rock_win has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rock_win has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So I cant bench half of my Squat or DL - whats missing?

Folks,

At my current weighing of 133lbs or say close to 61-62Kgs, i able to:

Back Squat - 50Kgs,
    DL from Ground - 52 Kgs
    DL from Box - 58Kgs
    T-Bar rows - 57 Kgs

But when it comes to bench, I'm stuck at 24Kgs, and this for like months now.

For the other 3 exercises above, even if i come back after a month of break, i can reach those figures in a single workout (tried and tested 3-4 times now )

While the bench is stuck and I see most people in my gym who dont even have other weight figures, pressing - 40-50kgs with big arms and Pecs.

Not sure, what I'm really missing to fix this.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's stunningly simple

- bench more - at least twice a week, work in the 5-12 rep range. Vary reps used, aim to beat previous working set PRs

- eat enough calories and protein to gain weight. You aren't going to get much better at the bench without allowing your body the fuel and raw materials to build muscle

- of course, check your bench form...

garyoc90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just an idea. Maybe you should try the stronglifts 5x5. You increase your bench press 2.5 or 5kg each time. I was the same as you. I still don't bench, squat or deadlift much I squat 178lbs/80kg and bench 115lbs/50kg 5x5. My 1 rep max is a lot more. Just an idea for that worked for me. And I'm only doing this a few weeks.
    Train hard, work hard