Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 2818
    Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Some good single quotes

The first steps toward wisdom are the most strenuous, because our weak and stubborn souls dread exertion (without absolute guarantee of reward) and the unfamiliar. As you progress in your efforts, your resolve is fortified and self-improvement progressively comes easier. By and by it actually becomes difficult to work counter to your own best interest.

Self-scrutiny applied with kindness is the main antidote. Besides rooting out the soul’s corruptions, the life of wisdom is also meant to stir us from our lassitude and move us in the direction of an energetic, cheerful life.

When the soul cries out, it is a sign that we have arrived at a necessary, mature stage of self-reflection. The secret is not to get stuck there dithering or wringing your hands, but to move forward by resolving to heal yourself.

Philosophy’s main task is to respond to the soul’s cry; to make sense of and thereby free ourselves from the hold of our griefs and fears.

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best. But remember that our moral influence is a two-way street, and we should thus make sure by our own thoughts, words, and deeds to be a positive influence on those we deal with.

It’s not necessary to restrict yourself to lofty subjects or philosophy all the time, but be aware that the common babbling that passes for worthwhile discussion has a corrosive effect on your higher purpose. When we blather about trivial things, we ourselves become trivial, for our attention gets taken up with trivialities. You become what you give your attention to.

It’s time to stop being vague. If you wish to be an extraordinary person, if you wish to be wise, then you should explicitly identify the kind of person you aspire to become. If you have a daybook, write down who you’re trying to be, so that you can refer to this self-definition. Precisely describe the demeanor you want to adopt so that you may preserve it when you are by yourself or with other people.
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com

BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BOOSTEDDUDE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No words or inspirational speeches just shredded dudes and some good tunes.

Currently using: Pre-Workout Boost: (Black Majgic:BZRK, Recon1:Total War, Alpha Lion:Superhuman) Intra:(Xtend) Proteins (Nutrabio,Truvani Plant Based). Orange Triad Multi, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil, Cognition Enhancement.
    ~Staying shredded is the name of the game~

IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IJustWannaPuke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "The greatest version of people in this society were never version of somebody else they were themselves"

Godgiven buffness uwotm8 BulkinHulkin's Avatar
    BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go get it.

**FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    ►►►http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403◄◄◄

BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BulkinHulkin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go get it.

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

Another well done video
    Go get it.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If anyone is a Louie fan, I wrote this motivational post about somethings I learned from his show http://wp.me/p3xjOI-wC

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still remains one of the best videos out there. What it comes down to is wanting it more.

how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll share something with the Misc that has allowed me to go on all of these years.

I'm (or have been over my 30 years of life) a very angry person. But anger has it's uses, even for those who used to be non-social like me. When I first found the gym (and still to this day), I used the anger, the rage, all of the negatives as fuel. The idea that true power lies somewhere in between rage and serenity is based in truth. Some may call it meditating, others chanelling or whatever you want to call it. Taking all of the negative energy that has built up makes me angry, and taking all of the positives balances it out. In the balance between your worst anger and wanting to fight the world and seeing all of the good that mankind is capable of, seems to lie a vast amount of strength. Everything becomes clear and I can focus on one thing; moving the weight, or accomplishing my given task at the moment. I have looked back on this and as much it seems that I am irate beyond compare, in that moment; I am completely at peace.

Inner peace makes you stronger than you can imagine.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

New Zhansi
    Go get it.

Miscer Made Motivation

It's not exactly the content of the video that's motivational... but the story.

I'm a regular in this thread, so some of you may know that I've spent this year volunteering in Tonga, away from my comfortable home of Australia. I had lost my job last year, applied for over 100 others and was nearing the end of the rope.

I got given a chance to get away, I leapt for it.

The time away gave me a lot of time to think about my life and myself. In the first 3 months I completed a major goal of mine which was writing a philosophical, positive psychology book entitled Living in Cream downloadhttp://eepurl.com/RxP5f

Since then I've been looking for other avenues to dig my teeth into; abilities to develop. This video was no more than an 'idea' for a long time.

