zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsfoster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

------------MuscleTech Anabolic Halo Review--------------

First of all, thanks to MuscleTechJake for the free sample.

Second, here's the review:

MUSCLETECH Anabolic Halo

Profile: 10/10

MuscleTech's goal for this product was to combine as many of the standard supplements as possible into a single shake, and they have definitely exceeded any and all possible expectations here. If you haven't seen the profile for this product, let me give you a quick rundown. One serving is broken down as follows:

270 kcal
    2.5g fat
    20g Carb (2g fiber, 3g sugar)
    40g protein (Whey concentrate, milk concentrate, calcium caseinate, hydrolyzed whey isolate, egg albumen)
    60 mg Vit C
    350 mg Calcium
    95 mg Magnesium
    280 mg Sodium
    55 mg Potassium

AND the following added bonuses:

5g Glutamine, 2.8g Leucine, 1.6g Valine, 1.6g Isoleucine, 6g of a multi-phase carb system (Oats, Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, and Chia), 5g Creatine Mono, 2g Alanine, 2g Taurine, 1.5g Glycine, and Digestive enzymes (50 mg Papin, and 50 mg Amylase)

In my opinion, all of this is incredible. MuscleTech wanted Anabolic Halo to serve as a protein shake, muscle recovery shake, electrolyte drink, amino acid drink, creatine drink, carbohydrate energy drink and glutamine shake, and I think they nailed it with this product.

Mixabillity: 9/10

No problems here. I mixed the sample pouch (one serving) in 10 oz of water and got a nice smooth drink out of it.

Taste: 8/10

The sample flavor was chocolate. In my opinion, it was good, but nothing spectacular. I've had better and I've had worse. I tend to like my flavors a little stronger though, so mixing with less water might have made a difference.

Overall: 9/10

Again, I think the innovation here deserves some serious applause. MuscleTech has put out a great product. I didn't look up the price for a tub before writing this review, but assuming it is reasonable, I would definitely recommend this product to someone who gets tired of buying all of their supplements separately. Obviously, this sort of limits its use in baking/sludges/other concoctions, but if you're looking for a great all-in-one post-workout supplement, you would be remiss not to consider Anabolic Halo.

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for taking the time to review. Glad you applaud the hard work of our Team I'll definitely pass along the msg.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683