Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Don't be afraid to take credit for your accomplishments because your whole life will be spent with others who try to take them away from you"
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ~ The Legion of Good Samaritans ~

damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damonzzzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Right in the feels. Truely amazing

KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KANOU9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rbb1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Goals are dreams with deadlines"

Just saw this today on a calendar, thought its quite simple but effective.

pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinotsniffer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BeefyMcNasty View Post
    Made this background from images I found int his and the last thread.
    Thanks - will use this a while

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whenever I lack motivation to improve myself and my life I watch this.

**Watch in full sreen***

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NHammondDesign View Post
    anyone whos lifts.. especially heavy weight should know the feel he's talking about at 3 minutes..'the void'
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) polishprancer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

"An 87 Year Old College Student Named Rose
    The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn’t already know.
    I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned round to find a wrinkled, little old lady beaming up at me
    with a smile that lit up her entire being.
    She said, “Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I’m eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a hug?”
    I laughed and enthusiastically responded, “Of course you may!” and she gave me a giant squeeze.
    “Why are you in college at such a young, innocent age?” I asked.
    She jokingly replied, “I’m here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have a couple of kids…”
    “No seriously,” I asked. I was curious what may have motivated her to be taking on this challenge at her age.
    “I always dreamed of having a college education and now I’m getting one!” she told me.
    After class we walked to the student union building and shared a chocolate milkshake. We became instant friends. Every day for the
    next three months, we would leave class together and talk nonstop. I was always mesmerized listening to this “time machine”
    as she shared her wisdom and experience with me.
    Over the course of the year, Rose became a campus icon and she easily made friends wherever she went. She loved to dress up and she reveled in the attention bestowed upon her from the other students. She was living it up.
    At the end of the semester we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet. I’ll never forget what she taught us. She was
    introduced and stepped up to the podium.
    As she began to deliver her prepared speech, she dropped her three by five cards on the floor. Frustrated and a little embarrassed she leaned into the microphone and simply said, “I’m sorry I’m so jittery. I gave up beer for Lent and this whiskey is killing me! I’ll never get my speech back in order so let me just tell
    you what I know.”
    As we laughed she cleared her throat and began, “We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop
    playing. There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy, and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day.
    You’ve got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die.
    We have so many people walking around who are dead and don’t even know it!There is a huge difference between growing
    older and growing up.
    If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don’t do one productive thing, you will turn twenty years old.
    If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything I will turn eighty-eight.
    Anybody can grow older. That doesn’t take any talent or ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding opportunity in change.
    Have no regrets.
    The elderly usually don’t have regrets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do. The only people who fear death are those
    with regrets.”
    She concluded her speech by courageously singing “The Rose.”
    She challenged each of us to study the lyrics and live them out in our daily lives.
    At the year’s end Rose finished the college degree she had begun all those years ago. One week after graduation Rose died
    peacefully in her sleep.
    Over two thousand college students attended her funeral in tribute to the wonderful woman who taught by example that it’s
    never too late to be all you can possibly be .When you finish reading this, please send this peaceful word of advice to your friends and family, they’ll really enjoy it!
    These words have been passed along in loving memory of ROSE.
    REMEMBER, GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY. GROWING UP IS
    OPTIONAL.
    We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give."

Best up and coming website for Soccer/Football Check it out! ----> www.footyfast.com

Polska moja ojczyzna<3

W moich zylach plynie Polska krew

Aziz Shavershian R.I.P. 24/03/1989 – 06/08/2011

CT Brah

82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 82ndAirborne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uploading a few for you guys....

new Pat Tillman display at NFL HQ

After all of Chris Kyle's fellow SEALs pushed their tridents into his casket before he was finally laid to rest

Thought this was badass, not so motivating but just pretty cool to see guys that are so talented and the best in their sport yet have respeect enough for each other to trade autographed jerseys

inside the original Westside Barbell

I made this and formatted for a ******** cover photo, feel free to use it if you want - hercules wrangling cerebus

Zakk Wylde leaving it all on stage and literally playing until his fingers bled. Just badass to see a guy hold nothing back, sure makes me feel like I can grind out one more rep

sorry for some of the image sizes
    Stay Frosty

Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.louschuler.com/blog/how-a-man-ages/

How A Man Ages

For those endowed with a Y chromosome, the maturation process never really ends. Life remains unpredictable, sometimes disappointing, occasionally embarrassing. The best and worst parts typically catch you by surprise.

