has to shave and find someone to film him, and he still has some other loose ends to deal with but then you will see. so get that pic of yourself ready, I bet this time next year you will be posting it.

Originally Posted by oldballs View Post
    lay off dude! he still has to shave and find someone to film him, and he still has some other loose ends to deal with but then you will see. so get that pic of yourself ready, I bet this time next year you will be posting it.
    I hope he doesn't cut himself shaving!

Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000) Joe2DovesGiotto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Delays to be expected. It's difficult selecting just the right photog/videographer lining up to pay for the privilege of capturing his image.

"I occasionally get photographers to pay me to take my picture." [post 12; 03:43 PM 12-14-2012]
    "i am having smalltime magazines offer me free photoshoots." [17; 7:57 PM 12-14-2012]

Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    Dude. When are you going to get those vids up. I really want to see how thick, swole and joozy you are.

Also before you flame me, I do have pics and vids, so I guess you'll have to resort back to attacking my physique and lifts, which aren't nearly as impressive as the ones you claim. But that's ok. At least they're out in the open.
    My physique is much better if thats your current avatar.

I personally find internet stalking people, in order to discredit them, somewhat unfullfilling (waste of time)

If your avatar inspired me and looked badass, id watch em.

Originally Posted by CookAndrewB View Post
    I have a bundle of vids. Feel free to browse them.

You do realize that this entire argument is illogical, right? Your premise that if you were to lift hard and eat right that it would cause you to lose muscle and gain fat makes no sense. Gaining fat is a function of caloric intake. Nobody said you have to eat 10,000 cal over your maintenance levels. Conserving muscle (or gaining) is a function of diet AND training. Right? Training provides the stimulus to gain/retain muscle. This is the basis of the one true constant in training, which is progressive overload. To get stronger or bigger you have to give the body a reason to change. That stimulus has to be progressive, or else the body will establish an equilibrium and efficiency (IE, your body will work to meet the demands of stimulus and nothing more, and will seek to meet those same demands with fewer resources over time through improved energy systems/neural efficiency, etc). If your training is doing what it is designed to do, and your nutrition is spot on... what exactly is left to do? How will you become fatter and smaller? The fact that you think this way tells me just how off track you really are.

For all your desire to complicate other things, why oversimplify the one area that does get relatively complex?

How body fat, lean muscle, strength, and power all interact is pretty complex, and there certainly is no linear equation that tells us more body fat = more strength. More body fat CAN support more lean mass, but there are diminishing returns to all of that when we start to look at strength to body mass ratios. And more fat doesn't automatically mean more lean mass. Sometimes more fat is just more fat, in which case I would actually expect that individual to be weaker.

To be honest, you shouldn't have to do anything special to get to 10% body fat, and I'll wager you are never at 5%

Just to give you an idea of what that might look like:

I would say your current picture puts you pretty solidly around 10% (kudos, I guess) but you think you have been nearly as lean as a contest ready bodybuilder?

You can probably fool middle aged women at the gym into believing that, but it is a harder sell around here.
    Just because it doesn't make sense to you does not make it invalid. My condolensces.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like stretching between working sets. Helps get rid of some of that achiness and also helps improve the pump a little bit. Light stretching at first and a little more as the workout progresses.

My physique is much better if thats your current avatar.

I personally find internet stalking people, in order to discredit them, somewhat unfullfilling (waste of time)

If your avatar inspired me and looked badass, id watch em.
    Cool story brah.

When are you getting those vids up?

I want to see this 205 OHP in real life, so I can work on my own form.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cool story brah.

Is a 205lb OHP that hard to do? I've OHP 205lbs for a triple at 148lbs.

Also... lol @ 5% bodyfat. LOL at that poster in general. Good job deadlifting 405lbs at 175lbs and obviously 10-12% bodyfat.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152183263

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

Knucklehead got hisself banned (didn't see that one coming ), and has probably already moved on to yet another unsuspecting forum somewhere out there in the intrawebs.

Look out, MuscleandBrawn! beaver100skinnyfitnessdude is headed your way!!!!111!1111!!!111111!!!!!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Originally Posted by BringtheNoise View Post
    Is a 205lb OHP that hard to do? I've OHP 205lbs for a triple at 148lbs.

Also... lol @ 5% bodyfat. LOL at that poster in general. Good job deadlifting 405lbs at 175lbs and obviously 10-12% bodyfat.
    In my opinion 205 strict OHP is impressive. 205 push press...mehh

I think his point was that bevans was bragging that he was crushing everyone elses lifts but wasnt willing to post vids because he needed to shave.

I think his point was that bevans was bragging that he was crushing everyone elses lifts but wasnt willing to post vids because he needed to shave.
    Correct.

Sigh.... he was entertaining though.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Those lifts aren't even high... he's just ripped

BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000) BeeDOGG500 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    It's just funny to see a bunch of 20 something % bf dudes harrassing one 7% bf guy, assuming he can't lift totally average numbers... It's math

205 at 20% means when you're 7% you're 179. This thread was a witch hunt

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BeeDOGG500 View Post
    It's just funny to see a bunch of 20 something % bf dudes harrassing one 7% bf guy, assuming he can't lift totally average numbers... It's math

205 at 20% means when you're 7% you're 179. This thread was a witch hunt
    Lulz. Are you really this stupid?

Do you think no one knows who you are?

No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

IDC. My results speak for themself. Hence why my real identity+web identity are CONNECTED, fat old man

you'll prob get me perma banned (it was only 2 days) they deleted the thread where i pwned wonderpug in the nutrition section she mustve cried to them

see NOW, I'm like everyone else, hiding behind an avatar.

Like camleslie's fat ass... who can't conceive of a 175 lb individual ohp ing 205... It's sad cuz its not even an impressive lift....

Which is why I'm in no rush to put that on my website. (Just funny someone thinks something fairly average/above average for my weight is in need of PROVING)
    Pullups on the other hand I can deffinitely showboat.