I didn't think I could capture what I wanted, but I went for it since Ive only got a few weeks left here before heading home.

I also know from my experience of writing my book, that sometimes, you learn to fly on the way down; not before. Sometimes the wind blows in your favour and keeps you in flight long enough to go the distance you're trying to go, or reach the heights you're trying to attain.

Hope you enjoy it.

I love you all.

Last edited by Ricky_k; 11-26-2014 at 09:13 PM.

TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Decided to try my hand at making videos in my spare time again.
    Just made this one. Criticism welcome.

Will rep measly reps back.

-Ron Paul For President 2012-

Originally Posted by TheP-man View Post
    IMO I liked the start better (the cinematic kinda stuff) before it got to the footage of people working out.

The audio was gold. Title of the 2nd dubstep song pls?

TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000) TheP-man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    IMO I liked the start better (the cinematic kinda stuff) before it got to the footage of people working out.

The audio was gold. Title of the 2nd dubstep song pls?
    Thanks for the feedback. The song is Superhuman - Juventa feat. Kelly Sweet(Culture Code Remix)
    Will rep measly reps back.

-Ron Paul For President 2012-

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I like it, not a huge fan of the music (might just be me) the greg plitt speech was spot on, wish it was more focused on his speech then the music
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nilekyle View Post
    I like it, not a huge fan of the music (might just be me) the greg plitt speech was spot on, wish it was more focused on his speech then the music
    Yeah I feel similarly. I liked the song a lot though but it felt more like a song with greg plitt speeches in it rather than greg plitt speeches with a song in it.
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

For comfort, not speed. Digital.god's Avatar
    Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Digital.god is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Im not even gonna click on that, why would you make a motivation video and use Joey Swole, of all the actual strong minded athletes get a juice monkey that keeps shouting boom.
    Super Saiyan Crew

Today I will do what others won't
    so tomorrow I can accomplish
    what other's cant.

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can change the world

Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000) ThatOneLurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    “The model for the application of your principles is the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

"I didn't know anything about bodybuilding I was just doing this for happiness and I don't want to take the happiness away. For me it is meditation, a ritual between my mind and body" -Victor Richards

Originally Posted by ThatOneLurker View Post
    I love it how he hardly mentions god.

eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump for those who might need it
    "Let the Miring Begin"

- eages, 2015

Go get it.

CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CynicalAtheist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by woodsmash View Post

That's fantastic. Simple and yet meaningful. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by BeefyMcNasty View Post
    Determination:

Who remember this

got fired on Friday. Had only been there for 2 months

Boss just had it out for me.

any words of encouragement are welcome.
    Been waiting for this f**** day to come back and quote myself.

Took 4 months, over 100 jobs apps, over 10 interviews but I got a job.

As time went on my desire for something great only grew. I'm not going on to another 9 - 5 that i'll get over in 2 months.

I got an all expenses paid job overseas for 1 year. More than a job, its a life changing experience. This is for those you ever feel like giving up or that they don't amount to something or won't be anything. Or for those like me who let their past limit their future.

Follow the full story in my blog in my sig, but brah's no matter what keep your f***ing head up.
    Been waiting for this f**** day to come back and quote myself AGAIN.

My year away proved to be hardest thing I've ever had to do. Saying goodbye to every comfort I knew: my friends, my location where I spent my whole life, gym and the body i built. But I'm better for it.

I can't tell you the amount of times I came close to quitting, but now the new year will bring me to my last month away and the ability to start counting down in days.

It's in no way been the pretty picture I envisioned when I made the previous posts, but that's life.

I'll just say, there are somethings you just can't put a value on. You cross the line battered, bruised, bloody... but you've still made it.

Looking forward to sinking my teeth in to the 2015. I hope everyone has a great remain 2014 too.
    Last edited by Ricky_k; 12-18-2014 at 02:46 AM.