Age 2: The complexities of life are starting to weigh heavily on your developing mind. First it was your parents insisting that you sleep through the night. Until that moment, all you had to do was open your mouth, exercise your lungs, and, for good measure, roll a few tears down your adorably chubby cheeks. That got you out of the baby jail and into the best spot in the house, right between the two coolest people in your world.

Sleeping in your own bed — you could deal with it, as long as Mom let you have a double shot of breast milk in the morning. But then she got stingy with that. “Weaning,” she called it. You had a better name for it: a waste of the two most perfect food supplies you’ve ever known.

Now comes the worst insult of all: Your parents have let you know that you can’t just shit in a diaper for the rest of your life. You wonder where all this is heading.

Age 5: You get to kindergarten and learn you’re too old to suck your thumb. Why didn’t anyone at home tell you? You begin to think that maybe your parents don’t always act in your best interests.

Age 7: In your first exposure to competitive soccer, you learn a harsh lesson: Bigger kids are better at sports than smaller kids. The desire to be bigger will dominate your private thoughts for the next … well, pretty much forever.

Age 9: Your dad stops letting you beat him in checkers. Before now, you actually thought you were better than the old bastard. What else are they not telling you? Maybe Santa Claus will put some kind of decoder ring in your stocking this year.

Ages 12-17: Every girl you’re attracted to, starting in sixth grade, is either dating an older guy, or trying to. You spend every waking moment wishing you were older than your current age.

Age 18: Now that you’re officially one of those older guys, you finally admit to yourself that age wasn’t the issue after all. Girls not being attracted to you — that’s the problem. So you make an important life choice: Since alcohol makes girls more attractive to you, you decide that alcohol must also make you more attractive to them. You resolve to get as drunk as possible as often as possible.

Age 18 1/2: You resolve to not make any more resolutions that are likely to result in vomiting, loss of brain cells, traffic accidents, arrests, or vomiting. Especially vomiting.

Age 23: Three players on your favorite baseball team are younger than you. It’s the first of many times that you will feel your youth slipping away.

Age 29: Not only are all the models in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue younger than you, their boyfriends are richer than you. You find this extremely depressing.

Age 31: Giving up all hope that you’ll ever be rich enough to date a supermodel, you get married.

Age 33: Your first child arrives. It’s a boy. Although you haven’t prayed in many years, you say a prayer now, with one simple request for the Almighty: “Please, God, don’t let him suck in sports the way I did.”

Age 35: Your new boss is younger than you. There’s a whiff of failure in the air, and it’s starting to piss you off.

Age 39: After five straight years of outstanding performance reviews, you finally get promoted to management. Your first move: hiring someone older than you to fill your old job.

Age 40: Watching your son’s first competitive soccer game, you realize you should’ve been more specific in your prayers. He doesn’t suck in sports the way you did. He’s worse.

Age 41: You and your wife decide you deserve something special after so many years of hard, often thankless work. So you take that dream vacation to an exotic island, staying in a luxury resort, sparing no expense. Sure, it eats up most of your savings, but you’re heading into your peak earning years. You’ll soon make it back.

Age 41 (cont’d): With your island tan just beginning to fade, your boss calls you into his office for a surprise meeting. Even though the company’s still doing well, the path ahead looks rocky, and he’s been ordered to cut back wherever he can. Your first thought: “Oh, shit, there goes my expense account.” Your second thought: “Wait, did he say severance?”

Age 43: You tell your friends your new job as a “consultant” is going great, and you’re as busy as you can possibly be. But somehow you always have time to drive the kids to their doctor’s appointments and music lessons, and you’re happy for the opportunity to get out of the house. Some days it’s the only reason you can think of to brush your teeth.

