Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 2818
    MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Godgiven buffness uwotm8 BulkinHulkin's Avatar
    BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Edit: aww dam too late see above
    Go get it.

**FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    ►►►http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403◄◄◄

MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MLDK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Plus one of the great TV themes

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    happy new year everyone! go get it this year

no matter what you do, don't waste time
    Last edited by nilekyle; 01-02-2015 at 10:25 AM.
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)

I really like this video. It's so easy to become jaded and cynical. It's always nice to have something to remind you not to lose yourself.
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

CONSTRUCT YOUR LEGEND! WackyChris's Avatar
    WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Decided to start a motivational video channel. Here's one of the videos I made, enjoy and tell me what you guys think

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

jerry rice - fear of failure
    Awards:
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Devon501 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't like most pranksters on YT because they seem scripted and set up. But I came across this guy and he had me in stitches, I think he has some original stuff

I was flicking through all his videos and when I watched this one I thought it was quite inspirational, I just respect his idgaf attitude

A lot of the time ITT we are focusing on the long term, investing all our time into visions of a better self in the future, while there's nothing wrong with this mindset it's always refreshing to remember that live is happening right now and to embrace it as much as possible
    Last edited by Devon501; 01-06-2015 at 02:11 AM.
    Live and let live

not in a crew crew

mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Metzgermeiser View Post
    Play this while reading for added effect

He was 60 that summer, and deep inside his bones he knew that he would never see another one. Not that he cared - each of his 60 was worth another man's 100, and he had seen enough to thoroughly understand life and therefore have no fear of death. He knew it was the heart which would get him - still physically and mentally strong, his life of thrills and adventure had taken its toll on his heart and he knew it's ticking was now more than ever a countdown, but he viewed death as a challenge and a new continent to explore, much like he had viewed things his entire life. It was always about discovery and self challenge. Even during the brief period of criminality in his youth, it was never about harming others or the easy money he made, but the thrill, the women, the electric feeling of knowing that you're outside society, outside the rules and established systems. It was the same reason that despite his enormous intelligence he had never pursued higher education. He hated doing as he was told, hated taking the trodden path.

For the same reason, he had never struggled with women to the same extent as his peers had. He had no lofty ideas of marriage or white picket fences, only experience and adrenaline, and he was sought by women because experience and adrenaline surrounded him like an aura. His first business was a dismal failure, as was his second. His third made him a millionaire. By the age of 30 he had enough money to live comfortably for a hundred years, and by the age of 32 he had lost it all on risky business ventures. He had rebuilt it by 40, now richer than ever. He had explored the world. Those who resented his success, the educated, the upper classes who hated new money, attributed it to luck and chance, and some inbuilt characteristics of his personality which God had simply not seen fit to provide them with. He was a self made man, and they hated that he had done it his own way. He had a criminal record with 2 convictions of car theft from when he was 19, and they rubbed it in his face his entire life, and he never gave a ****. They were fat, they choked on their spaghetti in expensive Italian restaurants. He believed that food was fuel and the body was a machine, and kept a peak level of physical fitness through his 40's and deep into his 50's.

He was 60 now, had 5 children with 3 women, and the children adored him. His grandchildren worshipped him. It was hard not to admire an elderly man with the eyes and the spirit of a 20 year old. He had been married twice, but the women in his life never regretted what they had done with him. He was as he was, and he made no apologies for it, and he had ensured that the children he had with them had received a quality upbringing.

He still had no regrets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A tear ran down the wrinkled cheek as the old man's fantasy disappeared from his sluggish mind. 60 years old, he was alone in his room at the nursing home his ungrateful children had thrown him in 2 years ago when the depressions had really started tearing apart his tortured mind. He was apparently unpleasant to be around.

He had never dared to question or to rebel. He never could muster up the balls to stand up for himself, something would always interfere at the last moment and he would back off every time he had to make a stand. He had achieved good grades throughout primary and high school and attended a prestigious university where he had studied business management and finance. Out of school, however, he had struggled. He had no experience. He wasn't good at communicating with people. He had believed his parents when they told him a degree was all he needed to succeed in life, but he found out that owners wanted to hire people with experience, or people with connections. His degree had put him deep into debt, and he began working as a manager at his local McDonalds to pay it off. Eventually the degree did begin to pull its weight, and he transferred to Coke where he worked for years as the area distribution manager. He earned nice money, 90k a year or so, and pulled a wife from the lower classes who he thought saw past his awkwardness into his soul but only saw past his awkwardness into his wallet. 20 years and several promotions later, he was on 150k, and unhappier than ever. With this kind of money he thought he would be travelling the world, he thought he would be free.. but he only saw cell walls. The mortgage on the nice house that as a high level manager he was expected to have, the repayments on the expensive European luxury car that as a high level manager he was expected to drive, the private schools that as the kids of a high level manager his children were expected to go to.. the ever increasing demands his wife would make, screaming on stimulants or crying on depressants.. they were eating him alive. He abused prescription drugs and wished he could muster up the courage to put a gun to his head.

Now he was 60, and through a lifetime of stress his heart was nearly gone. He felt in his bones that this would be the last summer he ever saw. He looked back and saw nothing. He looked forward and only saw a miserable end to a miserable life. His wife had left him long ago, and his children couldn't stand him, the weak old man, the ultimate slave to the system and poster-child for the middle class western world.

His whole life he had acted to avoid mistakes, to avoid being talked about by other people, to avoid doing something he would later regret. Yet now, at the end of the road, he had so many regrets..