Age 45: A random stranger calls you a pervert. You struggle to think of what you did to deserve that. That’s when it hits you: The girls she caught you staring at aren’t much older than your daughter. You go home and burn the last of your porn stash.

Age 48: You almost get into a fistfight when you catch a random stranger staring at your daughter. Two things hold you back: 1) The stranger is a woman. 2) Your daughter gives the woman her phone number.

Age 52: When you hit 30 and realized you’re now older than the average athlete in almost every professional sport, you got over it. You’re not an athlete, so who cares? When you were 35 and reported to a boss who was younger than you, it just made you more determined to work your way into management, which was fun while it lasted. But now, for the first time in your life, the president of the United States is younger than you.

Even though you aren’t a politician, and never wanted to be one, this hits you harder than you expected. It seems like anyone in charge of anything interesting and important is now younger than you. Baseball managers, music moguls, CEOs. Come to think of it, the only guy you admire who’s older than you is your own dad. And he’s … oh, is that the phone? Be right back.

Age 52 (cont’d): Your dad’s funeral is a revelation. A whole roomful of guys at least 20 years older than you, and not one of them seems unhappy. Sure, they talk about weird shit like their latest operations, but they also tell you about things you never thought guys their age would be into. They work out, play music, travel, cook, paint, write. Nobody seems to have any regrets. Nobody talks about what might’ve been, or what they could’ve done. Most important, nobody compares himself to anybody else.

Age 53: Work is okay. You and your wife make enough to pay the bills and help the kids with their college tuition. But what you live for is your new hobby. You can’t wait to quit work at 5 p.m. so you can get back to your latest project.

Age 55: You decide to blow off work on a Friday to go to a regional convention of people who share your hobby. Not long after you get there, you see your former boss, the one who’s younger than you. Turns out, he had his midlife crisis before you did. At first you resent the overachieving bastard — if you had a heart attack, he’d find some way to have a bigger one — until you learn that he’s started a new business based on your shared pastime. It’s growing fast, and he needs a partner. Someone who can do pretty much exactly what you do.

Age 58: Employee turnover is the most frustrating part of running a new and growing company. It seems like you spend half your time interviewing, hiring, and training new employees, only to see them move on just when they’re starting to contribute. What is it about these kids today?

At the same time, it’s frustrating to watch your son floundering as he tries to start his career. He was a mediocre college student who lived at home for nine months after graduating before landing his first job. And then he was back home when he got fired a few months later.

One day you’re interviewing a 25-year-old whose face goes momentarily blank when you ask him a straightforward question about his work ethic. For that split second, he reminds you of your son, and you have a sobering revelation: You would never hire your own son, or anyone who reminds you of him. That’s followed, a day later, by a more disturbing thought: If your 25-year-old self walked in for an interview, you wouldn’t hire that guy either.

Is your son just a chip off the old block, proof that genetics is destiny? Not really. If anything, he’s even more screwed up than you were. But if you’d had the Internet and Team Fortress II when you were his age, it might be a draw.

Meanwhile, you find yourself spending more time with your 23-year-old daughter, and enjoying the time you spend with her more than ever. The two of you have nothing in common, unless you look in the mirror and see a lesbian who dropped out of college to work at a vegan raw-food restaurant. But she and her wife are happy — much happier than you were at her age. Or, really, any age.

You’d like to call your mom and discuss all this, but her dementia has advanced to the point that she doesn’t remember you.

Your dad’s dead, your mom’s lost, you don’t understand the child you get along with, and you understand too well the child you find so frustrating. You make a mental note to talk this over in great detail with your wife, as soon as she gets back from her appointment with the oncologist.

Age 61: Your wife hung in there. You’ll always give her credit for that. She fought that cancer to the very end.

You always thought the worst part of being a widower was coming home to an empty house. But the business is growing so fast that you’re hardly ever home, and when you’re home you’re never alone. Your son lives there again, following his second divorce and third job loss, and your daughter comes by every weekend with your beautiful grandchildren.