He would have done anything, anything, to be able to go back to the start and change it. To say **** it. To rebel against his parents and go his own way.

But it was too late now.

Several months later, his heart finally gave out one sunny afternoon, and the falling autumn leaves were the only ones who seemed to mourn, or even acknowledge, his final, tortured breaths.

Great. That hit home.
    I know which guy I would rather be.
    In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves… self-discipline with all of them came first.
    -Harry Truman

mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I like this
    In reading the lives of great men, I found that the first victory they won was over themselves… self-discipline with all of them came first.
    -Harry Truman

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    keep your head up Ricky

bad people downing you means YOURE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT

and YOU WILL ALWAYS be the better person for it
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sad news. RIP
    Go get it.

This is a good video from Greg Plitt from this thread.
    RIP dude.

-Harry Truman

Go get it.

RIP Greg Plitt

Awards:

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ man that EDM track in the background is pure bliss. Love it.

I was saddened when I heard the news yesterday.

RIP, or rather, Lift in Peace
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just finished going through this entire thread.

Feels good seeing the same pictures that I did when I first started weight training seriously (coming up on 6 years).

What feels better is I remember seeing them and being so "inspired" by them and getting SO amped up before my workouts just looking at them.

Well needless to say that 6 years later, I don't feel remotely close to the same feelings I did then, but that is because the things they were talking about became habits.

I used to see them and think "yeah, that'll be me, I'll get that and fuuuuarrrkkkkk," now I see them and it's just like "Yep, true, that's right" because I LIVED it, day in and day out.

Yes there were ****ups, yes there were injuries, yes there were massive mistakes that I made due to my own stupidity and attempt to rush things, but most of all I stuck with it and now going on 6 years, I'm very close to my goal physique. Not that I'll ever be truly "content," but that I will look entirely the way I wanted to look when I first saw those pictures.

Been a long road, but it's been well worth it, why? Because I remember regardless of what others told me when I originally started: pretty much laughing at me for being a skinny kunt and then after I made progress when I told them my goals they still echoed similar small minded sentiments how I wouldn't accomplish them, but you know what? I didn't give in, I didn't miss meals, I didn't skip workouts, I didn't do anything to follow the crowd for the sake of following the crowd and pretty soon I WILL reach the goals I set for myself.

FEELS ****ING GOOD MAN. Not because I'm "showing up" anyone or because I'm proving anyone wrong, although that's fun as well, but most of all because I'm proving myself right, I became EXACTLY what I wanted to and I made progress in the other areas of my life that most excited me (mental gains match if not surpass physical ones). So brahs:

Keep going
    Stick with it
    Low inhibition attitude towards the opinions of others
    Have fun
    Enjoy
    Remember this above everything:

Things have an optimal way of being done meaning that everything has a finite limit in the speed at which it can be done, if you give it 100% and optimize your programming/diet/cardio/active recovery, there is nothing to do but pass the days 1 by 1 as you get better. As long as you're going to bed better than when you woke up, you WILL get closer to your goal.

Kill it
    Dominate
    **** the world

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ayaxes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In!
    Disregard everything, acquire intelligence.

Squat: 265x5
    Bench: 265x3
    Deadlift: 335x3

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Boy Off the Bridge

Just seeing the words "bungy jump" on the tour itinerary made something in my stomach turn like the unaccustomed and disoriented tourists we had passed during our New Zealand road trip... which was in the wrong direction.

Thinking it was just my equally misguided imagination, I visited the website of the event provider and found myself unfortunately reassured of exactly how scary the idea of jumping of a bridge was.

I knew there was nothing logical about the idea or shameful about my fear. We are hardwired to be scared and to feel fear. It originates from a deep primal intuition and responsibility to reproduce... and we can't do that if we're dead.

However, modern man - and this brave boy - has a different agenda and set of responsibilities (or lack of them). I knew about the transformative effects of facing our fears, I knew what it's like to stand before the lines drawn in the sand to spell "I can't" - and I also remembered this quote from Walter White, the main character from the TV series, Breaking Bad:

"I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50-years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
    What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth."

So when the morning came where I actually found myself on the platform - although I was looking at the most appealing naturally flowing water I had seen in my life - as far as I was concerned, I was hurling myself into fear itself: the pure root of all unappealing emotions. And just like the cool air that stood between my free-falling body and my destination, my fear proved to be just as quickly vanishing and almost non-existiental.

Despite the anxiousness involved in clicking the website's "book now" button, and the fear experienced once I was standing in line, and more so on the platform - it only took a few seconds to completely change how I felt... as well as how I think. Because now that I understand how our fear can be the worst of it, I plan to throw myself, not just specially off more things.. but at more of the things.

Please support
    www.boyunderthebridge.com
    www.********.com/boyunderbridge
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaDoomZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    Traditional Wetshaver Crew
    Minimalist Crew

new RSD

Awards:

Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Westcoastsloth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dont know if this has already been posted, but its one of my favorites.
    "Initial Success or Total Failure"

Here we train for war.

This intro really hit me

"Only weak mother fcukers in life, go after things, and attempt things that they already know they can achieve. You got to do something your not quite sure of, try something new."
    Awards:

CONSTRUCT YOUR LEGEND! WackyChris's Avatar
    WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50) WackyChris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Westcoastsloth View Post
    Dont know if this has already been posted, but its one of my favorites.
    Very inspiring video man. Good choice.

play with this

Strong poem.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subbed for later

RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000) RawDogAssassin is just really nice. (+1000)
    love that people keep contributing to this thread.
    Check your f****ng privilege bro