Although you’d never tell her this, you’re happy she and her wife chose to adopt. You couldn’t deal with the stress of knowing your genes had been inflicted on yet another generation.

Age 70: Nobody calls it a “retirement.” In your mind, that’s something the world forces on a guy, whether he’s ready for it or not. This seems … natural. The company is in good hands with the people you hired, trained, and mentored. It’s time to let them run the show.

Besides, you have other interests. You exercise more than you ever have before. You’re helping your daughter at the new restaurant she just opened. You have things you want to do, places you want to see. And those grandkids — why didn’t you enjoy your own children as much as you enjoy your kid’s kids? What in the world were you thinking?

You don’t know how much time you have left to take all of it in. You just know you’ve wasted enough of your life already. All that drinking, all those foolish decisions, all that time you spent thrashing around doing nothing meaningful while waiting for your real life to begin. This is your real life, and you’re finally ready to embrace it, no matter how it goes from here.

Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

♘♞♘♞ I Can Confirm ♘♞♘♞ BunnyRabbs's Avatar
    BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Motivational Music????

Checkout this thread --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151727073

Enjoy Misc
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

^/\^/\Colorado Crew/\^/\^

RIP BobbyGz

MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleMorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like the Sponge Bob bit at the end.

**Watch in Full Screen**

Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000)
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. - Robert Heinlein

*Intermittent Fasting
    *No Porn No Fap Crew

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMorse View Post

**Watch in Full Screen**

Man that bit about the golden gate bate bridge made me teary eyed...
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ittoryu View Post

Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Answer1o1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterMC6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMorse View Post

**Watch in Full Screen**

[youtube]A599W6tqF98/youtube]
    If that bit about the suicide note is true, **** this gay earth!
    Workout Journal, Currently back to Fierce 5 Novice: http://tinyurl.com/qgwrlkg

Nursing a hip injury back to health

"Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy V

ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000) ccualumni is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have not read the entire thread, but two of my favorite:

Do or do not, there is no try..... Yoda

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
    Michael Jordan

Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This was posted on the old thread quite a long time ago. Does anyone know who created this work of art?
    Attached Images
    "At the cost of being repetitive, I have to once again state my amazement at the aspect of human nature that allows us to mix the most rigorous skepticism and the most acute gullibility"

"As drowned worshippers do not write histories of their experiences (it is better to be alive for that), so it is with the losers in history, whether people or ideas"

"Secular bull markets are designed to take the least amount of people along for the ride as possible, call it universal law."

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sirtitan View Post
    This was posted on the old thread quite a long time ago. Does anyone know who created this work of art?
    I remember this picture from the old thread and I was wondering the exact same thing. Aware me if you find out please.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Celiat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump up the volume
    Is MOTIVATION what you seek? Look below and behold!
    ----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126915643 [PART 1]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150443453 [PART 2]

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Sirtitan View Post
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    I remember this picture from the old thread and I was wondering the exact same thing. Aware me if you find out please.
    Robert Storm Petersen in his Tilbage til Naturen (“Back to Nature”) I believe.

Unsure if a repost or not, please excuse my ignorance for not checking this long thread.

Last edited by JKLOL; 02-18-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ahox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jakeeck View Post
    My god that craig story from the last thread is the best thing I've ever read to this day... nothing has made me cry and then want to fukkin crush weights so bad..

for those of you who haven't read it, it's about a 10 minute read, but I 100% guarantee you'll find it worth it.
    (youll probably have to right click and hit view image or open in new tab to zoom)

I am not the original poster of this story
    Wow. I hope this post isn't getting looked over just because it is long. Coolest lifting related story I've ever read. Seriously brah's spare 10 minutes of your day to read this.

DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DylanTheVillian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pensfan0129 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That story about rose in college, fuark the people cutting up the onions

Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000) Slay11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ahox View Post
    Wow. I hope this post isn't getting looked over just because it is long. Coolest lifting related story I've ever read. Seriously brah's spare 10 minutes of your day to read this.
    shed a manly tear srs. 10/10 story bro,thanks for sharing.